Name better looking boots then these

Name better looking boots then these
>Pro Tip, you can't
>Selected Homme Douglas Leather Boots

Ann d, guidi, dior, the list could go on...

Laces on the back.........WTF
>too neo
>doesn't beat classic style IMO

>Really..........
> explain why its better ?

because my taste > your taste you fucking dumbass, obvi

That comes close.
>not bad ....

If that helps you sleep better.

If you are serious, I'd suggest you go clean your glasses or something but I suspect you are a troll.

The OP pair looks like something from a yesstyle tier shop, like literally the kind of shit you get when you search "black leather boots" on ebay or amazon. Leahter looks so fake I can smell the petroleum all the way here, and even if it's not you can tell from the picture that it's extremely bad quality, pig's ass kind of leather.

That coupled with the almost perversely cookie cutter "design" makes this honestly some of the most excruciatingly boring boots I have ever laid eyes upon.

Over priced as fuck though !!

Everyone in this thread has such awful fucking taste. There is no way you guys don't all take it up the ass. I bet your boyfriends just compliment your gay ass fashion because they think its cute how faggy you look.

Also, forgot to mention the weirdness of the formal shoe flimsy lacing on a combat boot, what the fuck is up with that.

>Not a troll mate
>Please find a pair like these in the 10 eye category when you type in "black leather boots".
> Real quality leather that lasts, unlike you choice.
> Please, as if that's the best you can find for that price range.

And this lacing is better ??

That's not my post, so no.

>what do you mean cookie cutter design?
>obviously in its category its one of the best price/quality boots one can buy.
>Nobody wears crocodile or snake anymore thats way too cliche.

What's wrong with that lacing?

Real world situations having lacing in the back would restrict movement, potentially putting preasure on the heel. Of course that and looking like a fool taking them off.
>Laces hanging around to trip over yourself.
>Walking around like a stripper.
>I guess would look good with fish net stockings.

The laces in the back is just for style, not that a tasteless cuck like you would understand. You can lace them like normal boots and it has a zipper opening in the sides.