Catholic General

Feel free to ask questions, discuss Catholic theology, history, saints, share artwork, chants, etc.

Welcome: All Respectful Christians and Non-Christians
Not Welcome: Anti-Catholic Protestants

>Anti-Catholic Protestants

Jumbo shrimp.

Military Intelligence.

What would it take to get you to understand how evil your church has been over the past thousand years? It's all in the history books. It's writ large in WWII.

What's it going to take?

>a wild heretic appears

Evil is everywhere and it's not surprising that evil keeps attacking the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church.

Also, the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

>WW2
Pic related.

My brother practices witchcraft and satanism in my family's house. He tries to contact spirits/angels/demons.

I'm scared for my siblings and parents. Is there anything I can do to keep the demons, that my brother summons, away from me and my family?

Evil is not attacking the Catholic Church.

The catholic church is evil.

Something I'm curious about: what, exactly does it take to be excommunicated? And once you're out, what does it take to get back in?

YOU PRACTICE WITCHCRAFT AND SATANISM IN YOUR FAMILY'S HOUSE TOO, PAPIST!

How does well documented consistently evil behavior of countless Catholic popes, cardinals, and priests for the last thousand years amount to attacks on the church. They are not just part of the church, they drive it. Do you just not read it? How can you sweep hundreds of thousands of raped children under the rug so easily.

Go fuck yourself.

gtfo

Are you protestant?

How can I, or anyone else, take Catholicism seriously in light of the Disputation of Barcelona? If you can't win a debate already slanted in your favor and have to go for full blown dictation of your opponent's arguments, how can you possibly have the truth?

DOES IT FUCKING MATTER?

Are you a wrathful heretic who wills violence against the Church whose head is Christ?

Being a freemason is an automatic exommunication

Are you protestant?

Jumbo shrimp and military intelligence are oxymorons not redundancies.

Remember to pay for your fellow shitposters, requesting help in chastity pls.

Spray him with holy water until he stops. Like training a cat. Post results.
Seriously though, I don't think demons can touch a servant of God. Maybe sprits some holy water or blessed salt around.

Call an exorcist.
And get as many sacrementals as possible. Blessed Salt, Holy Water, Epiphany Water etc.

And Pray the Rosary, nothing pisses off the Enemy more than the Rosary. Rip an MP3 of the Rosary in Latin and put it on a CD for continuos loop. It's like a spiritual carpet nuking.

Also, destroy his demonic crap peice by peice, not enough to notice, but enough to limit. Fire for the books and for nonflamibles, give it to the Exorcist priest. He's destroy them.

kek. how's your magic better than his?

do prayer recordings even count? I know they do for people like Buddhists.

And then there's all the shit Protestants have done. Like preach Prosperity Gospel to scam parishoners or the need for stopbaptistpredators.com or having people with treatable illness die because some fundie pastor said faith healing would help little Joey's bacterial meningitis.

Man is sinful and only a retard will consider the Catholic Clergy through the ages as being immaculate. They were men and men fuck up. King David was a hero for Israel in ages past and guess what? He was a bastard who arranged for a man to get killed in battle so he could plow the guy's hot wife.

What matters is what you do after you sin. Do you continue or repent and go to sin no more? What has the Church done to rectify its mistakes and miscarriages of justice with the sex abuse scandal?

Because God is higher than Satan. I mean, duh.

>getting an abortion
>being a faggot (in theory)
>Joining freemasons

So how exactly do I go about getting holy water and blessed salts?

Go to your priest.

Why do Catholics continually deny the miracle of Anal Birth?

I don't expect you to memorize Latin, but the Rosary in Latin can aid the mind so you can feel more at peace while you actually pray it. Even wear it around your neck as you sleep.

Also, memorize the St. Benedict Prayer, and get some blessed St Benedict medals to wear on your person, especially in cross form.
>let the holy cross be my light
>let not the dragon be my guide
>step back Satan! Do not temp me with such vain things
>what you offer me is Evil, drink that poison yourself

Keep your faith in Christ, for if he is with us, who can be against us?

All Catholic Churches have special Holy Water fonts for people to get Holy Water in little vials.

But as said, see a priest, he knows the formulas and will gladly bless a 12 pack of Aquafina or some Morton's Table Salt. And any other sacrementals like Crosses, Rosaries etc. Invite him over to your house too for general blessings of every room, especially your pagan brother's.

Grab your brother and back hand him.
Treat him like shit and tell him if he starts that satanist shit, you'll grab his shit and kick him out. Then bless the house.

Or rather, bless his room daily, if he ever starts that shit, start praying the Blessed Rosary. Whenever you pass his door, bless it and him, and whenever he's not home, go in his room, bless it with holy water, and pray for him.