My job requires I do my best to blend in with the general population of wherever I'm posted

My job requires I do my best to blend in with the general population of wherever I'm posted.

Right now I'm in Toronto, Canada and one of my coworkers helped pick out this outfit. Do I look like the average Canadian citizen? Walking around the city doing nothing of importance?

Maybe going to school? Or work? Or walking to the bank? Would anyone here pick me out in a crowd for some reason?

I would pick you out at a narcissistic autist who made an embarrassing bulk of threads about "being told you should model."

would love to cup your testicles.

nobody would notice you in public anyway you pathetic nobody

>My job requires I do my best to blend in with the general population of wherever I'm posted.
CIA?

That sounds good right about now desu~

That's good.

Nah, something similar though from another country.

This is the outfit I put together for our X's involving physical activity in the field.

>his job involves confidentiality and secrecy
>posts image of himself on a popular, public imageboard
So, what's the next step of your master plan?

>random colored hoodies/tees
>shitty jackets
>normie straight fit jeans
>whatever brandname (adidas, nike, puma, reebok) sneaker is on sale this month
I would pass up on the hat though.

well of course he can't leave witnesses user

*unsheathes katana*

I'm not working undercover for some terrorist organization or anything like that. This isn't the movies user.

Good recommendation on the shoes. Why should I pass up on the hat? Lots of people wear hats here and we're sort of been recommended to wear them for multiple reasons. I don't need to but I don't see why it could be any sort of negative.

One more pic.

corporate espionage?

You're hot. Hotties dont blend in.

No. Something more (in my opinion) fulfilling.

Here I am with a boxing glove.

just tell us what you do ffs

This

THIS THREAD WAS MADE BY A FED

REPLY "PLS NO 5-0" OR ELSE UR DED

"IT WAS SELF DEFENSE" IS WHAT HE SED

WHEN HE PULLED THE TRIGGER INTO UR HED

w2c fleece parka?

always practice good opsec you pleb

>>My job requires I do my best to blend in with the general population of wherever I'm posted.

ISIS dat u?

are you in fact a professional background man?

Really can't.

Haha, I think that would be a good career. I tried to become an actor earlier in life.

he already said he isn't part of a terrorist org and I see no reason to not trust him

>36
YOU BLEW YOUR COVER ON THIS WEBSITE, YOU FAG

embarrassingly transparent samefag

25 posts...20 posters...and I've made 3 replies. Not adding up.

he's a fucking secret shopper guys

No one would notice you even if you walked around naked.

You're a retired baseball player

First off no slims on the job and second no boots cause anyone who knows how to spot a narc looks will out you quick. Typical give aways area jackets/button ups/baggy clothing (to conceal gun and kevlar), boots and a headwear of anykind so no beanies or caps. And if you wear those wraparound oakleys youre done.

Rape me please

That's just boring.

You seem to know your stuff. I'm not doing corporate espionage though. A huge amount of people here wear baseball caps so like I said, it fits in and has its uses.

All right.

I live in Vegas and have been told this city is a training ground for police forces. Shit every time Im driving home theres at least 2-3 squad cars practicing arrests at a nearby park and various unmarked cars Ive never seen before on the strip/freeways.

One time an undercover tried to catch me drinking beer in a theatre (I was 19) what gave him away? The fucking ear piece, timberland pitboss boots, and a camera phone recording me. Ended up not touching the beer and just watched the movie. Dont be these amateurs man and if youre with a partner pls dont dress fucking similar its laughable and obvious.

Happy hunting famalam.

pls be in
S C A R B E R I A
C
A
R
B
E
R
I
A

you look like a cop

>was a cop
They found this thread.

He was studying biology in college and by the likes of it he has probably dropped from college because he was all day posting in internet forums (well now he is, but he moved here apparently) and was taking meds for schizophrenia. Google dangies sluthate lol

10/10 m8

Oh wow he is a model

Are you wearing two hoods?

lol
caught red handed

nice tits on the woman tho

I would like to fist him

25 - 20 = 5
5 - 1 (OP) = 4
4 - 2 (2 replies) = 2
Number of embarrassingly transparent samefag posts = 2
We're not talking Riemann hypothesis here. Basic fucking arithmetic

stronk

I'm not a cop, but your advice somewhat applies to me. Thanks a lot.

Pretty close. northwest of there ~30 minutes.

I find it weird people online know bits and pieces about my life. I studied molecular genetics and finished, now I got a job that isn't related to that field. No schizophrenia either. You need to be deemed sane to get through the application process.

No.

bahahah

/effay/ - dressing autistic CIA agents

Your coworker doesn't knows shit.
F U L L R I C K

if i were a super cool cia agent trying to pinpoint a spy in a crowd, you would look suspicious. it looks too perfectly imperfect in a way, too thought out.

You wanna look like a normie? Just wear a hat, a sweatshirt from your local sports team, levis or cheap athletic sweatpants, and some ugly nikes

That's an old pic. I looked better back then.

I'm an intelligence operator. There ya go.

Honestly I would consider this in Asian countries...hard to run in though.

What.

That's a shearling coat.

>Intelligence operator
>Asking for advice on how to blend in
>posts picture on internet for the whole world to see.

Guys please stop feeding the OP replies and asking what he does, he's a mentally unstable person and this thread is an attempt at creating a fantasy to further his delusions of grandeur

Hahahaha the Oakleys dead give away, whatever you do just dont dress like pic related

if looking like an autistic was your goal, you fucking nailed it m8.