HELP! Jacket+Squat Ass=Obese Look

5'8"/190lbs/M

I have a disproportionately huge ass.

From a side portrait, jackets go down to mid-ass level and give me an upside-down V-taper. How do I fix this?

Before you say "hurr durr lose weight", I'm trying to. But it takes time to lose without losing muscle. I need to be strong for rugby.

Oh and also, I recognize I'm overweight. I'm not clinically obese, but close.

But when I wear T-shirts and stuff, I don't look nearly as fat as when I wear jackets. It's not an excuse, I seriously think I have either A) short torso for my height or B) fatass for my weight.

fix it by losing weight, lardass

Need pics bb

So are jackets supposed to go down to mid-ass? Or can I fix it by tailoring them to be just touching the top of the ass?

Also, I noticed not many peoples rear delts protrude past their ass. So does that mean the upside-down V is normal when you wear a jacket?

Well your bmi I puts you near obese so of course you'll look obese in a jacket. But you're probably fine, just wear smaller jackets or no jackets because it's summer. Chunky rugby players a cute

I have this problem even when I'm cut :( it almost gets worse the more cut I am because it sticks out more, I don't know what to do.

post ass

It's fatass for your weight more likely

I'm 6'1" 195lbs and it's not even skinny on me. I'm sure as you lose weight it'll improve.

Best jackets for you are more structured, with longer length and unvented back (ass slimming effect). You might also need to go with 80s linebacker shoulders to balance your silhouette.

Unfortunately the only solution is to gain weight

m8 foking thisPost your ass fampai.

R u a grill?

Learn to read, fucking imbecile.

I don't see the need to. You guys get a good laugh but everyone already understood what I meant, there's nothing to clarify.

Do girls find it cute? Because I'm happy with my strength and speed, just not my looks.

don't see what's the problem with having a nice ass, if it's muscular. Just lose weight and you'll be fine

I want a V-taper though. Sideways and Frontwise. Is that body balanced? I don't mind gearing for it.

Fuck... I was hoping cutting would help me. :(

more squats

work on your back more so it sticks out before it reaches your ass, not going to help greatly but may help a bit. Try and fix your posture so your pelvis is tucked under, do you have that problem where ass sticks out due to musclar imbalance? if you do try and fix that. Try and fine some clothes that stop just above the ass so it looks more visible that its your ass and not your backfat merging into your ass fat.

and finally still try cutting, that other guy must have a hercules ass but chances are loosing weight will will tighten things up.

Some girls do. And some girls like big butts. But all girls can lie.

but what if you've got a cute ass?

Are you by any chance Assbro??