Have you guys ever done anything wrong or crazy to get a piece that you really wanted...

Have you guys ever done anything wrong or crazy to get a piece that you really wanted? Such as spending money for college or bills or whatever else on clothing instead of what it was originally intended for? Maybe stealing your parents credit card when you were younger?

no because im not a poorfag

SERIOUSLY THOUGH W2C PANTS LIKE THAT AS A MAN WHO IS FIT AND HAS A 36 INCH WAIST AND DECENT SIZED LEGS

Also curious.

they have to exist, just like where though. its insanity

>36 INCH WAIST
don't mean to rain on your parade but this style is probably not for you

youre telling me I cant wear high waisted cropper trousers simply on my waist size... get the fuck out

I'm not trying to be a prick, but these pants have a clearly big seat and huge taper, I'm sure theyd look just fine. If anything, I'd want to size up to get a looser fit going and wear a belt / go to a tailor

youre part of the reason why big fit dudes have no fashion options, because its made for 5'9" drones

your waist is too big to pull it off, it'd just look dumpy

When I was in college at Columbia, I had a Nordstrom and a Bloomingdale's card in my dad's name that he gave me for "school clothes." After I racked up nearly $10,000 on each he cut me off and put me on a strict allowance of $2,000 per month plus rent. Shit really sucked.

If this isn't bait go fuck yourself

comme, newfag

I was in Tokyo and I had to get to Osaka for flight back to Aus. Had a hotel booked, going to take airport express from shin-osaka and enough for food on plane (jetstar lol).
Had just enough for shinkansen but spent every last cent on sales at Yohji flagship including socks that I had to beg for money in Osaka to get to the airport. didn't even go to the hotel because I had spent that money.
worth.

Just buy Dickies and crop 'em.

Dedication. Respect.

>$2,000 per month
LMFAO you fucking poorfag, how did you survive?

this desu

i hate this meme.

all u headass niggas need to do is buy skinny fit pants and taper them :)
>AAAAA I CANNOT CROPPU user
heard of a tailor ?

Camwhored on cam site for gay dudes to cop sick grail piece

blogfaggot kys

How do I get into this? Would a fit body work?

Hope that 2000 per month was for clothes alone senpai.

why would the clothes generally be made for big guys when that's not the norm fucking idiot

$2k per month equals $24k per year, which is absolute poverty tier. Granted user also got rent, but still that's not very much at all for someone who has an active social life in a place like NYC

>tfw 20 years old
>tfw job
>tfw 30,000 in the bank
>tfw parents paying for college

I really lucked out desu

I'm golden op I always get cash

are you attractive tho?

Shoplift

w2c tee

You need a break from the roids man, chill.

Probably pretty well man, you're probably gonna have to play daddy though.

No. That's the major flaw.

> 30,000 in the bank
I can't even fathom that feel.

yea this

5'9 drones lol are you fucking retarded

these pants look best on tall skinny people

unless you're 6'3 or taller, a 36 inch waist is gonna look like shit

6'4" bruj