Last Thread: Comfy Rules:
>post thinspo
>love lizzie
>make america thin again

Groups!
>MyFitnessPal: "Veeky Forums friends"
community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/112013-fa-friends
>Lose It!: "Veeky Forums friends"
loseit.com/#Community:GroupProfile!id=b74af47e37c14232ba6405f03df6f670^/fa/ friends

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6_CjXbQ8irg
pastebin.com/JTmp1QiG
youtube.com/watch?v=sjz_tVSkoYQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Do you guys ever take breaks during your restricting? Is there any value in that? I've been in a deficit for about 9 months. A few days been at or above TDEE, but, really been losing a pound a week for 9 months - minus a few weeks.

That mid section.

how do i hipbones

180 60 m

is it just lose more weight or can i do a exercise thing

>how do i hipbones

Maybe sleep deprivation is getting to me, but I have no idea what you are trying to say.

Your bone structure is pretty much going to say the same though no matter what weight you are.
If your hips are wide because of bones then that is how they will always be.

lose more weight

he means he wants to see his hip bones protruding through skin.

>he wants to see his hip bones protruding through skin.
obviously not /through/ skin, but, you know what I mean.

(female with 17.3 bmi)
How do I tone lower abs? I've gotten to the point where my upper abs look okay, but my lover belly just looks... gross. I know I need to burn fat by just doing cardio and dieting, but is there anything else I can do? It looks so gross.

Post a photograph.

You probably need to just lose some more weight and strengthen your lower abdominals. It's a fine line though because you don't want them too defined or it looks gross also. So you'll have to tweak and you lower and strengthen as they visually change.

youtube.com/watch?v=6_CjXbQ8irg
body goals

not gonna post nudes like you guys but my thies are very thin now i think
male btw

Fuck you meme lord

Was hoping you were a girl.

height and weight?

I'm almost underweight but my thighs are still fat. Skinny jeans when :(

could you post the same pic in about 6 more threads mate?

i haven't seen it enough today

How are my thighs Veeky Forums

cant see shit

>in thinspo
>takes photos wearing an oversized hoodie

is nao a good thinspo?

can't tell from the angel

>leg hair

absolutely disgusting senpai

Honestly yes. Asian thinness is the goal of a lot of people here I believe. Depends on height... Taller people use high fashion models as reference.

Feel free to post Nao.

Why do you girls all want to be ugly?

Why is ugliness fashionable in the first place?

SHOO SHOO HUNGRY SKELETON

Thoughts on ec stack? Just started and I'm quite excited

camo good or nah, thanks for the help :3

>all the inspo photos are female
>all the posters are male

Seek a therapist you gay pussies.

3spooky5me

u should see her face

that's just outright disgusting

you don't have to canalize your anger towards your daddy on Veeky Forums honey

I'm currently 184 cm and 59 kg, what'd be a good weight to aim for?

I can't just aimlessly do stuff, I need a goal of some form.

(~6 feet, ~130 lbs)

That nigguh has a nice bod. Will you tattoo it as well? Just make sure you don't get as many trash as him, get good tats.

Also good height you can and you should model.

Sup twinkbois, rarely come to Veeky Forums but when i do I see your shitty threads up

Why aren't you doing DNP (2-4 dinitrophenol)?? I use this shit and lost 8lbs of bodyfat in a week. I hear twinks and fatties get even better results

I mean sure you'd be ingesting a literal explosive, but it works for me.

cuz he's a guy?

I'm 6ft and weigh 80kg fat, what wieght would make me fashionable and reasonably thin

50-60ish.

pretentious teenagers, very Veeky Forums and makes me very envious

What the fuck is wrong with you people. Skeletons don't look good in clothes

you couldn't be more wrong! High fashion models ARE skeletons! 2spoky4yo

they all look awful

pic related isn't fashionable in any way tho

>those bikini bottoms
terrible

hell no

Uhh well then you're a pleb who just came into Veeky Forums not more than a week ago because thats Paul Boche a high end fashion model. You need to learn a lot or just move on maybe fashion doesn't interest you a lot like us which is understandable, really...

How did you get so skinny

not sure if thighs are too fat or my womanly hips are starting to mature. I think my ass is getting bigger too

How does /thinspo/ feel about Hailey?

not talking about the guy but the outfit on this picture

Okay, I know thin is by far the most Effay body type, but my bone structure isn't allowing for that. What is the most amount of muscle permissible while still being able to uphold fashionability? Help Please.

Women are too dumb for DNP

Absolutely beautiful, post moar

I think so too. She seems pretty Veeky Forums, but I guess you'd expect that form a model.

Nah, basic (hot) bitch style.

i did a poo poo today i hope tomorrow lighter

I can control myself real well throughout the day but shit hits the fan when I get home by 6. I get super hungry and can't stop myself from overeating or eating crap foods. any tips?

how do you deal with the feeling of a constant fever/the sweating? i've considered dnp but i'm worried about overheating.

a lot of people on here will recommend not eating and then one large meal through the day, but i'd argue that eating small things throughout the day is effective too.
you could always drink more water too - it'll fill your stomach

what the hell is dnp? how to cop? is it bad for you?

>what the hell is dnp? how to cop? is it bad for you?
There are threads on Veeky Forums pretty often, here is one from the archive, there doesn't seem to be an active one now:
They have a pastebin: pastebin.com/JTmp1QiG

As far as buying it, it seems like people just order it. 24DNP or some shit is one source, they use amazon cards or bitcoin.

There are lots of side effects though, make sure to weigh the benefits and negatives. Might be easier to just not eat.

Fuck, i sinned. I ste a fucking burger and fries. Why cant i control my urges? Im such a failure

Also other than salad what is another good meal to have?

Just don't fall into the mindset of
>Well, I fucked up today.. might as well cheat till tomorrow
Get back on track right away and it won't matter

Me too but it's ok I'm already at my goal weight and I know how to maintain it.

i could ground pound all of you skinny niggas asses, i could make you all my bitches you skinny cucks.

Ive been generally good about my diet this week, but, i just need a bit more self control.

no you couldn't I hate taken drunk guys bigger than whatever greasy ball you are with my knucks. hit on the temple and it's 1 hit KO.

weapons > unarmed fags. ever since the bronze age or even prehistory actually. weapons are for the smart.

nigga betchu couldnt even reach my temples with your arm givin way from not eating enof. cant wait to see your heart give way from not enough food to power it. skinny fag

anyways you wanna be small so u can be dominated so dont hate me for noticin u lil nig. if i caught you in the streets you'd be ded weapon or no weapon.

What the fuck why is her hair photoshopped

>cringe: the post

Low salt soup...kinda filling.

low salt is the key.. amazing how much bloody salt is in most soups.

nigga i'm Veeky Forums and i post here because thinspo chicks turn me on

>he didn't fell for the high test meme

tfw these threads are now just arguing instead of actual nice pics and advice

Be the change you wish to see.

>he didn't fell for the grammar meme

namefags have been a part of Veeky Forums for a long time but the difference was, in the past, they were only either 1. knowledgable and well versed in fashion, ie knoch or 2. huge trolls.

everyone knew to ignore the latter and everyone knew to trust the word and advice of the former. now everyone who knew anything has left and you just get shit tier attentionwhores like this newfag who don't have anything to contribute but relish the undeserved sense of authority his name gives him here. every post he makes is with a massive flair of command when the content is newfag bullshit like the meme that you need to be a chef to criticize the cook's food, what the fuck is wrong with this guy?

I heard he's a Veeky Forums backwash, probably a neckbeard. the sad thing is you can tell he's not trolling, just highly insecure and egotistical.

Actually, it was you who ruined them and forced lots of people to leave.

Not trying to be "that guy" but what happened to these threads? It used to be really helpful for me and I've lost almost 40 lbs so far, but as of late, it's just looking like arguments and shitposting. Where did everyone go?

Remember anime meme master?

They decided to stop this unhealthy bullshit and started eating like normal, nondefective humans again.

Their lives improved and so will yours, as soon as you realize you don't actually want a body that would fracture in several places if you fell out of bed.

I dunno, out of the hundereds of DNP deaths I did see about 1-2 being male...
AT LEAST 2 litre of water a day and cold showers
Dinitrophenol, a highly volatile and dangerous chemical (also used as dye, pesticides, and explosive) that makes your metabolic rate go up by 50%

I think it has a lot to do with Veeky Forums retards invading and constantly shitposting and the namefags.

I had a really bad few weeks, think I even gained a pound or two. How do you guys reset and get back to being diligent restricters?

This was pretty inspiring:
youtube.com/watch?v=sjz_tVSkoYQ

Veeky Forums arrived

Are you bikini ready?

Lame troll you can tell by the kawii emojis that pic is Ashley. Here's what her face looks like to all who are unfamiliar

do these things even have muscle?

:(

Yeah.. He had a great bod but he was fucking cancer

tfw no elayna gf to sail with

She's so calming. That video was very relaxing. She's beautiful too.