How Veeky Forums will the new white nationalist movement that's brewing throughout europe be?

how Veeky Forums will the new white nationalist movement that's brewing throughout europe be?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BvoGPd6Yjo8
occidentalcongress.com/interviews/intdoug_06.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=4OsYwrNm8b0
youtube.com/watch?v=-XzBXPWnPj8
deathinjune.org/wiki/index.php/Interview:1999-Achtung_Baby
linkedin.com/in/enrico-chiarparin-3049b025
twitter.com/AnonBabble

very Veeky Forums my man

>white nationalist movement
>dij

you're so clueless

found the poc

Are you retarded?

You posted the logo of a gay band.

Pretty effay imho
But mostly because leftists look like total shit and are cringy most of the time.

are you retarded?

you're a poc and you listen to death in june

upboat

POC detected

youtube.com/watch?v=BvoGPd6Yjo8

were witnessing a huge cultural shift

people that concern themselves only with politics are un-effay for the most part. All rightwing-guys or anti-muslim guys I know are fat sacks of shit. The leftists are greasy goa idiots. Take your side Veeky Forums.

>dude political paradigms

hello russell brand. tell me more about the revolution

death in june are most certainly left wing.
occidentalcongress.com/interviews/intdoug_06.htm
>We saw ourselves as 'Music to March To' and so did the British mainstream press and our followers - whatever side of the political spectrum they came from. And, despite being 'obviously' Left wing we had many far Right followers which gave birth to a whole gamut of interesting liaisons and conversations and mutual agreements and perhaps even respect. Nothing was ever straightforward, no matter how much we might have even liked it to be. If you were a punk or a skinhead - regardless of your colour, political stance or sexual orientation - in the UK in the late 1970s that was enough to blur all and every prejudice and boundary.
using a totenkopf or a swastika does not make them right wing

but to answer your question
>how Veeky Forums will the new white nationalist movement
we can only dream

person of color, thats enough

nothing against politics. But the idea that you can accomplish anything in our society by meeting in a group and shouting:
>hurr durr we upset
is and was retarded.
>inb4 berlin wall
>fashion board

He's talking about his early trotskyist punk phase with Crisis, he left both trotskyism and Punk disappointed.
Early Death in June with Tony Wakeford was strasserist and there was nothing ironic or playful about that. After Wakeford left it gets a bit harder to nail Douglas down and tell what is serious and what not, but it's telling that he never stopped playing Wakeford's songs.

Very good argument

yeah political movements have never had any effect on the lives of the people

not even once brah. pic related your future

actual movements in the political sphere. Parties and politicians.
Not:
>dude can you feel the revolution.
>us against them
>fuck the system
>make america great again
>feel the bern
pic related

he's describing Crisis
here's some Douglas quotes from 1999
>THE WORLD SEEMS TO BE SO FULL OF SO MANY DANGERS THAT IT'S HARD TO SINGLE ANY PARTICULAR ONES OUT. CERTAINLY THE MOST OBVIOUS THAT SPRING TO MIND ARE THE GROWTHS IN ISLAMIC FUNDAMENTALISM AND OUT OF CONTROL BREEDING. EVEN IN EUROPA, WITH ZERO POPULATION GROWTH IN MANY COUNTRIES, THOSE WHO ARE DOING THE BREEDING APPEAR TO ME, AND I THINK MANY OTHERS, TO BE OF DUBIOUS CHARACTER. THEY FUCK, THEY HAVE KIDS AND THAT IS ALL THEY DO!
>BRITAIN IMPORTED MILLIONS OF UNSKILLED LABOURERS FROM THE COLONIES FOR THAT KIND OF WORK AND LOOK WHAT A HUGE SUCCESS THAT WAS! THE HATRED IS BARELY RESTRAINED INTO THE OCCASSIONAL RIOT. I DON'T LIKE BEING IN A PLACE WITH SUCH AN ATMOSPHERE. EVEN GERMANY, THE FORMER RICHEST COUNTRY IN WESTERN EUROPA SEEMS TO BE TANGIBLY FALLING TO BITS. IT IS NO LONGER AS CLEAN AND AS WELL ORGANISED AS I REMEMBER FROM, SAY, 10 YEARS AGO. IT HAS BEEN FLOODED BY THOSE WHO WANT BUT, WITH LITTLE TO GIVE! THE WEST'S LIBERALISM WILL BE ITS DEATH.

everything single relevant political movement in human history has been reactionary

all of those things you mentioned in meme point are just the early symptoms of one singular reaction that's forming within the western world. believe it or not it will affect your day to day to life in a considerable way

interesting, have the source for those quotes? all i can find are threads on political forums

Crisis is great
youtube.com/watch?v=4OsYwrNm8b0

the autism police are here. you dont know a thing about death in june if you think they are actually left wing

w2c bucket hat

intellectual disability is not Veeky Forums

PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

exactly thats why liberalism is dying

woah, edgy

it's possible that it was from an old 'zine or something that hasn't been put on the internet. that said, it doesn't seem far off from something he'd say. people want to feel better about Doug's music by saying he's just fucking around, but that doesn't seem to be the case with me. there's even a recent interview with Heathen Harvest where he calls Ute Lemper a communist cliche and says she belongs in a ditch with Luxemburg and Liebknecht.

yeah, they were great
youtube.com/watch?v=-XzBXPWnPj8

OP's mother enojys black dicks

What the fuck is up with all the leather. Is this supposed to be kink thing?

like you don't know

I wish neofolk would die.
Action Française has a cool aesthetic.

deathinjune.org/wiki/index.php/Interview:1999-Achtung_Baby

I believe all of his interviews are collected on deathinjune.org wiki

Also fun DI6 connection to the fashion world, the dude who drew illustrations for their picture disks had built up his career as fashon designer in the high league: Kevin Klein, Donna Karan, Prada, Moncler
Here is his linkedin I believe: linkedin.com/in/enrico-chiarparin-3049b025

And a line from Doug: "Enrico left Calvin Klein some years ago but still works at the very top of the fashion world for someone who, incidentally, has a massive collection of German WWII uniforms from which samples are regularly cut to match fabrics and colours for the new seasons designs! Enrico brought along a fob of such cuttings when we went to see the stage show of Cabaret last November at Studio 54. Weird to say the very, very least! Some years ago Enrico did some cover work for Sol Invictus but I couldn't say exactly what. I know of The Blade and The Death Of The West albums but I'm unsure of any others. I've known Enrico since before he went to Milan's School of Fine Art and Design about 20 years ago and his work has never failed to leave me in awe of his talents."

thanks

Report all the /pol/ cross boarder retards. Its a rule to keep /pol/ in /pol/.

Can I get some neofolk recommendations

I really dig Current 93 but I though :Of the Wand and the Moon: was boring

Vàli's work was pretty but I'd like something a little edgier

I listened to some Death in June but it was a lot like OtWatM

Industrial/power electronics/martial pop welcome as well, I'm already pretty knowledgeable on noise