Effay music merch thread

effay music merch thread

ordered this recently, waiting for it to come in the mail

I'm also fond of my Death In June watch

And finally, I really wish I could get this Merzbow shirt but it's unfortunately impossible to cop now.

I feel like these are 2edgy

shit like this is cash

I don't see how the Merzbow one is edgy. The design is pretty.

ugh its kinda not

c/n?

W2c?

ITT: bad taste/mu-core

Looks like an Ed Hardy tee lmao that fucking font

literally not a single thing cool about wearing a modern baseball shirt. and this is coming from a fan of their music

Yes senpai

What are some nice designs to get printed on black/white tees?

>mu-core
pretty sure 3/4 of Veeky Forums also posts on /mu/, so shouldn't be too much of a surprise.

decided not to contribute to this due to the shitty tastes of those ITT

ok

the font is total fucking garbage though

that's even more surprising because it's always 2012 era /mu/-core/

though that was when I stopped browsing that board, so maybe their taste is just got trapped in time or something

/mu/'s been discussing the same shit for over five years now. Nothing has changed.

Do u guys like grimes merch?
I just ordered her heidi primes tshirt

Thinking about picking this up when it gets released

Bought this ones a time ago. Too bad I'm a 174 cms man let so they ended up being a bit too big for me, and I can't order a size S because they are too small. God damn it I hate my life.

You're not a manlet. But keep thinking that because you have to complain about something.

most of this is not /mu/core

There's much better Merzbow shirts.Also somewhat Merzbow related, I think this is one of Boris' best shirts.

Cut the bottom off, it's a band shirt anyway so it'll look decent

Ayy, thats my shirt. Seriously gotta wear that one more. Part of me wants to keep it pristine cause most of my other band shirts reek.

fuck off with your memes their music is good

it's a great birthday present for your fiftenth birthday, that way you don't have to pay for it yourself :^)

i'm not going to give you the angry response you want. you're missing out on a great band

i own one of their vinyls however i do not think they are "great". the hype makes them better than they actually are imho

ah cool i thought you just were calling them a meme. they really do make some great music in my opinion, and should be taken seriously. i distance myself from the hype fanbase even though i did say "bottomless pit now" on my receipt. that was irony, some dg fans are pretty intolerable

Doomsdaytshirts on etsy had some cool decent quality 13$ screenprint shirts from similar edgemeister groups/genres and had great customer service, got a Coil shirt there I like a lot

although obviously it's better to support a band and get their actual merch, that's often not possible

Have this, love it to bits

Boris merch is gnerally great

Yeah, the fading on the font is kind of bad, but it's still much better than Merzbow's other shirts which all look like they're either for metal bands or have a hideous design on them like

big Di6 fan but that is horrendous.

I'm not sure a Death In June fan could even say that. There's absolutely nothing bad about that watch. You're honestly just saying that because insulting things makes you feel cool.

This is my fucking grail

I wish more noise/edgy experimental groups made merch

>there will never be a torturing nurse shirt

I wish I could find some whitehouse merch as well.. :(
>feels bad man

Damsun, I want one now. Souvlaki is one of my favorite all-time albums.

Distorted Press used to sell a few different Whitehouse shirts and a ton of other noise designs. They went and removed all of them for some reason, unfortunately.

You're getting awfully defensive over a cheap wristwatch with a totenkopf on it.

I'm a fan of this pin

Me neither, but the design is trash.

w2c

I don't see why it's getting so much hate. Is Veeky Forums really that tasteless ?

that's much edgier than the other two

where do i find it though?

I got this. It's p cool.

I've been looking for this in a Medium and can't find them no where.

la dispoopy

Kinda cool now that they've changed their band name.

>can't find them no where.
You might need an IQ higher than the last two digits of your post number m8.

>Giving a shit about grammar

Holy fuck you're autistic

Is this a fucking joke?

the only good choice

great album but a really lazy design imo. square prints like that almost never look good when worn.

>is a """"""punk""""" band
>is scared to insult people

>a genre about bringing people together and fighting oppression doesn't want to be oppressive

Who even cares. It's not """""cool""""" to be a dick anyways.

tell me how naming your band "Andrew Jackson Jihad" hurts people, exactly?

tell me, exactly, how a band name oppresses you

bunch of soft fucking cunts

wew lad

>oppressive
>saying jihad makes you a dick

you made a wrong turn on your latest internet journey

Who let reddit in

Oh mama. Need to find this

I don't feel that bad about my height, but when it comes to buying clothes then yeah I have a problem with it, not a single shirt fits me well.

It's more about the sleeves being to wide, and also the rest of the shirt. When it comes to length they fit me perfectly.

I'm just saying if they want to change their name for that reason, it's their choice. I think it's fine, it really doesn't affect what I think of them or their music. Bunch of edgy fucks in here.

>You're getting awfully defensive over a cheap wristwatch with a totenkopf on it.
Because I'm sick of pretentious contrarians insulting literally everything posted. Nobody's impressed, user.

If you guys knew anything about the band and their message, you'd realize this change falls right in line with their views.
>wah wah muh punk isn't hard anymore
Get over it.

well ive always hated them because theyre terrible. im just saying they ruined the only thing they had going for them.

Did I fuck up?

forgot pic
[spoiler]I'm not even into them[spoiler]

Music merch is never Veeky Forums

It's ostentatious af.

>Look at me, I like xxxx!
>You probably don't recognise it

want to be my gf

i wish they had a filosofem tee in black :(

got this at a concert. it was a small. I ended up getting bigger and outgrew it, so i gave it to my girlfriend, now she's Veeky Forums. feels good man

Could a shirt based on this album cover be nice?

it's the same as wearing any other piece of merch from any other band lol

will sell it to you for $100 used

if you knew anything about their message you wouldnt be such a meanie head

best itt

>vinyls

that awkward moment wen ur wearing this...lol

w2c