Denim Jackets

saw an effay asian guy wearing a light wash denim jacket with a black turtleneck, made me realise the potential of this garment

are denim jackets versatile? can one put patches on them, etc?

>are denim jackets versatile? can one put patches on them, etc?

you ever open ur eyes brodie?

RIP 'EM, PAINT 'EM, PATCH 'EM. SKY IS THE LIMIT

What is the best light wash jacket that fits slight oversized and has a collar that lays flat rather than structured

check etsy for vintage Levi's jackets

Just got this Levis Relaxed Trucker jacket in size M at a theft. I'm 6.3 so a bit on the short side

No, that's pretty much how a denim jacket should fit. It should hit the beltline.

Levi's Trucker denim jacket is GOAT.

Thanks. It's right at my beltline so no worries anymore. Got it for 60 dollars

uhhhhhhhh denim jackets always have, and always will be a staple item

anyway levi's is really good but i prefer american apparels. their white one >>>>>

bought this on ebay for £30
did i do good?

Should it be slightly above the belt, or slightly below, or flush with the belt?

it's stupid advice because there is no definitive belt line
different pants have different belt lines
but just as a rule of thumb i wouldn't wear them any higher than two or three inches below your belly button. unless you're going for the super cropped look of course.

yep

What do you think of the Levi line 8 Trucker?

i just buried a light wash levis denim and a stonewash light pair of 505 two days a go, going to unearth them per ohlin style in a few more days

What are good ways to wear both a denim jacket and jeans without looking like an idiot? I feel like it could be a bit tricky. Is it just a case of making sure the two denim pieces aren't similar washes/colours?

my APC

I want to pick up this corduroy jacket and wear it with light stonewash jeans.The only caveat is that I am Veeky Forums and would wear this jacket in a large.

literally just pay attention to fit, formality
it's not nearly as hard as people think

looks better when youre Veeky Forums desu senpai

can you even button that?

please update us with pics, sounds interesting

trebledubs checked

second this. Seems to me a pretty buff dude can pull this off.

There's a size chart on Levi's web site. Just pick your size based on the chest measurement and you're (probably) good.

Yes, that's basically it. Correct fit and no matching washes.

yea man under like a black hoodie some black jeans it would look nice

yes the vest makes it seem a lot smaller than it is

there's nothing wrong with matching washes

Anyone know w2c a good light wash denim jacket? Is levi's best if so is ebay legit or are there any nice sub £100 from other brands available atm? (on sale etc.)

Levi's is goat. Dunno where to order in Europe because Levi's is overpriced there.

Thanks friends. I'll probably just wear it with a hoodie underneath or something like that.