WAYWT

last one almost 3hunna

I'd have gone with black pants, but this is still cool

re

jacket?

I know it wasn't that good, but I think it was okay. Hopefully tomorrow will be warmer.

Bomber jacket from bershka.

the fit is good. you just aren't. different haircut? dye your hair? gingers were not meant to be SLP

change your shoes everything else is perfect
keep posting senpai also w2c shirt

same today

shirt is Engineered Garments my man

I like the silhouette, but the tricky dick shoes and shorts/legging combo is pretty played out and fuckboi-tier. If you got some pants similar to the lownn ones you'd look ten times more effay.

Not great, not bad, but pants look like sweatpants? angle or shitty quality?

You look like a member of a shitty band that peaked in the 80s.

Classic fit. Looks like someone a mother would be proud of, but lacks personality. Either way, you look good.

These to are hard to even comment. completely average fit, probably the most average fit I've ever seen. Nothing good but at the same time nothing bad.

these kinda people are giving "advice" on the threads
no wonder WAYWTs are such shit heaps

I try to never spend more than $10 on a single piece of clothing

this is me

fit was pretty dope today IMO. those black trousers i was wearing were just McDonald's uniform pants but it worked ig

Ronald x Hedi when

are you serious! thats fucking hilarious and rad that you could pull it off

I'm sorry but you look insufferable in that picture

I hope we never meet and I hate you.

Probably bait though

It's the pic quality, they're jeans.

Lose the scarfy thing, change the hair a bit.

Your face isn't very attractive, but there's not much you can do about that. Maybe work on having really nice skin.

please stop this

don't hate, sperglord

I don't hate, I'm just stating the obvious
You are clueless as shit

I don't know why, but I find that genuinely badass. Also, kek.

ok buddyboy.

I'm either clueless, or I'm working within the field at a highly praised studio. Nobody knows, nobody cares.

Swallow a bullet plz.

buy new clothes

you are awesome. Teenage fit as fuck but it's not bad.

Sorry for angle, I'm not be a mirror

delete this

cool items, but for some reason looks awkward. i guess it's your pose. but i dunno, hoodie with those pants dont really work. those pants and shoes work though.

Is this a joke? None of the pieces in this fit belong together, also burn those shoes.

>when the meme hit you

I went full meme

10/10 would stare jealously at your tan legs erryday

Those items are pretty sweet in a vacuum but thrown together something seems.... off...

agreed, those shoes are atrocious

roll your trousers down a bit, and wear some socks that are visible, this looks tryhard as fuck

embarrassing

I hate the shirt, looks too small and the print is meh. Wear visible socks

Don't roll up the sleeves on the windbreaker, and I'd probably go for either a black or white T shirt. Jeans look a bit tight, I'd go for a looser look to make it seem a bit less tryhard, which is what is coming across. Some people dislike killshots, I think they're ok here, with better jeans

fashion victim. But my dislike of the brands aside, top doesn't match bottom. At the very least don't wear them at the same time.

ahshah he posted ìt h0ly shit theAbIaZoLUTEMadMaN IT JUSTKEeps geeting FuNniER EVERy fuckingTIme he POSTs haHAzhAHa OPErATOR give mE The pLice thEre's a MADmaNmaKIN MEmES in oUr MIDsT and I CAN'T bREATHe

repost, still haven't gotten any criticism

Gotta roll the windbreaker sleeves to mask the fact that its a large and I'm a medium. Thanks for the advice, this is literally babbys first 80s parody.

you are so hot ughh

thanks I guess haha
yeah it's an angsty outfit but I'm pretty young myself so I've got a while. I don't want to ever go back to the mfa basic look I had for a while. It's probably the Diderot effect but looking back at my boat shoes fills me with disgust

getting kinda chilly in aus

Why do people still fall for the bent pants meme?

R8

>those skin tight pants
Just go back to /lgbt/ pls

love the shorts desu

>Sanuk's
Just end it senpai you are too far gone

like it other than footwear. If those are jeans I'd do jungle boots or Chelseas.
there's nothing really to say. Doesn't catch my eye. Every piece has been done over too many times. but it's not bad. Better than a lot of these fits.
I am biased against streetwear but no please go

Sry if fits are too repetitive :^)

let your hair grow senpai. could be such a qt.

what r thos

Alright round 2, this one better or should I just stop trying?

that's dope

thrift x2 / acne studios / adidas

clearly pic been taken midwalk

Stop

windbreaker, shirt, shoes are A+
pants F -

see

I mean the color is certainly better but they are entirely too tight, are you tuckin them in? why not wear trackpants at that point

Eh, i tried. Dont have a huge budget, and suddenly every semi cheap pair of jeans being sold now are these stupid stretch denim things. I prefer tighter fitting pants but these elastic things are just ridiculous.

High-school tier. Would be better with different shoes.
It's okay. I don't really know if these shoe work best with the sockless, cropped-pants look. It makes your feet look big, too.
Lose that scarf, and it might be all right - though the jacket and shirt might not layer well.
What shoes, though? They could really make or break that fit.
I know what you're going for, but something seems really off (probably the proportions of the layers, especially the shorts). Why not try the leggings without the ridiculous shorts? I know it's not the usual hypebeast uniform, but I think it might work better here. I like the sweater and Rick, though.
Very boring, and hard to tell much from that angle anyway.
Shirt seems a little small, and I don't think short-sleeved button-downs look very good in the first place. Not a bad light, summery fit in whole, though.
bait
I think it might be all right, but as you said - bad angle.
You pinrolled to show off plain, athletic white socks? I don't really think it works here. I like the jacket, but combined with the shoes, you look like a walking Nike ad - but then again, I don't know what other shoes would work.
A more minimal top would work better here. If you're going to wear rafdidas, you have to make it the focal point of your fit.
I guess you haven't gotten much criticism because there isn't much to say. It's a completely inoffensive, but solid fit. I like it, though the shoes could be better. Slightly worn is okay, but those are on the verge of being trashy. Also, maybe it's because they're tied so tight - but they look ill-proportioned and long.
Short-sleeves under a vest look bad. Combine this with shorts, and it looks positively comical. Maybe the fit would look better with a long-sleeved shirt and with black pants instead of shorts.

Hard to tell from the lighting, but the layering looks all right. The shoes look horrible, though - like what a high school stoner would buy for "dressier" shoes.
Boring, but solid.
I like it. Might be slightly better if the green shirt was longer, though.
Socks are marginally better here, but I still don't like the way they interact with the cuffs. Either go with thick wool socks, or with no-show socks.
Far too much going on. I said to another user wearing rafdidas - I think it's best to let those shoes be the focal point of your fit.
Take off the text nonsense so we can see properly.

here I'll give back to y'all a little bit

would be fine if you unrolled your pants

looks good

your style choices (having your shirt open, popping jacket collar, having scarf hung like a towel around your neck) bring you from potentially fine fit to fashion tryhard, maybe censor face in future posts

average person with possible surface interest in clothing

average person but hair looks good

don't know where to start with this. none of it works. undershirt looks cheap and degrades the rest of your pieces. light top block/ blacked out bottom block and sweater / shorts combos aren't doing you any favors

I love the t shirt, cool belt, everything together gets a lil too theme-y, why your face look like that

cool jacket, wear a different color sock than your shoes. white shoes look good I wish the swoosh wasn't contrasted because those with the one on the jacket get pretty brand synergy-y

bottom half is excellent, but fit as a whole doesn't work. would look excellent with... idk a black or cream knit sweater? something simple to play on the texture of the pants but let the shoes do their thing

cool.
if i had to nitpick, lower cut socks and the watch cheapens the outfit imo

budget Veeky Forums memer outfit. you should really blow that knee hole out it looks pretty funny as is

Surely people don't actually dress like this.

You guys found these pictures on the internet and post them as some sort of joke.

I understand dude, didn't mean to seem mean about it. I know that feel about not having money, I like techwear but its too expensive so I just chavcore

finally a pretty boy with some style

take off the jacket and shirt and wear that scarf tied around your torso like a shirt.

i know you're trying to get some use out of that star thing but seriously i think this would simply be better without it.

hideous

this is everything I'm scared of becoming

your fits have a boxyness that I must don't got an eye for. shit looks clumsy to me but you have such a consistency with it i gotta second guess my taste.

I don't like it but do you w/e

kinda like how oversaturated the shit is.

looks like you have no idea what is going on

i hate your boots but the whole thing works i guess.
just might work better with chelseas or somn

mall

Inb4, >Nice Fake Yeezys
Pants and jacket are black, flash on photo was too harsh

w2c jacket

lel

Not a fan of the ripped jeans + chelseas combo, would look much better without rips

rest is aite

Cute as fuck

wtf with this shitty shirt saying
>gosha rubchinskiy is my best friend

are u jewish by any chance

LONDON

Someone said I always wear the same shoes so here's some new combat boots.

How kek i today

r8 my fit boisssss

what boots?

i'm not sure if i like them or absolutely hate them

These trousers are really shitty.

The jeans look bad, otherwise I like the fit a lot.

last thread i thought you were a fucking girl!!!

i thought it was an alright fit for a woman but jesus christ no. my main issue is the footwear socks and cuffed jeans. just don't.

best poster in these threads now even if it's reddit as fuck

Good shit

>combat boots
>pointy dress toes

Details?

Might be angle of that photo but they're all saints.

fuck everyone else, this shit is cash