Poorfag here thinking of buying these shoes for myself...

poorfag here thinking of buying these shoes for myself. Boyfriend criticized me and said they look like the shoes that Stephanie from Lazytown would wear but I like them.

I could post this on /cgl/ but felt like an Veeky Forums point of view since I like this board more.

If they're only $12 and you like them go for it. Don't submit to the standards of someone else, your bf is being a bitch. Don't pass on things you like and want, thats retarded.

Nah they're like $50. But I don't mind spending the money. Most of my shoes are second hand trash.
& thanks cunt.

M'lady :^)
Buffalo boots were cool about 15 years ago. The only person I know who wears them anymore is Candy Ken.

well then do that every time you see a piece you like don't deny yourself, don't be stupid. Taste is subjective.

those are baby shoes aren't they

lol. korean or chinese sizes more like it.

Lmao I bet you live in Brisbane

Close. Why?

No reason, are you still in high school but 18?

pls be my cgl gf

my guy you can wear a tire for what anybody cares as long as you got shit to go with it to look good

i want 2 die. but yea

nah can't pull of lolita lmao. I'd rather be the Veeky Forums bf

How can you wear a strangers old shoes? Just to save a bit of money. That's disgusting.

>poorfag
>just to save a bit of money

OK faggot.

Not her but do you not wear socks?

It's better than neing in them barefoot, but it doesn't make it something I'd like to do.

you can get 2nd hand shoes that have only been worn a couple times and are practically new for a third of retail price

getting off the subject but no worries lmao

Come on, don't play dumb and pretend you're under the impression the people that buy their clothes second hand are getting them from rich people that wear clothes one or twice and give them away. That's a whole different thing.

People that get their clothes second hand are going to second had shops (you probably call them something else) and buying the stuff that people have lived in and then thrown out (donated) when the clothes are finished.

You speak exactly the same way as the girl from the Brisbane thread. I feel like I know your bf irl, what are your initials?

sweaty get off my board

the shoes don't look like they're worth the money.
if you're really a poorfag, aren't you asking yourself
>can you afford cheap shoes?
well, those shoes are cheaper than the price tag, and I wouldn't touch them.
don't do it. they're tacky, but who cares, they're low quality and you'll throw away 50$.

Post what you're gonna wear with them, but overall, really, no.
For safety, shouldn't really buy shoes that arent 100$ because of quality reasons, but 60$ is the sweet spot for normal shoes.
Save up and buy some creepers. It'll save you from disappointment, and you'll be wearing much better shoes, and they'll last.

Are you fucking stupid? What if the clothes/ shoes don't for example fit them?

it really depends on the neighborhood you're buying your second hands - and I would advise not to buy used shit where people are poor, check out the places near richfags and you'll be happily surprised.

I have a feeling that's not what OP does.

you guys are taking it too seriously. do some research on the sneaks he/she wants. They're not an international brand like Adidas or Nike, etc. Besides he/she likes them and obviously wants them. The bottom line is yes. Get them.

Not a huge fan but if I owned them I would use these for palewave fits or some kei inspired fits.

>basic bitch doesn't cop archivals

buffalo boots are cool again. these aren't though, because they're knockoffs. they're probably shit cosplay quality, OP, looking at the brand's site.

But buffalos cost quite a bit to import if you're in the US. they /are/ cool again though, in the US at least, in the basement/warehouse scene.
Anyway as a poorfag you should probably get something more versatile. these would be extremely limited to very pop outfits. not just general palewave, the lifts make them distinctly for club use. If you do still want them, better bet to get all white buffalos, they'd take you a lot further

Ignore this poster:

Tumblrcore "rad and retro" respect women and be yourself counter culture faggot.

I agree with getting them in all white for versatility.

>implying I even know what gender OP is
>implying I care

OP wanted them and I'm sure that will get them.

Fuck I can't stop laughing