Going to visit Tokyo and Kyoto in Japan for my trip this summer so I was wondering what are some good stores/brands to...

Going to visit Tokyo and Kyoto in Japan for my trip this summer so I was wondering what are some good stores/brands to look out for when visiting.

holy shit me too

planning on hitting the tricky ricky store, maybe dover street market, and probably a mainline yohji store (as well as y-3)

what are some other cool tokyo stores, i'd love to see some n(n) or julius but idk where to look really (less high fashiony animecore harajuku recommendations are appreciated too)

basically where is the japanese totokaelo

I suggest a google map. if you can make the trip to Osaka, it's more where I go (senpai nearby). I mostly know second hand stores (I only buy Yohji desu). From memory:
Tokyo:
Lift
Monotone
Modscape (Shibuya and Shinjuku)
Bring (Shibuya and Shinjuku)
Lunette De Jura (Eyewear but that's where I got my pq eyewear)
The Parking Ginza (haven't been but pool aoyama was cool)
21 21 Design Sight (museum but Issey related)
Edoya
Re Quality
Anton
Brand Collect
Ragtag (multiple locations)
Rinkan
Kindal

of course check out Aoyama for flag ships, ura-hara and the like.

Don't know any kyoto stores cept OBJ Kyoto but it's a beautiful place you'll love it anyway.

sorry couldn't be more help only know the best places to cop yohji.

Beams recently opened a new store thats 8 stories or something absurd

there are tons of boutiques in omotesandou... Just stay away from the big streets, where all the luxury stores like Hugo Boss, Gucci, etc are, and stick to the small streets. Most stuff is pretty expensive, though

tfw i'll never meet the singer of gism or buy from his clothing line.

I'd check undercover and maybe trove along with the ones you already mentioned.

Small streets in Omotesandō and Harajuku are great for thrifts etc.

Also right at Shibuya crossing theres this huge shopping mall where you can buy almost every high fashion brand. Mens and womens clothes are in different buildings.

Also small streets in Shibuya have great stores Beams etc. fuck i want to go back.

DSM was pretty meh.

Not just Tokyo but I thought WEGO was honestly pretty cool. Seemed like a place for mostly younger girls but since you can find them anywhere just go an take a look. If you want animecore just walk through Takeshita Dori and take a look at the side streets I guess (also heard good things about Cute Cube) - it's pretty hard to pull of though. If you find the wizard pulling the poop plush you can always ask him for advice.

holy fuck lmao

>when Veeky Forums kids travel abroad

aww shit I'm going in may!

DOG is pretty sick

People who watch amine then wanna go to Japan should be shot in the kneecap and sterilized

Only brand that matters is Undercover and maybe Takahiro Miyashita. Remember that everything is expensive at will cost you at least around $1k if not more though.

>shot in the [singular] kneecap

people who needlessly shitpost should be shot in the kneecap and sterilized

obviously cav empt

Fucking degenerate. You probably have stupid parents, undeveloped brain, and a life of cuckoldry which led you to think anime is cool and a good enough reason to go to Japan

Shimokitazawa.

bump

>on Veeky Forums
>hates anime

I don't know what you expected here

Any good but affordable brands here ?
Looking for some summer clothes as I will be staying for a while
also: w2c good sweatshirt

will be in Nagoya, Osaka, Tokyo

this, japan is shit.

i love ragtag god damn i wish i was back in japan :(

kek Japan is nothing like this

so pretty much what the western world is doing against shitskins except japanese do it against cumskins? TOPKEK stay KEKED

there are many reasons to hate on Japan but to be honest policemen (and officials in general) are really nice to gaijin

this guy probably looked like some third world terrorist

W2c top or something similar

see
and acknowledge the shitskin population size to violent crimes committed statistic before you go too sjw on us

i can only find rakuten links by googling "short sleeve cable knit shirt"

>dover street market
ive lived in tokyo for over 6 months now and i've never once been stopped by or had any trouble with the police

I highly doubt what was in that image is real, however they are incredibly inept when it comes to organising events - went to Asakusa for the fireworks (Which was a stupid idea in the first place), and the police had closed of streets and didn't have a single clue about managing the crowds. Never doing that shit again

realistically, how much money do i need to travel to japan?
no, i dont like anime besides dbz. id mostly go for the fashion/vidya/photography scene

as much as the plane tickets + $20 per day for 24/7 net cafe + spending $

what a vague reply
is the food expensive? hotels? hostals? parties? drinks?

bape

you can sleep in the net cafes in tokyo. its cheap and you get free showers there + vending machines. Parties? Are you some kind of faggot?

nigga why the FUCK would i travel to the other side of the world to sit on my ass and consume media? yes id like to party with drunk japanese ppl and sing karaoke

nigger WHY THE F UCK are you so dumb? netcafe is tokyo is THE cheapest way to get a place to sleep while travelling instead of spending half your bux on a faggot ass hotel. What you do with the rest of your time is up to you

If yoy go anywhere gp to fucking Berberjin straight up amazing vintage/surplus store very well curated and as such a bit pricey but still reasonable. Pther than that check out any japanese brands yoy like, for me I'd check out Julius, Yohji, Cdg. Nepenthes, Fennica but do yourself a favour and definitely check put Berberjin (souvenir jackets ahoy if you like them).

stay delusional weebs

I would hit up all their Goodwill/Thrift store equivalents.

You'll find a lot of duds but even the duds are in good condition. I recently found a nice peacoat there for $40 and this wasn't even in a big downtown area. This was in some low tier Meijer level kind of store about 30-40 min. out from the usual tourist areas. (basically a mall with a food court and without official luxury retailers).

Japan isn't horrible but people who watch anime and dream of going to Japan have really bad Peter Pan syndrome. That shit needs to stop immediately.

If you have money and you speak the language, rural Japan is pretty based. The little villages out in bumblefuck but still somehow their own train stop are pretty hayao miyazaki

Go to GAP they have great stuff

Since nobody replied in my thread:

I'm going to Berlin soon, what clothing stores should I definitely go to?

Thank

>that image
why I left Japan

flight
then about 60USD a day if you don't wanna worry too hard about money
stay in little hostels, eat ramen and conbini food, walk around a lot, use a JR rail pass to take the train around

minimal? maybe 20USD a day in the summer, as you are allowed to sleep outside, then 400¥ for a bathhouse

bump

darklands

Anyone know where to get souvenir jackets in Seoul?

what are good shoes to wear with this outfit

There's this v cool shopping mall right across from the big shibuya bape store, advertised as having anime pop up shops top floor but it has every brand you listed + pop up shops and more. Super cool, Def good to check out

Never said I wanted to live here family, there are some ways of life in Japan which seem fundamentally wrong to me and a few month is already quite a lot to endure.

But I find their society fascinating, just like Russia and probably USA, all for different reasons.

Nobody here is blindly praising Japan, you're just getting excited on your own

Page says セミナード seminead so try there.

any nice stores along the 大井町, Ooimachi line

>cheapest
always best

Im also going to Tokyo in september. Just booked on impulse because it was so cheap. Dont really know what to expect.

>projection
also this has nothing to do with OPs post, stop being butthurt over getting cucked by samurais

replace highschool with Uni

not planning to live here my whole life dude

gonna go to the US for a while, be a famous director, travel the world and buy a vacation home in some rural area an hour and a half outside of tokyo desu