What kind of boots does Veeky Forums own?

What kind of boots does Veeky Forums own?

Other urls found in this thread:

shopgeox.com/amphibiox/
us.hunterboots.com/male-short-rain-boots/mens-original-pulltab-lightweight-chelsea-boots/black/1410
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

shopgeox.com/amphibiox/
its the first image

Geox brand Amphibiox's

Waterproof and Breathable
love mine, theyre called Mattias's

just copped these on sale

I want these YSL boots really badly.

just go for story et fall's

Where?

Sandro site. I think the sale's over now tho.

Black timbs because im in STEM and sometimes i need them for visits to places

Chelseas, of course

sandro never has 42 =(

red wings, since I'm not as autistic as you metros

take a guess at what reddits favorite boot brand is

Redwing Iron Rangers in brown, Wolverine Tomas in brown and green, Old Gringo Isidro in light brown, and John Varvatos Bowery in black. When I'm going to be walking though mud or other more damaging conditions I wear a pair of durable Timberland boots.

Thoughts on pic related?

Need a new casual/semi-formal brown boot, really liking these

$150 down from $300

Palladium Baggy

Doc Martens 1460s (standard black with yellow stitching), and a pair of milsurp Ro-search combat boots (all black).

The combat boots are my favorite. They've long broken in, yet remain stable and supportive, and are more comfortable than sneakers (as an aside, I think that a good pair of well-fitting, broken-in boots can certainly be more comfortable than sneakers).

Just some black Chukkas with a brown leather sole. Accidentally bought a size up so I need thick socks to wear them.

Bottega chelseas in grey / ardoise i think is the name they use

here are those milsurp combat boots I mentioned in my post

Those on the left and a pair of churchs Chelsea

Stone Island combats in pic
Doc 1460 raw
Doc 1460 made in England

Rockport waterproof ones

W2c

Anyone make something like Palladium Pampa Tacticals but actually built for wearing as boots instead of wearing as fashion?

I heard these things fall apart in no time.

you need to die really badly

You can try the UK and France sites, they usually don't sell out as fast.

kek, disgusting

I have these vibergs as my main boots right now, just sold my visvim serras cause I heard to size up, but they meant from visvim size, not brannock, so there was always a lil too much wiggle.

Wanna pick these up these Visvim Virgils as a more casual boot, as the almond shape of the 2030 last makes it look rather formal. The bison leather on the virgils is to die for, and christy soles are comfy as shit for walking around the city. Not sure I need another pair of black boots though...

Hey same

Nice

i own these for /out/ not Veeky Forums. like them a lot though.

Dope, w2c

got the derbies too
comfiest shit ever です

v nice
p the only good looking brown boots itt

They make me feel superior then every other person with Chelsea boots due to the one piece of leather craftsmanship

>osrs
whats your rsn senpai

just copped a pair for $2 at the local thrift shop a couple of days ago. they've hardly been used

What are these? some kind of waterproof Chelsea boot? Any ideas?

l m a o

My only pair of boots are like pic related in black. I spend time training and riding horses hense wearing these kind of boots. It's kinda weird wearing them out cause people stare but fuck it.

here you go, enjoy your disgusting rainboots
us.hunterboots.com/male-short-rain-boots/mens-original-pulltab-lightweight-chelsea-boots/black/1410

I have the postman chukkas. Very fine shoes.

Wow Father is really fat lol

Fit pic?

That's sikk son
what's the name of these kind of boots? w2c?

lol somebody read the sf thread, they're currently upmarketing them here in aus raised prices from 600 to 1000 and have experienced increased sales some straight bullshit on there part

when did they start hiking prices? i bought a pair for a fraction of that a few years ago.
>hire new marketing team
>increase prices 30-50%
>appeal to people with more money than sense
>make no improvements on raw materials or craftsmanship
seems legit. i wonder if they'll still do warehouse sales in adelaide.

Father stretch my boots

RM Williams
Docs
King Ranch

post a fit with the cowboy boots

Here's my shitpost, i'll post a serious one later

Hmm untruck these pants out of the boots and possibly the shirt as well and that will be a basic bitch fit but decent looking. Take care & good night Veeky Forumsm!

With boot-cut Levi 505's and without them. Sorry about cuffs, was in a hurry and didnt notice, they're usually neater.

Yeah, I was doing that just for jokes and shitposting on a WAYWT thread last night (?). Thanks though Killy.

What model is that boot?

RM Williams Comfort Turnout Chestnut. goes well with cuffed yohji.

I don't play anymore, rs fucks with your head

had a pretty beast ironman though, but rs is like cigs, it's fucking hard to quit once you're addicted, been at it for ten years and I'd like it if I never got back to it

Service Boot.

hey senpai same dude i think my info mightve been wrong, there's been a price increase but nowhere near as extreme as i thouht. also if you want a pair go try on and get your size and order from nungartradingco (search nungar rm williams) cheapest way to get them for over 5 years and very reliable company according to aus thread on styleforum

just checked craftsmans for 365

Also surprised how popular rms seem to be putside of aus imo they don't have the best looking lasts, I lile the dark brown suede as well as the kangaroo leather ones (super durable) camel is also dope and has a natural pebble grain like effect.