I'm seriously considering a buzzcut, what do y'all think...

I'm seriously considering a buzzcut, what do y'all think? I can post more pictures if needed - I just thought It'd be a good idea to hear what y'all think since Veeky Forums can actually drop some good advice.

I know I need to shave btw. I've been sick as a dog for a few days so I'm bummin' pretty hard at this point.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

dont buzz

This goes in hair general, newfag

Read the sticky and check the catalog before posting

also

youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8

Thanks for the quick reply mange. Is it becuase of my weird headshape/bigass forehead or do you not like buzzcuts in general?

It would not look good on you
and you suit hair of a style similar to first pic though you could do with a clean up; shorter sides etc

buzz wouldn't suit you regardless of what anyone else in thread says buzz fanatics just tell everyone to get it

Haha yeah I guess I shouldn't try and fix what isn't broken. I really wish I could pull off the buzzcut, but I appreciate you dropping some wisdom on me

Don't do it angel face

OP keep growing it out

Don't you dare. You're beautiful and your hair is too, don't ruin your look. Buzzcuts are always gross.

>newfag

no realizing this guy was a meme like a month ago for being good looking

Let it grow! You got a face that would look killer with long and great texture!

>

what about me

growwwwwww

Sure.
Buzz cut all of you. You're bringing it for a reason. You want it.

okay
should i trim the sides or something
shit gets unruly if i dont style it right

DONT BUZZ

NO GIRL WANTS A BALD FAGGOT

we have one of these threads everyday

just post in the freaking hair thread

Seems like you want to try it so buzz it, what's the worst that could happen?

Ha thanks, I wanted to say that but it felt like a Kanye thing to post.

>whats the worst that could happen
Exactly my thinking. Try a crazy new style and if I don't like it, well, it'll grow back lol.

Yeah I'll probably just trim it up and keep it a medium length. Long hair drives me nuts. Thanks for replying, y'all definitely helped me make my decision

you're gorgeous

You will look good with a shaved head. Girls will like you with hair though. Up to you really. If you got tfwgf then shave it cos you already hitting that shit on the regular and you'll get a comfy do

>i dress for girls

Personally I'm pretty sure you'd pull it off really well. That also depends on the rest of your body and all but I completely disagree with

his hair looked absolutely fuck awful in most scenes

>all these literal gays spoonfeeding the newfag because he's pretty and they're just that thirsty and alone

Hey, thank you!
Hm, I am tfwgf. She's 50/50 on the idea just like me. I'm growing more and more curious about what it would look like.
Man, I was talk of the town a few months ago. And before that I was a long time lurker (~14 years) of several Veeky Forums boards, including Veeky Forums. Hate on me for tripfagging or for posting or w/e, but I'm definitely no newfag haha.

People actually think the guy is attractive. He is average.

buzz your head you cunt. if it looks bad it'll grow back soon

i didn't know this place before, but i'm sure as hell i will begin posting my face now i saw that a ugly motherfucker like op is considered good looking.

>14 years
>Veeky Forums was launched in 2003

fuck off

your fake lack of confidence is fucking disgusting

buzz your head if you want to and dont ask for permission on here you meek fuccboi

Post face

you could def pull off a buzz, though i think it looks better slicked back

I will but not in this thread, not now. You could judge subjectively.

Dang holmes. Pls no bully

Hm, good point. I've been on Veeky Forums since pretty much the beginning but I don't keep track of exactly how many years that is. I just know I found it some time in middleschool, which was a decade and some change ago. Didn't know it was a big deal lol.

And there's no "fake lack of confidence" friend - I've had a pretty lucky life and my friends are all good people so I try to be grounded and humble about things. Even if it's just shit-slinging with y'all on this ethiopian pencil-sharpening imagebook. Lol I don't even know why one would fake a lack of confidence.

Also, I don't understand why you're so offended by this thread when the whole site is 80% degenerate trash. I genuinely want to know why you're so mad. Are you under a lot of stress at work or are you just in a bad place mentality right now? Sometimes I get angry for no reason too, but it makes it worse when you lose control and lash out.

OR maybe you were just born a fucker and spend all your freetime being a dick on Veeky Forums becuase you have no real life relationships due to your shitty attitude.

Feel better, user. We're rooting for you ;^)

tl;dr

You're trying so hard to defend yourself about some shit post that you're proving my point without realizing it.

mate just buzz your head

OP dont make the same mistake as me, i wasted my best years (21-25) on the buzzcut, now my hair is getting pretty good but it is too late, i am pretty much too old for anything that is good in life.

If you were confident you'd just buzz your hair and not make a thread about it on fucking Veeky Forums aka "the whole site is 80% degenerate trash"

and then continue to post in said thread about how confident you are with autismal walls of text

just fuck off already

That's cool man, I was just ranting cuz I'm bored. Have a good day :)

>a month ago

>not a newfag

wew

>I wanted to say that

you're still new

Lol, why am I rustling y'alls jimmies so much? I'm sincerely curious.

You're an obvious shitposter fishing for compliments.

Hm. That's just a straight up misunderstanding then. Those pictures are awful man, why would I fish for compliments using poor, selfie-tier photographs? Lol do you normally waste this much time being angry over nothing on the internet?

stop posting

the 'umad' meme is so overdone it's not even funny

I would stop, but I'm sick in bed and bored and you're just too dang interesting :^)

Plot twist: OP is fucking insane and just talking to himself

Must be the case. No sane person would reply so many times and not just buzz his hair already

i need you inside me rn

Lol dang, y'all got me. Talking to myself just ain't fun unless I'm doing it in a public forum.
That might be difficult for several reasons. In the mean time: should I buzz it or trim it?

being traceable and trolling at the same time is not a good idea mate

>totally not fishing for compliments
>replies to each and every compliment

go fuel your ego somewhere else

You look like a manlier kinobody

NO BUZZCUT! NOOOO! GROW IT LONGER

Lol what? Am I trolling? Even if I was, are you suppose to be threatening me?
I've tried to make it a point to respond to most of every kind of comment. I had a 300 post long convo with that salty gentlemen lol.
Is there one jerkoff samefagging right now, becuase it'd be sad as heck if there's this many assblasted anons in one thread.
Dunno how to take that lol.
Noted. Though it is becoming summer and it gets hot as hell down south.