Season list, Fabric and leather product code list, Leather jacket guide:
>drive.google.com/open?id=0B9F267TcbY4eNmdQdE0xZXZLNnc

Notable Interviews:
youtube.com/watch?v=fv071R_bPPc
youtube.com/watch?v=EmyKmIaodyQ
youtube.com/watch?v=R0NqydSer5I
youtube.com/watch?v=ikU1dxuQPYY

Sizing FAQ:
Footwear: This is all foot shape dependant, if you have high arches or are flat footed sizing may vary.
>Geobaskets and Cargobaskets
Size down 0.5 to 1 whole size

>Ramones (Highs, Lows, DRKSHDW Lows, DRKSHDW Highs and Vegans)
TTS, High top Mainline Ramones can accomodate sizing down 0.5
>Ramones Socks
Size down 1
>Basket Creepers, Sidezip Creepers, Limo/Spiral Creepers and Combat boots
TTS, old season limo creepers may require sizing down 1
>Adidas Tech Runners, Adidas Vicious Runners, Adidas stretch boot, Adidas Springblades (Lows and Highs)
TTS or down 0.5, Adidas stretch boots should be sized TTS to your UK sizing

Clothing:
>Drawstring pants
Size down 1

>Suiting pants and Denim
TTS
>Blazers and Leather Jackets (Numerical sizing)
Size up
>Leather Jackets (Letter Sizing)
TTS
>Tees, tops and tanks
TTS, Sizing should take into account how garment is wanted to fit. Silk blend garments may need sizing up
>Knitwear, Hoodies, Sweaters and general Outerwear
TTS

This is only a guide, trying things on in store is the only sure way of knowing if it will fit. Sizing does also vary season to season.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F8RBlakQwE8
youtube.com/watch?v=2dArGguD2SA
warosu.org/fa/thread/S11176583
youtube.com/watch?v=lZjRV7oMlS4
grailed.com/listings/493499-Rick-Owens-Drkshdw-Moody-Sleeveless-sweatshirt-Medium
soundcloud.com/bames/mix-for-rick-owens-mens-fw15-sphinx-collection
dazeddigital.com/fashion/article/30876/1/rick-owens-symphony-of-sisterhood
instagram.com/eva.minaeva/?hl=en
stylezeitgeist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20518
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

anyone know the name of this model
she sucking her shit hard but still cute

>Tfw user hasnt responded to your super long email yet

He posted talking about how he was graduating antwerp earlier last week. I did kind of send him 20 super long questions.

Dafaq?

who?

I'm confused what is happening.

Also I like that shirt. I very rarely see basic cut graphic tees that work well in Rick fits, but I really like when it works out.

Progressive degradation

Rick clothes look better after fraying a little. I prefer clothing that ages well instead of not changing at all.

she looks like a meth addict living in a trailer with a lazy/glass eye

lol these clothes are ridiculous

anyone know where to get a turtleneck like pic related/is it Rick??

lol haha

This place is stocking rick for next to nothing, can someone lc these moody pieces for me please?

youtube.com/watch?v=F8RBlakQwE8
youtube.com/watch?v=2dArGguD2SA

He has a normal length tee over skirted pods over leggings with dunks.

User. Old trip, this is one of his fits. Heres another one

Oh I meant I was confused about what you said. I didn't separate those comments very well.

It's uniqlo :^)

good sincere rick fits and consistent niceness - this is something to strive for

Oh. Got you. Yeah User the old trip who went to Antwerp royal academy of fine arts made a thread a while back and Im interested in becoming a designer.
warosu.org/fa/thread/S11176583

post your fav pic of rick, he just looks so happy here lol

IMA SCHOOL DAT BITCH

The best Rick's fit in my opinion

I'm okay. For all you know I'm the one who posts all the Rick hate since I stay user.

Oh yeah I remember hearing about that! Sorry, confused "user" for the generic term

that fit is great but I still think i prefer his all black stuff

the sleeves are bunched
but they're PERFECT

Lol i did that in a thread once posting some rick hate bait. I just felt really icky afterwards, I can't imagine actually hating people on the internet on that much and being that angry

of course the tricky dick himself would put together the greatest rick fit of all time

god damn his skin tone is so even and not over tanned

lil rare blazer 4 all u

it's perfect, he's so ugly yet so beautiful lol
michele looks better than rick here and u no it

Everything rick owens makes below waist is crusty trash

goat rick fit

those dunks look fire

Rick made ur mum cum below the waist last night

Ur right, it was crusty trash.

youtube.com/watch?v=lZjRV7oMlS4

Even ricks music is incredible

feet turned inwards, oversized blazer, silly grin
rick looks cute af hes the awkward daddy I need

fit check on this pic plz

pants?

I will laugh at anyone I see wearing garbage rick pants or a pair of his disgusting shoes

I bet you'd be too much of a pussy irl

No people that normally wear that disgusting shit are underweight insecure pussies and full of girl hormones

Oh boy, Hong Kong is full of treats.

Some of the rick people are wearing is pretty shocking.

>bright orange super dry tee
>cargo pods
>yeezy 350s

Уёбывaй.

That's nice, I've bought mine a pair of thigh-high wedges too. Now I need to think of a leather jacket which fits her, really want to find an old bauhaus since last iterations jackets are much worse.

Hot brand new canvas ramones a couple days ago and saw this today.
Wtf??? When i pay like 400$ i rxpect the shoes to be at least high quality. Should i return it or just forgive about this?

Yo I've starting putting together a list of some different ways people wear rick/different 'looks' he caters for - plz critique/comment/ add pictures for each style/ add your own suggs idm

Big Rick - geos, swingers/pods/jumbo tees/elephant boots/big stripe shorts/one size tanks, (cargobaskets? hoofdunks)

Slick Rick- sock ramones, tights/socks, pods, mock neck jumpers, adisocks, blazers (see nahk)

Street Rick- double layers, prisoners, longsleeves, ramones, worker jacket/gimp hoodie ect. (see edu)

Classic Rick - heels, berlins, stooge jacket, shield tank? ( see old pictures of rick)

Any thoughts? pic related - right is big rick

return deffo - they'll break
did they fit correctly?

Yeah, they fit well.
Can i repair it?
Dont actually want to return because i've bought it at a really good price.

that seems like a flaw. If you send them back saying there's a factory flaw they'll believe you. (that said I know nothing about quality of rick clothing, but this is general procedure)

you shouldn't feel obliged to keep it nor responsible

they should return them!
this is super sound advice

canvas ramones aren't terribly long lasting but not because of the stitching - usually it takes like a year + of heavy wear to wear thru the canvas

ask for a replacement pair or phone them up and see if they'll give you a replacement pair before you send those back to em!

lil bit of classic rick

I decided to guy to a good shoes master and ask to sew it. I thinkg it's the most simple procedure, and it wont cost much.
I dont wanna return because ive bought it for 380$ brand new and the seller has no a pair for replacement.

To go*

the pic on the left always makes my dangus strangus

A bit more yet instagram filter strikes again.

Ugh I have such a distaste for the Adidas collab shoes (aside from socks, and the visible glue/quality kills those). Like I think tech runners are objectively an awesome shoe design wise, but they look bad with rick fits, I just always wish there was a different shoe when I see them in fits. Same goes for runners.

Roid Rick was so awkward and cute

I asked for drkshdw tags and a seller sent me this. I item is brand new, it is possible for the tag to be in this condition?
grailed.com/listings/493499-Rick-Owens-Drkshdw-Moody-Sleeveless-sweatshirt-Medium

Do any sites have prisoners on sale currently?

thanks for cleaning up the sticky and adding the video!

i agree

soundcloud.com/bames/mix-for-rick-owens-mens-fw15-sphinx-collection

Would anyone know where I could get some men's wedges? Turbo or not, new or used. I've been seeing a lot of inspo for them recently and if I can find a pair in size 40 for a decent price I'll definitely cop

do you guys think that either of these would work during the summer? if not, what would?

I have the ones on the left, they look fine. Super easy to pull off

ur welcome and that pic is beautiful

I want these in 43 I'll cop ;s I just can't pay 1k for those ones on grailed

according to RO Lndn staff they might be re-released because of recent demand...

NEW INTERVIEW

dazeddigital.com/fashion/article/30876/1/rick-owens-symphony-of-sisterhood

How should I size on a denim workers jacket?

GUYS WHERE THE FUCK DID SHUI GO I'M FREAKING OUT

B I G R I C K
I
G
R
I
C
K

shuitsang.tumblr.com

phew, thanks phamalam

Eva Minaeva
instagram.com/eva.minaeva/?hl=en

guys I made a Rick thread on Veeky Forums

come join the fun

Drkshdw denim jackets fit p much tts imo, I've had like 4.

Sold mine recently for $300 in size 41.

Let me check, I guess I saw it on SZ.

Okay, pay $250 instead, I have found the thread
stylezeitgeist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20518
And the seller is nice person.

Damn, if only. The fact that these go for relatively cheap in almost new condition isn't helping either, I need these so bad. 40s are so rare.

Holy shit that's a great find

I don't know how I can thank you for this find - if i end up getting a response and getting these shoes I'll put a fit pic pretending to be jera with the phrase of your choice on the unfurled rag thing

No problem, wear them with pride.
I have no use for wedges being size 45 myself but they are nice.

The girl is an absolute qt

I hesitate to ask - what do you weigh?

~83kg, and why are you asking?

Also, 15$ and it's done. Was too much concerned about it, like a kid

How long do leather ramones last with heavy wear. 2-3 years?

What do you guys think is a good price for Vicious Ankle Boots? Also how else should I go about finding them if I already looked on Grailed, and Ebay? I don't mind if it's used or new.

I'm trying to find an EU 11 if that matters.

I thought you might have big legs I weigh about the same at 6"3. Size 46 ramones never had a problem with stitching. The shoe is very tight, someone with chunky legs could easily rip the tongue.

I am looking for a pair around $400. I think that's a pair price for some in excellent condition. Sz 43 of anyone has some.

Grailed, ebay, forums are your bets. Its a waiting game tho. I have learned to keep the pieces you want in mind and just save your cop money. I wasted too much of pieces I'd settle for in the past, then have regretss when I wasn't able to cop the piece I really wanted when it shows up.

rick also has a bunch of 'normal' and sublte clothes like jeans and some sweaters
rough idea:
Normie Rick - ramones, jeans, tshirt, hoodie, work jacket ect.

sandals are weird to casually wear if they dont have a heel strap imo
im thinking of picking up a pair if i cant find anything better by summer

I saw an old guy wearing full Tricky in my city a few days ago. It's pretty unusual here but that guy was straight from SZ. Kuboraum glasses, nun hat, ramone socks..

holy shit, did he look good? how old was he?