Should I bleach my hair or just cut it short. I have a weird shaped head

Should I bleach my hair or just cut it short. I have a weird shaped head
Sorry I look like a 14 year old but I swear I'm 18

Bleach. Platinum blonde to be slightly +1 ahead of the trends, beyond the un-creative normalfags.

Can hair related threads stop already ffs? Your hair is pretty btw but this spam, it sickens me.

grow to shoulder length

Should i grow my hair out? pic related is me

i can't tell if you're really attractive or goofy looking. it might be the awkward picture but it's hurting my brain.

YOU CANNOT HANDLE MY POTIONS TRAVELER

you look like a fucking oblivion character

WOW stop making fun of me ANYTIME

It's... It's you! THE HERO OF KVATCH! This is truly an honor!

rotate his eyes more

jesus christ

Geez guys dont make fun of him. He just wanted some advice.

HOLY FUCK

I CAN'T WAKE UP.

lol no, leave your hair. it's actually fine; I like it

>this thread

MY SIDES ARE LITERALLY ON FIRE

Nah,
Cut off everything attached to the shoulders.

Wait, isn't this guy exactly the arena follower from Oblivion? Buddy I know what haircut will make you look great.

interesting face, get fit, lose some body fat, shave that nasty facial hair and submit pics to a model agency

By Azura, by Azura, by Azura! It's the Grand Champion! I can't believe it's you! Standing here! Next to me!

pretty much this desu, you will at least have self esteem then.

>

lol you going to be bald in prob 5 years. Nice hair line kid

I'm not OP but my hairline has been like that my entire life. Some people simply have naturally high hairlines.

ur cute also bleach it

yall niggas are hatin but this dude's face symmetry is immaculate

both

AHAHAHA
sry ur also a qt qt but AHAHAha

fuck youre right

I've had my hair bleached platinum and growing for abt 3/4 a year now, should I cut it to yung leo and dye it black? Or go back to plat? I need to get it cut and dyed regardless, it looks like utter shit rn but I'm thinking maybe black would work if I felt I've overstayed my platinum welcome. Pictures just to give you an idea of color and length atm

>lose fat
>shave that basura facial hair
>literally just forget this board for 6months then come back and bask in your glory
>hidden aesthetics of peace

LMAO

I like it as is desu, keep growing

adoring fan aesthetic

oh fuck i didnt even know that you mirrored it until i saw what you were replying to

Where are you from?

Should I go undercut or keep growing my hair out? I really hate the way the hair in the back looks like

Forgot to post pic

What kind of jacket/field coat is that?