Is Abercrombie Veeky Forums?

Is Abercrombie Veeky Forums?

Recently I lost a ton of weight and decided to give this shit a go since I can't afford designer clothes.

if you want to look like a 14 year old boy, yes

Not really. If you want summer clothes for cheap, maybe. Avoid neon colors, large stripes, and any logos.

Unless is Tom Ford avoid USAish

No, and it's not cheap either.

Tip: you wont find whats Veeky Forums at the mall. Use the internet.

>its not cheap either
lol what.

I know is not cheap but I can afford it on my budget. I was gonna go Polo but that shit is a bit expensive.

>A&F
>Polo
Also a little kids brand.
Same with hillfinger or whatever.
Those brands are for 100% cucks and middle schoolers.
Calvin Klein and Guess can be okay.

Shop at H&M, and buy whatever you want that would look nice in a fit.
Go thrift shopping and shit for great items too.

Don't plaster logos on you, you'll look like tool.

no.
abercrombie skinny jeans are the only jeans i'll wear tho

(omg try not to laugh)

ok so this is your first time on Veeky Forums and you dont know what to do. you bearly have money for anything. got it.

Try buying all your fits from Uniqlo. Use the online website.

>ok so this is your first time on Veeky Forums and you dont know what to do

Pretty much

I was a fatso wearing oversized JC Penney clothes just 4 months ago

Read the sticky man. If you make threads like this your gonna get shitty. Just lurk around and save images of clothing you like and would fit your style. Post to WAYWT and Fuckboi generals. It takes time to develop your fashion sense.

Please stop namefagging. Literally every single one of your posts give the impression that you've been on Veeky Forums for like 2 weeks max yourself.

I'd disagree, hilfiger is pretty good

If you're gonna go cheap, I think Old Navy actually has some alright looking stuff for younger guys.

Get a feel of some of the poplin shirts, because some are bad and others are decent. Shorts are pretty good for the price. Jeans are okay depending on the style. The "famous" jeans are lower quality than their fashion jeans.

Gap has some okay stuff, a bit more of a classic look. Anyway, check them out. 50% sale items at many locations near me.

I much prefer either of those over H&M. I probably only have one item from H&M. A lot of their clothes just feels super cheap.

If their is a Uniqlo anywhere nearby, check them out.

Pants fit pretty great but the quality is ass. Sorry man. If you wanna get into fashion proper hit up places scotch and soda or Barney's or even Mr. Porter when they have sales.

>Avoid neon colors, large stripes, and any logos.
literally all that abercrombie offers lmao

I mean we could all just post as Killy until he stops.

no.

As I said just go full Uniqlo, Uniqlo has basics.

LOL! Do whatever you want anons I don't care tbqh.

OP I recommend you get some safe starter outfits from an outlet mall (the prices are flat out better, it's just a fact)
Solid colored polos from Polo Ralph Lauren, few pairs of chinos, Levi jeans, yada yada yada

Have you considered Lacoste OP? That way you can have your fancy logo and still not come off as too much of a fag

I have but it's almost the same price range as Polo

You should just shop at J Crew or BR (or if you're broke Uniqlo) and then when you have money buy your designer clothes. Logo brands like Abercrombie and Ralph will make you look like a suburbanite high schooler.

>uniqlo

We don't have Uniqlo around here is that like a meme store?

No it's popular on this board cuz it's cheap, very VERY overhyped, and made for skinny people

Stop namefagging pls

Maybe in 1996
The brand went to shit and is not really worth it if you arent buying their high end stuff.

C H A D
H
A
D

Merona has some really good stuff though.

I've read that, she whores herself and her kid for a guy wearing an Armani suit. Then she gets addicted to crack and fucks a hobo

Hey, stop pretending to be me.

First of all, congrats on losing weight, user. Secondly, I'd recommend buying from h&m or uniqlo instead, they got a lot of good fits for a decent price, especially when it comes to basics.

wtf I'm Killy that's just childish stop that or leave Veeky Forums this board is for gentlemen,

>lora piano
yeah ok

Abercrombie has transitioned into fast fashion
no more logos
they're like h and m now

ASOS is the best site for good clothes that are affordable. lots of items to pick from.

stick around, look in the waywt and fuccboi general threads. cop some taste. then go shopping. you can find nice stuff in basically any store, you just have to know what actually looks good

Asos is shit.
Everything except the really poor quality asos brand is overpriced as fuck.

Thoughts on American Eagle? I have a few monochrome tops from them and I think they're great for the price

Only brand I could afford back when I was broke

What fucking year is this?

And to OP, Seemed like AF was a lot better quality back when it was popular in 1999-2000, or maybe 100 years ago, but today I think it's about on par with American Eagle and Old Navy. Would not recommend even for basic items.