Is this haircut still decent to wear? I sweat through hair gel and buzzcuts don't look great on me...

Is this haircut still decent to wear? I sweat through hair gel and buzzcuts don't look great on me. Only problem when my hair gets long it starts to curl at the end

no. get an ivy league cut (basically undercut w/o volume) and wait for that shit to dry when you comb it over

forgot pic (this shouldnt require product)

That would look good with my face shape?

pic of you not slouched down

so like standing straight up

slouching down makes it look like you have no neck

I personally like this haircut, I miss it. Wish it would make a comeback. It's simple and it makes anyone look a lot more attractive than they actually are, go for it dude.

This is a dope simple haircut.

Ivy league would be v good with your face shape desu
And suit you a lot better than your current cut

Can anyone suggest a fa hair cut to match my hair style and face? in before gay tshirt

literally use different product

there's plenty of products that will hold strength even when getting a bit wet from sweat

>"in before gay tshirt"
We not even gonna mention why you're touching your cheek?

get something short you look like a bitch right now cause your hair makes your head way to big, but if you buzzed your head or got it way shorter you'd look bad ass as fuck.

no he wouldn't. Face still way too chubby to pull off any 'badass' looks.

it's not 2007 anymore

how do you get rid of face chub?

Thanks man, any specific pic you can recommend.

fuck you have a mighty face
get something thin on the sides to accentuate
looking handsome

Run? Lose weight? Eat less? Die? Smoke crack? the possibilities are endless.

longer on the top, 0 on the sides.

flat top

i never knew the name of the cut i've had for the past 10 years lol

You would look 100x better with a decent grown-up haircut, you've got the face but then a middleschooler's haircut

plz get any sort of haircut

Thanks for the advice. Getting a haircut today my dudes

Low bodyfat, but most of it is genetics. I need to be skelly before my face stops being chubby, some people can have a big fat gut but a normal looking face.

Should I get this haircut? Current looks like pic related. I hate the porcupine sides but shaving them off makes my head looks like an overgrown pineapple

looks like you've already got it friend-o

fuck if I was a mom I'd totally want to bury young Zac Efron face into my pussy