How autistic are you Veeky Forums?

How autistic are you Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iVGbEh695Ig
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kind of autistic.

I don't wear any of those, so I guess I'm not autistic at all

New fag plz explain off white,lunar core, pale wave, supreme, palace

off-white, supreme, and palace all are creatively bankrupt brands who rehash the same things over and over and rely on fuccbois and hypebeasts as their primary source of income

none except arguably "classics". I've got docs 1460s, st james breton stripe, helmut lang denim, a college sweater from my uni and a ben davis belt seen rocked by man damon here:
youtube.com/watch?v=iVGbEh695Ig

fucking lurk

So close

not very
and this is purely because I'm shit at skating and tear lot of my pants
the whole ripped jeans trend is fucking ugly though

just dad caps & ripped jeans
phew

what kind of statement are you making by smoking exactly?

seems like something a numale does to seem tougher than he actually is

oh I should have mentioned the "ripped jeans" is the only one I got

Does owning Flannels count as Lumber Jack Fashion?

how is this autism? this is mainstream

Not really a statement as much as you look better if you're carrying something.
Could be replace by a coffe cup or water bottle, but if you space your smoking it gets you slightly high so theres that.

wew lads, I'm safe.

I interpreted "off-white" as the color, which I like. I didn't even know it was a hypebeast brand until after making this.

you deserve a bingo. it's a poorly made chart. who's ever going to have both bape and palewave?

OP here. Yeah, I made it sloppily

me

Im embarrassed

>trend forecasting is autistic
But that's one of the most fun things about fashion - watching what others wear, and seeing how tastes gradually change.

Like 70% autisic. I make fit contact before eye contact

Whats a dad cap? A baseball cap?

Its an ironic hat.

Just a plain curved brim hat usually with a silly/edgy picture or saying on it.

I'm an autist.

Wait, I googled off white. is it the color or the brand? because I only selected off white because of the color.

Do you even understand the concept of a numale? They don't want to appear tough.

not very

>understanding /pol/ memes

KYS
Y
S

No, the want to appear tough and manly. That's why le bacon XDDDDDddddddd le ebin homebrew beer XDdd an le manly man beard xddd if you shave you don't deserve to be called a man XD.

lol, not a single match

Same here. What is wrong with Acne?

overpriced, only fuccbois who want to stop wearing mall shit buy acne

Is this supposed to be representative of the tastes of this board? Cause thats how these bingos are for other boards yet Veeky Forums has tended to have great distaste for most of the brands/things on this one.

no, rick isn't there so it isn't making fun of Veeky Forums "culture"

not bad

after 4 years of Veeky Forums, this is what happens

:/

Palewave and one peacoat. None of this other stuff

60%

Ummm yeah.

lol you have absolutely no eye for design if you think they rehash the same things over and over
coming from someone who hates supreme's clothing, doesn't care for palace, and only likes to see off---white women's collections for the styling

athleisure is life. some kid told me yesterday that my style was like urban comfy and he was jelly. I thought that was dope.

Seeing techwear a lot, I thought it was meant to be dead?

not too bad

dad cap is a shit term and needs to die

they're called baseball caps

I think the chart is supposed to be things that you've done and not just what you wear now.

me too
are poor people incapable of autism?

That makes more sense

only checked off lumber jacket fashion because I wear raw denim and own LL bean flannels not sure if that counts though

Am I autistic?

close but not fully autistic

although desu I don't think wearing OCBDs really makes a person a fashion victim. and palewave and normcore are often pretty much the same thing.

what happened?

Not really

how the fuck is acne on the list? its just slightly overpriced basics

you said it yourself

i really wanted bingo but it wasn't enough

ZERo

ZEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU

woohoo

Not very apparently

I guess i'm okay

As someone who only qualifies for the "Free Space", let me just say that you all are a fucking embarrassment

agreed

I'm sorry that you are getting too old for actual fashion. Enjoy cargo short-core