What do you guys think about yeezys?

What do you guys think about yeezys?

Other urls found in this thread:

albuquerque.craigslist.org/clo/5542102848.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They're ok, but not worth that $800 - $1k resale price.

Kanye fan here. They're shit.

Those trips

My girlfriend works in a supermarket after college sometimes and some nigger there spent over a months wages on some. I think that says everything about the shoe and the demographic in which they're aimed at.

I'm that nigga and I fucked your g/f after i dropped that money. That white pussy was fine af you broke ass white trash

Can't you just get them off the addidas site for like $150? Why is anyone paying nearly that much? What am I missing?

>he has to work 100 hours stacking shelves to afford some adidas
>he assumes either my girlfriend or me are white

God I despise blacks.

bait don't respond

I was only replying to Kunta who seemed to think spending all his wages on some monkey's adidas shoes actually made him wealthy.

I was joking
Mostly

well if you're not white then I'm so sorry

Go back to africa you jigaboo nigger.

I admit I chuckled. better shitpost than mine senpai

They're sold out

I think yours are fake.

>those awful fakes

theyre comfy as fuck

b8

just copped a pair of 750s
what do you guys think

albuquerque.craigslist.org/clo/5542102848.html

Cop or not?
LED yeezy reps

>albuquerque.craigslist.org/clo/5542102848.html

for 100 bucks? why the fuck not?

Ill suck yo dick for em

i'll consider it because i am getting a gray pair too.

you tryna sell the black ones?

haven't decided. might be nice to have both pairs to change up wardrobes and stuff. i honestly plan on wearing something like this with the black ones

got three haori in the mail, most of them will match better with the gray but i haven't even tied them into a fit yet so they may just look like garbage.

was thinking of wearing the black ones with these, a white longline buttondown of some sort, cuff the sleeves slightly under the sleeve of the haori, and maybe some black joggers/skinny jeans? hard to think of a fit without having everything in front of me. haha

this is the actual haori i bought though. i think it will look pretty dope if I can conjure up some decent articles of clothing. want to take feudal era japanese stuff and incorporate it into streetwear.

I got no fucking clue as to what haori is but I'd keep both the blacks and the greys if I were you. Where'd you snag the blacks at though?

a friend who runs a shoe store had some pairs he reserved for himself a long time ago.

can we get yeezy inspo? i feel like there isn't much out there because everyone wearing them is doing it fucking wrong. Yeezy is like the only one who can pull them off properly and any other fit that looks good is essentially emulating yeezy with the oversize sweater, gold chain, olive oversized military coat, faded/distressed jeans

fuuuuuu i wanna do something completely different with mine.

this kid is doing it right. but see what i mean? it's essentially yeezy's outfits lol....pretty sure that's a margiela sweater too.

how are these as items? I've been thinking about getting one or a kimono but I'm worried the fit will be wonky or costume-like because it's not being used as intended.

Probably only wear them relaxed and casual, not in tech fits, but do they seem distinctly not used as intended? A lot of staple fashion comes from origins like that, though, pulling a historical garment out of its context.

where'd you pick them up from btw?

checked

I hope to god you know these are fake, please tell me you didn't pay resell for these oh man

I got them for like 170 from a friend who runs a shoe store in ATL. If theure fake whatever. Just curious how do you tell fakes from real? Cause these look really fucking similar

The only dofference I cam seriously see is maybe the flap where the zipper is is baggier on authentics.

>Blacks
I'm fucking weak lol I haven't heard that one since the 70s

Niggas can do whatever they want with their hard earned money.

I'm black and I'm fucking WEAK lmao. Who made that?

You will look silly...

I'm scared to see what that looks like

I think it will look dope but I woll post fit when i get it how i want

Fuck off kike
Hypebeast tier

this is the shit sushi chefs wear

u most likely white ur gonna look stupid af senpai

looks like a clown

On the other hand you could just swap the skincolors and the comic would be about your average /pol/ user

These shits is fake as hell.

Lol thats not what sushi chefs wear you fucking retard. Who cares if anyone else thinks I look stupid af I dress for myself fuccboi

Where can I cop some fake Yeezys?

ioffer

Unauthorized authentics for 400 or yeezy dot to for about 200 after shipping costs. Mine are from Yeezy To