Boots

What does Veeky Forums think about boots like these? Found a pair on eBay and not sure whether to cop or not. Think they'd look pretty decent with black or dark jeans/pants. Also I guess just general boots thread...

I'm gonna post some martens and timberland blacks, help me choose.

Timbs

I think that the light blue jeans with tobacco tims look pretty cool but they definitely are for a type of person.

if you're black, asian, or a preppy kid who's trying to differentiate from his other tim wearing friends, cop

LURK MORE

What black boots would you guys recommend that would match an aesthetic like pic related?

Docs are more versatile. Also not everyone can pull off timbs

Smd

But I do love me some timbs

Timbs would be easy to rock in a streetwear fit. The thing I'm afraid of with docs is the quality, I've heard the new docs are Shit, anybody knows something?

I have a 3 year old pair of standard doc boots (1460 I think), I have worn them very often for the past 1 1/2 years (but rarely wore them before this 1 1/2 years) and the soles are not very worn out at all. However the insides are starting to wear away at the heel.

I have heard about new docs being shit, but I have never had an old pair so I don't know.

You can pay a bit more for their 'for life range' which have a guarantee that they will be repaired (don't know if they do it anywhere other than UK tho, and don't know what is included in the guarantee).

here in the san francisco area everyone has them and has had them for like 2 years. its in style but its more mainstream fashion right now you know? but some say timbs will never die.. so.

you need to fuck them up to not look hypebeasty

Do you have some pics? Thank you.

I have the same pair of docs posted hereI bought them last year in summer from Amazon during a sale for 80 euro dollars. I'm actually extremely happy with the quality. The leather has no noticeable damage anywhere, and they've become the comfiest boots I own. Walking them in was a bitch, but I got them from pain to comfy in about a week.

Plus the süße Mädels here in the Vaterland dig them. :v)

r8 my boots, Veeky Forums

This is a joke, right? I honestly can't tell here sometimes.

Anyways, are Iron Rangers Veeky Forums or mfa?

Not a joke, I actually have those boots and like them. I have some Iron Rangers, too, but they're really hard inside and aren't recommended for extended periods of walking. They are durable, though, and comfy in shorter walks if you don't mind how heavy they are.

depends on how much they're selling for. But id say cop

Where can I find good looking non-leather boots? Anyone know any?

should I cop a pair of these? gotta look Veeky Forums when hiking u kno

What's wrong with leather ?

Doc martens have a began line

They're alright as long as you don't wear them like that

What makes them mfa-core is when you half lace them to show how rugged and care-free you are and then roll your cuffs to show everybody your shoes like the faggot in your pic.

IRs with jeans over them are fine

w2c?

tims brah

Prefer not to wear the skin of dead/usually mistreated animals
Oh ok, not a big fan of docs though, do you know any other brands? Kind of looking for more of a work style boot

Posting again for opinions, half price at $150, yay or nay?

timberland classic premiums sku 10061 are flame. actually well insulated with primaloft. hella waterproof, pretty well built. look great with skinny black jeans etc are a la mode etc you know the deal.

shitty quality control easy to return and scam a new pair.

worth 190 if you get a free replacement pair (you will if you want)

hideous

Nah gotta disagree with you there, more wondering about quality, lifetime, fit etc. any thoughts?

>Prefer not to wear the skin of dead/usually mistreated animals
What a fag

mc ride is wearing dr martens low