Is Russell Westbrook Veeky Forums?

Is Russell Westbrook Veeky Forums?

Veeky Forums as fuck

this guy needs to be stopped
literally a white man in a black body

Yes

That outfit is fucking homosexual

he tries so hard yet fails sooooooooooo badly. I honestly feel bad for him.

if he has a stylist he needs to be fucking killed if not he really needs to get one

Idk

Has to be gay.

yesh

nigga wat, this right here is straight outta number (n)ine

yea and hes a good player too

no senpai

This guy looks retarded

is this normal body shape for a guy? or does he have wide hips? does it look good?\
just curious

Dumbest shit I've read on here all week

>is this normal body shape for a guy?
dude really come on, hes a in the .00000000001% of male bodies, his body is by no means normal.

Isn't that kobe?

Westbrook is a #fashiongod

is that good or bad though?

boy hes a fkn athlete

kyrie irving (left) is another Veeky Forums as fuck nba player

irving is on the right

This nigger is fucking repulsive.

Stop trolling.

bro, what are you talkin' about, man?

This fag shops at the fucking Factory on 10th and Broadway in Midtown.
No because they're all hypebeast faggots. I think they're selling SLP Chelsea boots now but idk.

fucking sick of niggers trying to steal the thrash aesthetic they don't even know the bands on their fucking shirts go listen to lemonade

Butthurt because no ond listens to your Nirvana covers?

good response totally got me bc i was def talking about my nirvana covers dumb nigger.

HAHAHHAHAHA Veeky Forums is angry as fuck Westbrook looks so good in this clothing.

Veeky Forums just looks awkward in their weirdo clothing because they are all 110 twigs a normal man can snap in half

you little skin and bones faggots look like shit, go get some muscles so you can really be Veeky Forums

good try

Westbrook is based and he is true Veeky Forums core because he wears whatever crazy shit he wants, even if it looks retarded. He doesn't give a fuck about people memeing on him, he just wears crazy shit that he thinks looks cool. Westbrook is an effay god.

This

He is an embodiment of Veeky Forums you underlings. Learn to appreciate true fashion.

Lmao got em

No

Wearing what you want doesn't make you fa and if this was some random white guy he would be posted in cringe threads so stop.

>mfw Veeky Forums can't even handle the most effay man alive

Posers, all of you.