What would the fashion autism bingo contain?

What would the fashion autism bingo contain?

I'd vote Vetements, Gosha, Supreme, Palewave, and Bigcartel brands

>has the latest memecut

Kanye West x APC.
HBA.
OFF WHITE

Lunarcore

>"palewave"
>SLP
>posting to "effay x" or "is x effay" threads

>Supreme, Palewave
these for sure

is goof still a thing? either way anyone still goofing is autistic for sure

Oh and
>shiacore
>dadcaps
>pink anything

RICK

"thinspo"

Fuck off, I'm ok with only drinking orange juice. You jelly of my body?

fuck off fatty/skinyfag who wants to keep all the sick skellys

Trying to predict trends or wearing clothes that they think are the next trend (even if they aren't) just to be "ahead" of everyone else.

Yeah man I just wear classic pieces xD.

Yeah thinspo should definitely be included, triggers faggots like nothing else and the posters are autistic as fuck

well it depends OP, most people who replied to this thread probably have different definitions of what fashion autism is

if it's autism as in being overly into it, or just being awkward (aka fashion victim), it depends

I'd say the biggest fashion autism things (in my definition) would be yeezys, SLP, Supreme, BAPE, all that hypebeast shit

MAGA hats.

Bonus:
Hating Jews but worshiping Trump and Milo "I literally slid out of a Jewish woman's pussy" Yiannopoulos

Forgot to add: "Am I balding?"-threads.
Damn you fucks are so insecure about losing your fucking hair so you get stressed about it which leads to the actual hair loss lmao.

instant butthurt yeah
When I need to lose weight I just hit the track and cut the meal, I don't need an endless faggy thread full of faggot pictures and faggot whining.

Whats wrong with SLP. I dont own SLP clothing but really like the aesthetic? Or is it just skinnyfat people hating because they cant pull it off?

It's normie now

>now

eat shit and die fag

yeah i too wear peacoats and fedoras because they're so classic!

i second kanye and off-white

on Veeky Forums the threads are autismal as fuck
no one actually owns any SLP people just buy shit that looks similar from H&M and the fans are cringy faggots
did you see the fucking "chelsea boot guide"?
jesus christ