Tfw qt: post your depressions, aspirations, and obligations with a qt

i suck at interacting, and i love these kinds of threads, but im at a normal situation. would love to comfort you all in this thread

>freshman at premier college
>taking up architecture
>blockless, i end up w no friends
>knowing there will be several projects i use these opportunities to make friends
>1st term i only have a few people to rely on but im not really close to
>2nd term comes, design project in groups of three
>grouped with a basic grill but nice and a girl who is objectively pretty
>grey eyes, pale skin, good 90s fashion style
>she suggests we overnight at my place for the project
>i say yes, her: "yaaaaaaay"
>nothing sexual happens, we dont sleep, but we finish the project, and we three had fun
>when basic grill is asleep for a nap we get to talk
>easy to talk to, she likes being teased, the cutest when shes tired
>"user nice songs you should send me some"
>she's into film photography, reading, buying random goods at amazon
>she jokingly says to basic grill, "oh user, finally said a word" "you should interact more, y know."

>next day she seems to genuinely talk to me when im generally out of place when circles of friends are present

>start to develop feelings for her
>cant stop thinking about her and her eyes
>but ultimately i feel like she cares for me only in the sense of pity
>being the cuck that i am this seems impossible to turn into something real

why does this even happen to human beings.

>she will never know who you are
>even if she did she would feel no romantic attraction towards you whatsoever

I cant confront confident and inteliget girls, i always end with basic brainless sextoys

you want feeling?

>tfw 3 years no gf

>tfw no friends

>tfw go everywhere alone

>tfw stuck in lies to make family, relatives, close people and ofcourse myself feel better

>tfw going nowhere, no direction in life, afraid of everything

>tfw skin is not perfect, use makeup everyday

?_?_?_?_?_?_?_?_?_?_?_?_?_?_?_?

You want feelings? get feelings.

Because you unironically use the word cuck

Also, how is this Veeky Forums related

>3 years no gf

rookie numbers, try 21

you want more feelings? ? ? ? ? ?

>tfw gained 20-30 kg last year after being skinny/slim all my life

>tfw dream of making ex gf jealous or styling on her and her current bf is crumbling

>tfw too shy, timid and autist to go to the gym or swimming pool

>tfw think about suicide everyday

>tfw no gun

>tfw afraid to use exit bag because it might rip my lung and i will survive and be a vegetable/nuisance

to be honest i dont know whats worse - to have mutual love and then lose it, and with a 95% certainty to never experience it again because trust issues, age etc;

or to have never experienced it in the first place

Sorry for repost

I've recently met a girl who is very close to my perception of perfect beauty

>thin, petite
>light green eyes, hair is so blond it's almost white
>very pale, even in comparison to other scandinavians
>cute in an almost childlike way
>dresses in allblack
>perfectly shaped vag which is also tight as fuck

but

>generally weird, doesn't know what she wants, feminist (of course)
>acts affectionate when drunk but is completely aloof when sober
>apparently has a lot of unresolved business with her ex
>reluctant to get physical anymore because of that

Begrudgingly I must say that it will most likely not work out. More fish in the sea I guess. Shame really.

> >perfectly shaped vag which is also tight as fuck
you fucked her? penis in vagina? what's the problem?

>>but ultimately i feel like she cares for me only in the sense of pity
don't do this to yourself. don't lock yourself out of this opportunity because you think you suck. I'd done that to myself for a long time before I realised how stupid it was
I think the former is worse because you've already got the taste of love and the feeling of being happy and cared for and you know you'll never feel it again

crybabies thread

Yes I did. But she doesn't seem to want to continue, because it's so damn complicated with her ex. She doesn't outright say "no" as well though. This ambiguity rarely results in a good outcome.

you fucked her, penis in vagina. it is what it is.

>tfw too shy, timid and autist to go to the gym or swimming pool
I was like you once but honestly, no one gives a toss what you're doing at the gym, everyone keeps to themselves

yes Veeky Forums often memes about other people at the gym and shit but trust me, it's nothing like that in real life. Think about it this way: a year from now you're still going to be here. Would you 1. rather be in the same position, or 2. improved

if you picked 2 then hit the gym today, especially swimming if you want to lose weight

>>generally weird, doesn't know what she wants, feminist (of course)
if you're thinking about something serious, don't. you'll end up in an unproductive relationship where planning a future is nearly impossible because at least one of the parties doesn't know what it wants. I used to have a huge crush on a girl. She was qt as fuck and similar to me - not sure what she wants to do and really lazy. at the time I thought it was gr8 becuase she "got me". I later realized that I couldn't develop as a person with someone like this because she would drag me down and we'd be just two slobs tumbling down a fatal spiral of procrastination and uncertainty together.

I want more. Lots more.

She doesn't.

I'm not happy about it.

What's so hard to understand?

> Would you 1. rather be in the same position, or 2. improved

I would rather be 3. dead.

but thanks, i will maybe buy '''''''''''''''''''''gym clothing''''''''''' today, because i have no clothing for working out, and go to gym or swimming pool sometime soon.

also the fact i use make up to get out of the house is problematic: how can i swim with make up? or get sweaty in gym. i will have to reapply it once im done. fucking problems. life hard.

Clearly you already fucked her. Penis in vagina.

So? You are at fault. You fucked her. Penis in vagina. Go again.

Sure is fucking fashion in here you losers

this shit screams /adv/
pls get out

no my friend
be content in that you have loved
cherish it, isolate the feeling from whatever meatsack it is attached to

this feeling is golden, a gift. reflect on it like a good vacation.

the love you felt was not part of her it was wholly in you, your experience. she did not rid you of that.

take as the only token

comfort in the thought of a future

where your life has brought you far and wide

to cover all the earth in shiny gloss of memory

they wouldn't have bothered being comfortable around you if they thought you were pathetic
if someone isn't into it you its pretty obvious

..." And i wish you all the love

In the world.

But most of all

i wish it for myself"

;_;

I think you need to 4. wind your neck in and grow up

for real mate, you're getting upset over a fucking girl, that is so fucking pathetic. I promise, PROMISE, once you hit the gym, eat well and drink enough water (seriously that last one is a game changer) your life will improve exponentially

with regards to gym clothing, don't go overboard and try to be Veeky Forums - the gym isn't a fucking runway unless you're a cardio bunny or PT with an instagram account

all you need are some nike black dry-fit shorts, a few t-shirts and some beater shoes, converse are fantastic for beginners (they should be flat for the best balance when doing lifts, don't wear shit like Roches)

I can't believe you're worried about fucking makeup, you shouldn't swim in makeup - go in the morning before you apply your makeup, swim, shower then put your slap on

> and drink enough water
that i do

ok. thanks alot.

how much water do you drink

what is this blog shit?
do your fucking job, mods

a lot

8-12 liters a day

i might fuck up my kidneys, but who cares lmao im thirsty

fair enough

I don't think you can drink enough water

No I'm not. Shit, I'm a terrible boyfriend material myself (commitment wise), but it would be nice to have a friend with benefits. Or just date until we get bored of each other.