Effay motorbikes

What does Veeky Forums ride?
How dyou guys look good while riding?

Caffe racers are leagues agead of anything else in terms of effayness. That, or a fixer upper soviet bikes from the 60-80s

they're a meme with that 'art of manliness, straight razor etc.' crowd. what do you call that? it's not as simple as prep or dadcore

wish i was riding a BMW r61 (1938)

ducati gt 1000

First time I hear them being popular with fedoralords.
Regardless, it's hard to argue the aesthetic vallue of caffe racers.

Yeah if you ride motorcycles and are engrossed in the culture, cafe racers are HUGE fedoralord bikes. Like some are really awesome old CB750's, ridden by some dude bro whos just a hipster. And then there's these 'gentlemen rides' people who are the kind of people to tell you 'class is for men swag is for boyz filthy degenerate'.
Cafe racers can look cool as fuck. But they're impractical as shit. Cleaning carbs from 60 years ago sucks. Having a kick start sucks.No parts availability sucks.
Pic related is why cafe racers are associated with fedora tier

Cont.
Since you guys are fashion oriented
And motorcycles are really 'image' focused
It might help to know that there are all kinds of aesthetics that motorcyclists have.
But when it comes to riding, its just a shit ton of fun regardless of what youre riding. You just have different kinds of fun.

Pic related. The adventurous type touring bikes.

Anyways. If you want a cafe bike. Just go for the newer Triumphs. They started catering to the cafe racer scene, and pretty much all the rest of the manufacturers are putting out some kind of model to meet that demand.

The new triumphs are classic looking, but retain the same look

More triumph

forgot pic

Triumphs are fucking gorgeous. If I could afford a brand new bike, I'd buy one in a heartbeat.

are this bikes expensive?

Depends on how you define expensive. They're cheapish to buy in stock form, but have to spend thousands to make it look like that.

I like the R nine T

>have to spend thousands to make it look like that.
try again. besides a new seat and a paint job, building a cafe racer is about taking things off the bike.
also, i built a 1961 triumph chopper.

how much would you say the whole process costs for buying or building a cafe racer?

i've always thought triumphs looked a little bloated. at least compared to norton or bsa

i get em though

on the street in my opinion a cafe racer is this most fun sort of bike as well

sportbikes are pretty dangerous and squirrelly and cruisers are just not fun

I've always wanted to build a Sherpa though

You seem to know a lot. I'm looking to buy my first motorcycle this summer. I'm weak and a manlet 5'3 so I was thinking about a cafe racer since they are effay and small, but I really like the triumph ones. Do you think a triumph would be too big or heavy for me? Should I got with a cafe racer?

Is there any effay bikes for taller dudes?
I'm 6'3, 205 lbs, pretty lean, but whenever I sit on any bike I find decent looking I feel it's too small and I'd look ridiculous riding it.

>5'3
holy shit, you need a childrens bike

Being 5'3 you don't have many options desu

Moped my man :^)

are mopeds Veeky Forums?

The new Royal Enfield Continental look real classic too, though that single bar frame makes handling pretty bad, though its fine for city riding.

5'6 and i've test ridden a bonneville fine, but you'll be up on your toes on that bike, since I was on the balls of my feet on it.

Check out cycle-ergo.com if you wanna see how you fit on most motorbikes. But and , you might wanna consider a vespa or a scooter.

The new Royal Enfield Continental look real classic too, though that single bar frame makes handling pretty bad, though its fine for city riding.

5'6 and i've test ridden a bonneville fine, but you'll be up on your toes on that bike, since I was on the balls of my feet on it.

Check out cycle-ergo.com if you wanna see how you fit on most motorbikes. But and might be right, you might wanna consider a vespa or a scooter.

Riding a Yamaha Xabre. Its only sold here in SEA because of how popular small,

UJM > everything else
Fact.

perfect off roader

Please be joking.

XR's are undoubtedly one of the best looking adventure/enduro bikes of all time.

Have you ridden a bike? That's wayyyy too low and the clip ons will kill you on the rocks.

is it even possible for me to ride a motorcycle if i'm 5'7" and 125 lbs

i feel like i'll just tip over and get stuck underneath it because i'm too weak to push it off

are there official height and weight restrictions when you get a license or something that i can check

Easy man, I'm literally exactly the same as you and its easy as pie. The XR's I dumped above all weigh around 115 - 125kg and I can pick mine up perfectly fine with no hassle. The only bikes you would have trouble riding would be big things like a DRZ or a MX bike, most road bikes are made to be lower and closer to the ground. If you can afford it, definitely get a motorbike, it's one of the funnest things you can do.

just get a 250

Nope anyone, and everyone can ride if they learn. Im 5'6 and 105 lbs and a weak sack of shit, but I ride anything that isnt an enduro fine.
I've heard that a MT-07 is a perfect starter bike and is low too, though personally I think people should start on a 250-300.

>all this aesthetic
and I'm out here riding my postie bike to the beach and back

Put a CR tank of it

The CT-110 is a cool fucking bike, especially if you live near the beach. Couldn't think of a better bike for a beach town

>Those wholes on the exhaust
Wew lad how loud is that thing.

That's one not mine, someones obviously taken great pride in that one. Mines a lot dustier and has high-vis tape on it because mum was scared I would get run over at night. I used to ride it heaps in high-school when I lived at home; I brought it with me to the city when I moved out for a while but fuck me it was scary on the roads so I took it back to the coast.

that's a heat guard you retard

Are you fucking blind?

DRZ400 with WR450F headlight if anyone is wondering.

I've got this book. The bikes in there are fucking great.

An SV650.

Those meme stickers. I might do this to my bike

>dis nigga wearing the eyepatch backwards

Ayyyy

what book?

Supermoto

this shit gets me hard

I just bought this...shits so cash

Make it into a cafe racer m8, or get some clip ons and get a racing fairing on the front.

I'm planning on the cafe racer look definitely.... currently rebuilding the carburetor and what not right now...I got it for 250$ and just finished putting the whole thing together...and waiting on my battery in the mail but once I get it going I'm gonna start working on aesthetics something like this but matte olive green is what I'm looking at

only if you're on ket the whole time

Damn I wish I could find something like that.

They certainly can be but too many poor people in major us cities have given them a tacky presence

Do you live in the states

Best of luck man. Hope its as hassle free as possible, you never know with these old bikes

No.

need way less cafe racers in this thread

>dads into choppers
>be into cafe racers
>own a shitty chink bike
>father has a cafe racer tank and front end.
>build it with my father

Is there anything more Veeky Forums than fixing up a bike with your dad?

Damn sorry dude they're here in the U.S. For days and people never know what they got

Sucking his dick is pretty Veeky Forums

Yeah, I wish they were more common in the UK, I'd love to find some cheapo bike and fixed it up real nice.

How do you feel about these?

am a big akira fan but im pretty sure all the "working" reps only have like scooter engines or some bullshit

My nigga
Only real answer are enduro, any other bike is for tryhard pussys

for like a day to day bike is an enduro comfortable and fuel efficient? and are they any good for longer over like 300 k rides

They're just not as practical in the city I'm sorry

for day to day yes, also they are cheaper to maintain, you taking a bike for a 300km ride? thats why cars exist man.

it depends where you live, they may not be practical in big cities, but you can get inside every shitty place without problem.

well i want to get a bike but like australia is a pre big place and i wouldnt mind being able to take it home from where i live at uni which is like an 800k ride, but i guess most motorbikes wouldnt be ideal for that

What I've been riding. I sure hope I look good on it.

what is this cafe racer bullshit going on here

That's a heatguard.

>sports bikes
teenagers shouldnt post here

das it mane

>i will never live this life
kill me fampai

>And motorcycles are really 'image' focused

take the MSF course
get something reliable that you can find spare parts for
wear safety gear always
be safe and ride more often
be a cool guy with your own image, the bike is only a part of that
RIDE MORE
(it's the most fun thing, ever)

don't buy a gsxr or r6 unless you do track days
don't buy some foreign hulk that'll sit in your garage and never be ridden
don't get hit by a car across an intersection and get paralyzed
don't resort to a shitbox every time the weather isn't perfect
don't rely on your bike to make your image

remember, anything on 2 wheels > anything on 4 wheels, doesn't matter if it's a grom / shitbike / vespa or whatever.

ayylmao

That Motobecane AV7 has potential to be really cool. There's plenty of aftermarket options for them, just have to be willing to research. Judging from the shocks, mirror and coil you already know about Treatland.tv

>Cafe racers
people who've never ridden a motorbike shouldnt post in this thread.

Stummellenker sind gay

>tfw someone saved my Goose

That's mine.

this. they're cyb and cyb is effay as long as you go hard

v nice
shits all over that cafe racer trash