So this is what my sneaker collection looks like. What do I need and what do I need to get rid of?

So this is what my sneaker collection looks like. What do I need and what do I need to get rid of?
Am I hopeless?
>Shoe collection thread

Top 2 are pretty nasty but bottom two are nice

w2c reeboks

Don't listen to this nigger. They're all fine. Bottom is the weakest link though.

top 2 are fine. 3 is great. 4th is ok. try some running shoes nect like nike flyknits or ultra boosts

Classic club c 85 pastels. they're on the reebok website

Sorry im retarded they're not classic. Just club c 85 pastels

this

thanks a lot, user. buyin these now.

The top two look like something a nigger would wear. Are you a nigger OP?

Get your bands up.

how to clean Ozweego mesh material?

God a majority of Raf sneakers are so ugly D:

How bout you kill yourself

w2c the bottom one?

bottom 2 wack top 2 shitty cws

he's right though, only good ones are the Response 2s, and the front two Ozweegos. The rest is chubby-Instagram-white-kid-core.

kyogres are actually so fucking hard to wear, ive had them for a month already still havent worn them out. Any one got inspo?

that's because they're made for fashion victims silly :^)

Serious question, why does anyone buy these ugly ass fucking sneakers? They remind me of the sneakers children wore in pre-k / kindergarten.

id on bottom one?

I want some tubular novas, I'm going to buy them anyway, but I want to know Veeky Forums's opinion of them

serious answer: quite a number of people qenuinely like how it looks.

I'm still unsure

lil update

nothing wrong with this, if you wanted to expand, maybe a low top in a more casual color? a high top boot? completely depends on your wardrobe tho

pretty strong meme collection senpai. please sell the 2016s tho they're inferior to the OG bluetoed ozweegos u already have in every way

nice color, boring shoe as far as tubulars go

Chalk UB worth buying?

I've got Core Blacks considering triple white or chalk as next

I really like these! Super cute, might get a pair. Thanks for bringing them to my attention, user!

The case in point for bad taste.

cool collection, only improvement I can say off the bat is probably get a better low top white to replace vans authentics; maybe a cp of some kind (achilles, bbal low, retros)

personally I find the wool pk a lot more forgiving around the ankle than your standard ub which is what sold me on them. also they won't get as dirty as triple whites either and they have the continental outsole

Fuck, geos always look so fucking good in canvas

I've seen a lot of people wearing the gradient ultras and you can see almost 100% outline of their toes compared to the OG boosts which hide them. Does the wool have this issue too?

do you cut yourself? looks retarded

Here's a shit photo of my shoes
Canadian winter beat the shit out of the roshes and Shoes Like Pottery lows, though, and I really only included the dress shoes because I just got them today

canvas geos dont exist dude

thanks man, I only threw in that particular pair to keep an even row of shoes (and to keep with the meme theme). I am on the hunt for a pair of

Yeah I meant ramones, my bad
Fuck though, that sucks that the eyelets come out so easily, especially considering the price tag on those things

>>pretty strong meme collection

Implying my collection is any lesser than your consortium of fuccboi negroid memes

>>White Slip on "Damn Daniel's"
>>Replica major Supreme fuccboi Sandals
>>Anything with Yeezy on it (especially the fucking boots)
>>DS Nigger Nu-yowk Timbs
>>Complex fueled/hypebeast marketed Roshe Runs
>>Qasa's non 2012 edition (no Yohji but Y-3 catered = inferior construction and material)
>>Non-Mainline Ramones
>>Ian Connor colored Rafs edition
>>Jordans any time, any where, any place
Kek Try harder next time

uh... I intended that as a compliment homie, obviously I like raf shoes. from one Veeky Forums memer to another, wasn't aiming to hurt your lil feelings lmao

wow mate little bit of an overreaction there

oh I didn't even read your post, please don't embarrass yourself anymore :/

>targeting the cheapest "footwear" in that photo to accuse as reps
(protip: they're not)

>implying those aren't the 2012 edition qasas
(protip: laces are dead giveaway that they indeed are)

I take back my compliment, you're an idiot

I know man, sad day. they come up on deep sale sometimes if you look hard enough though, would still recommend from a silhouette standpoint.

don't be mean

/fashionvictim/

bottom right is shoes like pottery yes? aren't the soles blue?

what do yall use to keep your shoes looking fresh? I'm always trudging through shit and so I've got scuffs and dirt on all my kicks.
suede?
leather?
HOMIES, WHATCHOO CLEANIN WIT?

Yeah the soles are blue. From what I've seen that turns some people off them but I like it personally

thanks bb y-you too

get something hardy next winter (preferably more than one shoe) so you don't end up beating the fuck out of your shoes (maybe black timbs or something more svelte if you don't like timbs silhouette)

copped, these look gr8

crep protect n bleach

Yeah, I probably should. Never really been one to wear boots though, so I have no sense of what I can and can't pull off decently in that regard.

Didnt like how they look at first in photos but saw them irl on a randome dude then liked them ever since. You really do need to nail the proportions tho for them to work

mfw i see more white people wearing those shitty nike/jordan high tops than black ppl

Don't see carnivores too often around here, nice!

How do you like em?

All dem weegs

No but get rid of top and bottom. Also get Dooms.

I will never understand the appeal of Raf sneakers

thats some sad shit

>getting this upset people don't praise your autism awareness sneakers

You need this

help

Well meme'd.

What would you suggest I add or get get rid of?

Keep the ultra boosts and black boots, get some gats and memeular dooms.

drop those fucking sandals, homie.
I think you could replace the blue high-tops with something more versatile. maybe a tan or black shoe as an alternative to the boat shoes.

>help me
i broke apart my insides
>help me
i've got no soul to sell

nah keep me the sandals and rock them w some socks and shorts truss me (not even bait)

suggestions on what to add or take away? want some bapestas atm and just got givenchy tysons which are on their way.

wow jelly of your old school rick dunks

air carns are siq too

meme collection/10 tbqh

Common Cucks and/or MMM GATs.

keep the whole front row.

from the back row, pick two to keep. (i would keep the cons and the middle pair -- margielas?)

add something in an earth tone. brown or tan.

WEAK
WORST EVER
pretty nice :)

Yeah theyre Margielas, probably gonna follow ur advice but keep the jordans. Any suggestions on earth tone shoes? want 950's but summers just starting so will wait til winter.

>gats
>tfw in army and cant run around in those or else everybody will think i can't afford my own clothing
they are nice shoes

hmm. some possibilities: suede chelseas in dark brown or sand/light tan. wheat timberlands. suede bucks in tan. chippewa apache/red wing iron ranger in brown leather. oxblood doc martens.

>caring what people in the army think of your civilian attire

I own these and stan smiths.
Where should I go from here? I like jewel-wave colors and I'd like something that isn't so minimalist and basic.

Thinking about getting suede chelseas. What would be more versatile/better: grey or tan?

thanks, from my knowledge I was one of the first to post these to Veeky Forums years back lol. love them. easily in my top 3 nike sneakers

this is solid, could probably start branching into colors if you wanted to

tysons look great but they're literally heavy af, very uncomfortable bricks so get ready user (I've owned two pairs had to sell each time)

nice quads
>jewel-wave
let's not make this a thing. anyway you basically own the same shoe silhouette in two different colors think about either getting some basics before you get a colorful shoe you'll be wearing 1/3 of the time

tan. unless your wardrobe is entirely black or greyscale. but tan would still work in that case too.

nigga did you draw an R on those stans?

the only things I have are basics. What other basic should I get?

yo dude what do you do for a job to afford all these

R8. Posted in other thread as well

>R drawn in on stans
lmao, best thing I've seen in a while

keep the stans

I have Bapestas size 10 if you want, lmk