Is there such thing as an embarrassing shoe size...

Is there such thing as an embarrassing shoe size? What kinds words of shoes are good at hiding the smallness of the foot?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Q3SZ4lSvH9o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What? If anything, smaller shoe sizes are best. Shoes are most often designed with the proportions of smaller sizes in mind; often, larger sizes look stretched and ill-proportioned. This is why shoe stores often put their smallest (within reason) size available on display.

What, would you rather look like you're wearing clown-shoes?

I think you have a very good point, I was assuming it was like the manlet idea. Thanks for the wisdom.

The manlet idea is mostly a joke. But, regardless, shoe size is a very different thing. I suppose it looks best if someone's feet are well-proportioned to their body, but it really doesn't matter if some tall guy has tiny feet.

>The manlet idea is mostly a joke
why are manlets so transparent

>5'11
>size 8

It's the dream user.

I think if you're a size 4 or something, people will notice but most won't ever say anything.

It's that big of a deal.

>The manlet idea is mostly a joke
nah just like with shoes, certain clothes are designed with a certain silhouette in mind, and when manlets try to pull of stuff like heroin chique it's pretty fucking hilarious

Tfw size 13

Most shoes look silly on my feet

: (

>5'6
>size 11
b a s e d

boy you'd look like you have no legs in a lot of high tops

Yes tall is always the effay standard, but the manlet joke is not related to fashion. It's full of guys speaking for women about how unattractive shortness is.

like fatness, shit personalities, and uglyness, shortness is not attractive to women, but masculinity isn't a physical virtue, and women aren't attracted to men the same way men are to women, men are much more visual.

9-11 is the ideal shoe size
anything else looks ridiculous

spot on my friend

>tfw managed to land a gf waaaay above my league
actually feels good mang

Size UK 13 here. There technically is no embarrassing footsize unless.you have literal kangaroo feet (I remember some dude had like Size 17 feet on leddit) but you can blame your genetics lol. Some people have small feet, some people have big feet. As long as it's in proportion to your body or you're pulling off your look right, I doubt anyone's gonna care. Some designers have some larger sizes while others don't. The only person who'd beg to differ would probably be an insecure Manlet trying to get his non-existent 1-up on someone taller than him with bigger feet.

clown shoes

shes not out of your league if you got her
:^)

I'm 6'3" and US11. The only shoes that look big on me are my meme smiths, but only if I'm wearing shorts or quite tight pants

Yes, having small anything is embarassing if you're a man, the converse is true for girls, disregarding breasts and buttocks.

Anything under US12/13 is manlet-tier

I'm like 5'7" (yes, I know I'm a manlet) is US size 7.5 (on stan smith) proportionate?

>coming to a lame internet board to redirect your insecurities towards hating short people.

Its ok user, you can still be loved if youre ugly and fat.

damn dude it's just a shoesize why get so insecure about it

Where do you think you are?

Veeky Forums is insecurity general. These worthless humans talk shit about everyone who is better than them (everyone, really) in an attempt to feel better about themselves and over analyze shit that doesn't matter.

work at a show store

anything 8 and below and I'm laughing on the inside

I'm 6'3" and my size 11.5 feet look freakishly small on my body.

I buy 12.5 and stuff paper towel in the toes sometimes.

Trying to clean it up with one thread at a time

Cant we just report them and hide the threads?

boy thats what a normal person would do, but you said it yourself we're on fa

>utterly called out and triggered

>unironcally saying lame
it's time to end it all

Good thing I'm just passing through and don't frequent this shithole, then.

>tfw 6'1" and size 12.5

life is suffering. ZERO companies make that size so I can never buy any shoes

This. Size 8/9 shoes look better almost always.

I kinda love everything about my height/shoe size combo. Just tall enough to wear everything and just short enough to have a qt bf taller than me, and the perfect proportional shoe size.

>6'2
>size US 9

Im so sorry

>6'0
>Size 11 US

Shoes are almost always designed in a size 9 prototype actually, which is roughly in the middle of men's shoe sizes

If you are less than size 9 you have a small penis. Uf you are over size 12 you will always look like a clown. 10-11 prefered. Turn women on too.

>tfw exactly size 8.5

That's what a newfag would do. If you don't sage then the cancer won't know it's cancer and keep bumping the cancer

oh right

we can't sage anymore. no wonder it's gotten so fucking bad

ya boyyy

Do you guys think a US 10,5 will look to big on chucks? I'm 6'3 btw

sameee, I vary 10-10.5-11 depending on brand. I'm 5'7 tho.

Whats the ideal shoe size for women?

I'm 165cm and use 40-41 EU size :/

Yes. Converse are notorious for ill-proportioned large sizes.

Ahh, okay. I didn't know 9 was the average; people here make it seem like they all have 11+ shoe sizes.

Then again, everyone on the internet is 6+ ft with a 11+ inch penis, so ...

You're a 5'11 femanon? Let me steal you're height. I need it.

How tall are you user?

>5"11
>size 12

Its more about body proportions than actual height desu

found the manlet

6'2 Size 9 Master Race.
Not only are we the perfect male height, but the perfect shoe size.

you must have really tiny feet.
i'm 5'8 and wear a size 9 1/2, so does bieber btw

same bruh it sucks getting sneakers in a size that common

I'm 5'8.5'' and my foot size is 11-11.5

I'm a child/men size 2.5 and a women's size 5. I tried to get a pair of shoes at the mall but shoe brand makes size 2.5. I want to die

w-where is your hand senpai

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

T O R O N T O
O
R
O
N
T
O

6'3, size 14
Quite high arches too, gives me almost +2 inches

12.5 are sailboats. disgusting

manlet
a
n
l
e
telnam

5'11 King of Manlets

Size 11-12 in most (11"x4.5" feet)

Most shoes look fine.

Mediums shirts are too tight on shoulders/arms, large shirts are too long/billowy.

End my life senpai.

im 6.4 and my feet are wide af. Im not complaining but i keep getting ingrown toe nails, does anyone know any good shoes for wider feet?

my feet are size 13

youtu.be/Q3SZ4lSvH9o

>What kinds words of shoes are good at hiding the smallness of the foot?

Me too, I'm 6'2'' but I still look like a clown sometimes

5'10 size 9.5
Am i effay?

>6'2
>size 9.5
feels great man

mmmmm feels comfy that shoes are designed in my size mang

5'4" shoe size 7.5 its pretty perfect

I'm 5'10", size 10.5 TTS. Is that big or small?

5'11 size 11.5 wtf

well i am 6'1" with 11.5 shoe size, i wish i was size 11 tho, 11.5 feet look too big on my frame

nike makes 12.5

>tfw 6'4 size 15
finding shoes that dont look like clown shoes is theworst, any recommendations?

Seems normal to me. I'm 5'9 and about a size smaller than you.

6'0
I'm between a size 13 and 14
Hardly any shoes come in size 13.5, few nice shoes are in size 13/14.
Every day I wish to die.

Size 10, 6'1 masterrace reporting.

5 9 manlet here i use 8.5 even tho i only wear nike's

jordans lel

lol do you ever tip over if you stop moving?

the difference between a size 11 and a size 11.5 is probably like 1/8 of an inch whats wrong with you

6'5 size 15 here, I feel your pain and have no solution for the problem.

absolutely not

this fuck doesnt know what hes talking about

Have you ever really seen a good fit with male Converse in huge sizes? They always look comically long.

wtf

can u take a more close up pic

>any male would get called out for wearing those basura sneakers

anyways...

V A N C O U V E R
A
N
C
O
U
V
E
R

>any male would get called out for wearing those basura sneakers

That's because it really does not matter what the fuck women wear, they have no fashion sense either way

5'7-5'8ish give or take the because of hair

well some women do have a sense of fashion but I still agree. Let's be real if you have a pretty face (males included but you have to be top 5%) and a fit body you can pretty much wear whatever you want and look good

>not being a size 7 master race

Step it up fampaitachi

>give or take the because of hair
So, 5'4" ?

No no haha I'm either 5'7 or 5'8. At least that's what I meant to say. I got a little taller and I also have a significant amount of hair so not sure if I gained an inch or not.

9.5 MASTERACE

Never forget.

kek, hair doesn't count.

I am 6'3 and always wear 9 or 10 depending on brand.
I don't have anything against it. Since my feet are wide and most of the time I wear boots and they look quite good.

size 9, 42 is god tier