Trick ricky

Thinking about copin these or should i just go for geos. Could i get some inspo for the runners,i really like how they look but havent saw many good fits.

And can anybody tell me about the sizing and quality(how well it holds up over time) if you got a pair

not really into dick ovens, but that is one of the least appealing colorways desu

I'd get geos
Adidas x Rick is really not as good quality and goes are lot more versatile

Whats the best colorway than and thought these would be good cuz I'm trying to build a mono black wardrobe

Geos just cost alot more and hard to find for the low, are there any other good high end all black sneakers.

>""""people""" actually like these """"""""""""""""""""""shoes""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

>havent saw many good fits.

warning lights going off

The worst choice:
- Hard to pull off (not Hoof Dunks lvl, but it's just next to it)
- Trash colorway (3 black wtf??)
- No versatility at all.
Plz go drkshdw ramones.
Or if you are going for sneakers that badly, than try to find adisocks at least

desu why would you buy any shoe without any idea of how to wear it lol

anyway the quality on these is pretty shitty, the sole literally disintegrates/chunks off with some unlucky wear

That why i consulted the internet before i brought it, i thought it would like fine with black jeans but when i saw them on foot they looked werid.

geos are pretty fuccboi tier imo and i love rick.
the runners are much more interesting in design than geos and theyre not nearly as expensive either.
quality is the same, but with runners you wont have to worry about the zipper breaking off.
theyre easy to style.
ill take a better pic in a bit

Yeah thouse were the warning signs for me too but i just thought it was people with bad fits instead of the sneaker.

I see everybody wear shorts+leggings but im wondering how they work with jeans and nice fit.

Are these comfy?

Are the ramones really worth the price reminds me of shoes like pottery or converse

Why the fuck would you want those shoes ?

They look different than most sneakers and I want a all black sneaker to fit in the wardrobe im building

They look pretty comfy

They look hideous and for that price you can get several pairs of much better shoes that are made from better material. If you just need running shoes, then just get something comfy that breathes well. If you want something that looks good, then those shoes are a phenomenal waste of money. Leather shoes are the way to go for fashion.

>quality is the same

Please give examples mr fashion expert

Yeah i dont want running shoes specifically just some good high end all black sneakers that are versatile, cuz i want to build a minimalist wardrobe, do you have any good recommendations.

I don't have any black sneakers, but these are my favorite casual shoes to wear. They look much less retarded than the ones OP posted and they're almost certainly much more durable. The ones on the left are Redwing Iron Ranger boots and the ones on the right are some Wolverine shoes.

Oh yeah, that is a good point.

Poor fag clearance copper determined

The redwings look okay but their not my style,just look looking for a high quality minimalist sneaker in black, do you have any recommendations.

Not in black, no. Black isn't my color, I was just posting examples of decent shoes for the user who requested. Just stay away from stuff like the OP shoes that don't look anywhere near as nice as their price would suggest.

Well i was thinking about getting them on grailed for about 300 instead of retail but they dont seem like go with alot fits but i can't find any good alternatives (doesn't have to be running shoes).

IDK, the only black shoes I own are pic related. They're $900 new but I found them for just over $100 and they're the comfiest shoes I've ever worn.

please dont spend so much on shoes when you dont have any appreciation for them

They look too western/cowboy for me mainly looking for sneakers.

Well good luck, then. I don't know enough about sneakers to help you out.

What would you suggest i buy instead and i was mainly looking at the canvas versions and made a snap judgement.

OH GOD Veeky Forums IS CANCER

>tasteless rick owens fanboy is butthurt
kek

Alright thanks for your input you were very helpful. It's just i don't really need a pair of dress shoes or boots because of my lifestyle (at uni).

Thinking about just copping the ramones they look like a pretty versatile everyday sneaker, should i get the canvas or leather ones and does anybody know about the quality or fit.

le ebin anime girl smirk meme

But does anybody have any alternatives though?

Black leather air max

superfly the dress shoe

which designers do you like big boy?

Air max 90 or 95? And i may get the ramones and air maxs cuz their pretty cheap.

tavas leather
130 or something

this is the person giving you advice OP
be smart
go with geos cause you dont have the clothes to go with rick adidas

Come on, this shit just looks ridiculous. Rick Owens is a clown and a scam artist.

>Implying anyone actually buys those ugly furry Memebaskets
Try again

>I don't like how it looks
can't argue with that man, you really opened my eyes, rick truly is a hack thanks for redpilling me, through the looking glass

If a shoe is being sold at over $600, then it should at least not be hideous.

Im restarting my wardrobe so im buying a bunch of new clothes so thats not exactly an issue but i just dont see a any good fits with the runners.

They actually look pretty clean,u got a link.

never knew Veeky Forums was so divided on Rick Owens.

even people in /rog/ hate most of the adidas collabs. his best shoes imo are : dunks,ramones,ramone socks and geos

Buy some buttero instead, you cuck.

>700$ plastic shoes

Why are you ignoring the question?

literally listing the only shoes that streetwear hypebeasts wear

his combat boots and creepers are excellent as well.

Lol im trying to imagine a hypebeast attempting to wear ramone socks. Doesn't work. Probably the best rick shoe

If you have to ask, you can't afford this shoe.

These are shoes for ultra rich kids who buy them for the brand alone, wear them once or twice and then throw them in the pile.

Quality is laughable, you can get 2 way more durable and just as stylish sneakers for the same amount of money.

This.

These are overpriced crap like prada or ysl, it's UAE kids tier shit.

Because I don't judge clothing by who designed it. A good piece of clothing shouldn't need a name on it to be good.

Do you have any good recommendations

Since ysl is bad where can i find good black skinny jeans cuz i like the fit of theirs

i think theyre fugly

acne has nice black skinnies

Never said it needed a name for it to be good, but obviously different designers have their own styles. Anyone with a deep interest in literature or film would have their own preferred writers or directors. You said it yourself when you discounted Rick as a whole, just trying to see what you do like

Thanks i like what i see on their site

lmao wtf r those

>redditors

They're called shoes and they normally look like that.

go back to mfa and try again

raf velcro in black is ultimate minimalist, Rick drkshdw ramones, cps, Nike flyknits

You can go like the qasa, y-3 root, but they aren't as versatile. I'd say sk8 his, stans or converse if you want to save money.

size half down for sure. leather in this season's runners is the best so far

Nope, I'm perfectly content with my taste and I'm fully aware of how much better it is than the majority of this board. I just don't need to try hard and spend several hundred dollars on something that looks like it's designed for a clown.

i get that, but that's not what fashion is

Why are you on a fashion board?

fashion is not for the consumer, and a fashion designer does not make clothes like a mother makes food, but like a chef creates a dish.

>not having a versatile rotation of leather shoes, boots, and sneakers, all to wear casually

Thank you,this is exactly what i was looking for, the raf velcros are fire and they dont cost that much(compared to Geos and Ramones). Which ones are more versatile the lows or highs? I may have to cop some cp tournament highs in black after.

I do have a pair of boots, my lifestyle just doesn't require that i wear anything "formal"/semi formal(i would actually look really out of place) and more importantly that just isn't my style.

Massimo Dutti Personal Tailoring line, then bring them to a tailor to get them to fit perfectly on you.

Go for quality and custom fit (=tailor) instead of pricetag.

If I were to spend 700 I'd go for some Buttero high tops (actual italian leather, great quality all around, they'll last you years and their minimalistic design make them very versatile) and a pair of Tubular Dooms or Y3 Tubular.

Ugly as fuck.

Well, if you are a kid, I could see why you'd rather buy clown/animu shoes because of hype alone, you'll grow out of it in a couple of years buddy.

I wish it didn't have the really enlarged and protruding tongue

Which one should I rather cop?

A

or B?

buy a pair of SL/10H in b/w or black gloss balenciaga arena highs, they're gorgeous and so much better than these disgusting non-shoes

fuck off dumb hypebeast sneakerhead

neither of those shoes are hypebeasty get fucked you retard, everyone laughs at you as "that autistic kid" who wears meme shoes. balenciagas are dope and the quality is insane, the sl10s are just a sick shoe

Hedi is a hack who rehashes the same look every season and Balenciaga hasn't done anything for the fashion industry for years
Why would you support either of those brands

hedi isn't a hack have you seen his latest season? yeah it's TOTALLY just rehashed hahaha epik meme desu and balenciaga doesn't need to "do anything" for the industry, they preserve their aesthetic and thats all they need to do

really hope this is bait

C none of the above, they both look like shit fakes. Save up and buy lighty used real Geo's and if you don't like them just sell them for what you paid for ya dingus.