Daily reminder that it IS possible to be Veeky Forumst

daily reminder that it IS possible to be Veeky Forumst

pic obviously unrelated

Objectively false.

shes not fa. just fucking hot. there's a difference

nope it's like those who pose at an angle, she's too whale for me.

that ass is godly you crazy cuh

she's not even hot tho

>tfw ur fat
>tfw u workin on that

but how to Veeky Forums while still fat?

correct
degenerate trash

Well fitting basics. Excellent hygiene, decent un-flashy haircut. Buy nice clothes when you're healthy

just lose weight, being Veeky Forums is your reward for afterwards.

been saying this for years.

please be trolling

Have good sense of style and have money to buy clothes your size. It really is that simple. A fat fashionable person is a lot better than a fit person who dresses stupidly. Don't listen to these autistic trash, the whole point of clothing is to cover up your hideous body with nice style. If you have a nice body, might as well just go nude

???

The picture is not of a fashionable person. The facial hair looks like a 13 year old's first moustache with a fuzzy neckbeard to boot, the swept haircut is 2008 emo-core, clubmaster sunglasses which basically only suit people with skinny faces, and a normcore hoody.

I'm not saying you can't be fashionable, I'm saying you aren't in this picture

cellulite is not Veeky Forums

are you making fun of me?

take it however you want, I'm just saying you look like a fat kid with no sense of fashion. That's not to say you can't be a skinny kid with a sense of fashion if you put in a bit of effort

Getting fit does not feel rewarding. Eat, get money, and dress good.

i think i have a good fashion sense

good for you pal, if you're confident in what you're wearing and how you look then more power to ya

dont you talk down to me u bich motherfucker im more effay than you guarantee

Dudes yankin ur chain

>Excellent hygiene,
Got that already

>decent un-flashy haircut.
Trynna to grow out my hair. Right now it looks like an awkward semi emo kid mess.

No breh
I don't want to be My600lbLife lookin. I want to look the best I can even when I am a bit too fat.

Ah yes. I agree. I want to put effort in the way I look without coming off as one of those that wear anything they want because "fuck ur beauti standards :-DD”

Getting fit is so rewarding. Climb a mountain

>that
>fit
pick one and only one

also, you look like the gay fat kid who thinks he can sing from the drama club

Never, i repeat NEVER grow your hair out if you are fat, i made this mistake when i used to be fat, and it was awful.
Best way to go when fat? probably buzzcut, grow it out once you are skinny

Also, lose the socks, they look awful

Personally getting fit feels rewarding. Seeing your body sag less, and finding out that you're below your average weight is just nourishing to your soul.

Working out kind of made me feel like I have a goal or at least something productive to do.

As for food, you can cheat at least once a day with a piece of chocolate or a scoop of ice cream. Just try cutting out most of your sugar intake.

I'm a grill with a round face so I kind of need long hair to elongate my face

You can fool yourself into thinking that it's okay to be fat. But everyone else will be inwardly making pic related face when they see you.

Can you even better taste than this ?

Imagine, you're forcing yourself doing something that you don't enjoy, that you find boring, only to get comfy in the thought of "just in case a qt grill sees me". Must be psychologically exhausting.

For me it's more of a i-hate-myself case

I hate myself too. But when i learn to hate people, i love myself a lil bit. You know, the good old "it's society's fault, people are shitty"

I used to not care about societal standards. Idk what happened.

I think I just got jealous of people who looked better than me

>blaming society
>not taking responsability of your own actions
You must be a shitty person to be around amigo

Who said I don't enjoy it? I enjoy running, I enjoy mountain climbing, I enjoy not becoming out of breath every time I climb a staircase, I enjoy feeling pride and comfort in my body because I earnt it

just stay out of the thinspo threads and we're good

whatever it takes to manage your self loathing with delusions

cheers

Source, moooaaar.

she's neither effay nor hot, she's just got a fat ass i'd like to grind my cock against until i nut on her shitter.

Sounds like something a lazy faggot would say

there is nothing wrong with the /thinspo/ community.

external locus of control

Kek

Thats a WIDE LOAD.

I fucking hate it when fat people tuck their bellys into their pants. If you have a gut it should be outside of your pants.

this t b h

underrated post
>mfw i see disgusting lard fucks

agree OP!

thanks for the thinspo, i just lost the desire to eat

Fat butts

not actually me tho

Anyone have the shopped version? They shopped the fatty to be skinny and it was a nice fit afterwards

That's THICK not fat.

>this is how fatty blobs of shit justify themselves
whatever convinces you that you don't look disgusting, I guess

jesus fuck

One thing that Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums can always agree on: fatties are awful.

eating and stuffing urself like a pig with junkfood isn't the same thing

holy moly