What is this style called?

What is this style called?

anime girls blink and they titties bounce-core

all newbie gear, so basic bitch

weab

this

like this?

source?

Did that when I played crash bandicoot as a kid.

bump

bumps

Anime (Japanese: アニメ?, [anime] ( listen))[a] is Japanese hand-drawn or computer animation. The word is the abbreviated pronunciation of "animation" in Japanese, where this term references all animation without regards to the nation of origin.[1]Outside Japan however, anime is used to refer specifically to animation from Japan or as a Japanese-disseminated animation style often characterized by colorful graphics, vibrant characters and fantastical themes.[2][3]

It's called anime. In fact, we have a board for it, which you might find interesting.

Does anyone know the source?

Why do anime/manga artists hardly ever put attention into drawing shoes/boots properly? Those boots are really bland, and kind of dumb-looking anyway.

Also, you have that about 99% of anime features girls wearing loafers. It gets really boring, from a fashion standpoint.

It's because anime almost always has a school setting for high school romance.

I knew this, and it's obviously where the abundance of loafers come from. Still, it gets incredibly boring.

"And you thought there was never a girl online?"

or

Netoge no Yome wa Onnanoko ja Nai to Omotta?

It's running this season, and there's 4 episodes out. It's cute and harmless, but the Manga is better.

This Also, it's because the industry doesn't really focus on quality anymore. At some point the industry seemed to recognize that stupid shit with romance/action elements sold equally as well as high-quality effort-filled shows that were more experimental. Cue tons of studios pumping out cheap tit-filled action shoes as fast as possible. "Cheap" and "Fast" mean small inconsequential things like shoes get no attention.

Because 99.99% of people don't give a shit about shoes when they're watching an animation. I can count the amount of times I've payed attention to what shoes someone was wearing on zero hands, because it's zero.

It might be a nice detail to have, but it's rather unimportant in the grand scheme. Of all the things they could be adding detail to, that's probably one of the lowest in terms of importance.

thank you.

I disagree. the industry's kind of split with a cancerous surface industry but there a lot of fairly successful 'auteur' studios like Shaft or directors like masaaki yuasa. And you get at least one fairly radical anime each season, like yuri bear storm or mononoke.

it's definitely a lot more than can be said of the western television industry (let alone western animation), or for example, the modern games industry where the "independent" segment is heavily commercial in nature and content. despite all the propagandic claims of a renaissance for either industry. the work is regressive at best.

I don't follow anime much so I can't say for sure, but I think this generation's is probably the most space for avant-garde in the mainstream anime has been given. the Noitamina block makes a clear argument.

the anime industry's inclination towards mass imitation is interesting. it seems to follow a cycle of staleness, then a very fresh, radical anime comes from an auteur studio and becomes a major hit (ie NGE, melancholy of h.s., madoka magica etc), then the industry changes direction and begins imitating it towards staleness, until the next one comes along to stir the pot again.

in contrast, AAA cinema and games seem to follow their own momentum in ignorance of underground taste and developments except as far as they can borrow their surface aesthetics in order to package sanitized 'independent' releases for bougie college students.

rippin off tumblr posts, no good mate, no good at all

I didn't know /fa was also full of anime wankers. Please do a favor and fuck off

those hips make me want to shoot cum through the wall

Minimal.

Well if you haven't watched it i think u may like slam dunk,where the artist actually puts alot of time to drawing the sneakers

A-ako-san?

I've been watching this. I'm on the third episode.

this makes me feel a lot more hot n heavy than what i'd want it to make me feel