I'm hunting for new pair of jeans. What does Veeky Forums wear

I'm hunting for new pair of jeans. What does Veeky Forums wear.

Is acne any good, what about A.P.C?

I wear Dr. Denim Clark. Fit me perfectly since I have bigger tighs and skinny af lower legs. But they also offer other fits, for a price probably best I've own.

April77, Uniqlo, Cheap Monday, Levis, NN07

acne studios womens jeans feeling like cheap jeggings i prefer APC over them but apcs cut isn't as good as acnes skin 5

$60 skinnies from Uniqlo are pretty good, I tapered mine and they fit swell.

how is the quality, most of them look like shit

It's okay. A bit better than Cheap Monday and Levi's I would say. It's not like Acne is good quality anyway, better than those but not better enough for their price. Fit is the only good thing about them. So either get APC or cheaper ones. For raw color you can get something like Naked & Famous.

Thanks for the heads up on these I needed something to replace cm slim highs since they don't make em anymore

I love my Nudies, good selection of fits and built to last. Can get them repaired for free at their stores as well if you live near one.

Anyone bought 3sixteen shadow selvedge, it looks really nice

Anyone got experience with rag&bone? I was gonna get some more nudies but they seem kinda played out

isnt that the same texture as levi's 511s?

I don't think so, theses get really sick fadez bruh

I don't have them, but my friend loves them, and I'm getting my next set of jeans from there. Wearing APC PS right now.

eh, decent build quality, nothing to write home about.

APC and 3sixteen offer the best in terms of fit and quality. You can always look at some Japanese brands as well.

Oni, Sugar Cane, Our Legacy, Norse Projects, Uniqlo, Levi's. Of those brands I wouldn't recommend Norse. Well built but they run large and their Slim cut has an extreme carrot fit.

Damn, every pair of black jeans I've worn fade like shit, was considering black APCs, do they fade well?

I've always wanted some since like 2013

I've found Acne build-quality to be much better than APC.

I'm 6'6". Somewhat large thighs but slim everywhere else. Where do I get Veeky Forums approved jeans with a 36" inseam or longer?

can't believe people are still falling for the high quality basics meme

bought thin stay cash
theyre good but dont feel that i got what i paid for

If youre gonna spend the money on Acne/A.P.C., just go for Oni's

Theyre the best jeans I've ever owned or seen

My experience with acne.
Bought ace stay cash used for like $150
Not really used like worn twice or something
Theyre pretty comfy.
Build might not be amazing but its definitly not bad.
Fit is really quite spot on though so im really happy!
Would I pay retail, probably not.
Would I pay $150, yea.

lol wow youre an idiot.

Oni's Secret Denim is ridiculous. I've never seen anything like it either. Only thing I don't love about them is the low rise in back. Custom hardware would be nice too.

Tiger of Sweden

wearing them now until I pick up my apcs from the tailor. they feel like cardboard I've only worn them a handful of times though. they collect dust super easy. the rise fits me awkward and leaves extra space that makes a weird bulge

should I
cop?

I wear Hudsons. The Blake slim straight fits me pretty well and they're insanely comfortable

Apc is all right but overpriced, 3sixteen is a bit better and only a small bit over priced, japan blue is the best bang for buck atm imo they're quality is just under 3sixteen and above apc. bought some 3sixteens around 3 years ago and they're great but price s have steadily gone up from them. If they made a wash like the apc blacl that doesn't fade I'd be tempted. 3sixteens fits are mostly slim-straight and they do well at that.

Any advice on April 77 sizing if I wear a 26 in black stretch petit standards?
My APCs fit perfectly in the waist and seat, but the thighs are loose and they flare out like jodhpurs so I'm looking for a slimmer leg

45rpm umihiko

I'd cop, but not for > $200

>their lightweight denim is 12 oz
lol 12 oz is where you start getting into workwear
why do you guys wear such heavy denim?
8-10oz is goat

My favorite jeans are APC Petit New Standard and Acne Ace, mostly due to the fit (skinny, but not skin tight). I feel as if the higher end brands' fits are usually too baggy for my taste even though the quality is probably better. Acne Ace Stay Cash are GOAT black jeans.

>Acne Ace Stay Cash
how "heavy" are they, are they comfy in warmer weather?

acne ace stay cash are indeed goat

that's not even heavy
thin denim is an oxymoron and shouldn't exist

Paul Smith.

I don't know, as comfy as any black jeans in warmer weather. They are neither super heavy nor paper thin.

Hey Veeky Forums what's the sizing for A.P.C denim, should I size down for petite standard, I usually wear W35-36.

I've seen alot of people had problems with sizing.

lol shut up
8-10oz is bottom weight fabric
you swear like it's chambray weight

APC is TTS

I seriously doubt it since googling "apc denim size" and checking some listings on grailed to see that most of the jeans are 1-2 size bigger.

not tts, size down 2

i tried on a bunch of pairs of apcs the other day, and i would only size down 1. I'm aware that they stretch, but two sizes down I couldn't even button the fly.

that's for their raw denim. their regular denim is TTS

acne thin stay cash

meh, nowhere as well as their regular raw denim. My black APC's just kind of faded to an all around dark grey but not really a distressed look.

Wearing these right now, the cardboard feelinf gives way into living sculpture for your legs.

3sixteen is not traditional black denim, it just uses a black instead of white weft, resulting in it's oily look. It is still dyed with indigo.

Anyone got a pair of Japan Blue blackxblack? I want a pair that won't fade to complete shit. What's the fit like on them? Slim or leaning more towards skinny?

Their double black is dyed in just black, their shadow is the infigo and black jean

vans has some comfy af jeans.