Get these instead of stan smith

>>>/2014/

>Roshes
>2000+10+6

stan smith

These desu

The insecurity is unreal.

>you guys like stan smiths or nah

What the fuck does our opinion have to do. You're really letting a bunch of random faggots on an anonymous indonesian cat grooming forum decide what you should wear. If you like it why would our view matter, you're acting like we're the whole population.

Okay let me give it straight to OP

Stan Smiths are popular as fuck,which means people like them

If you also like them just fucking go for them,you will get complimented on them on a daily basis

The only reason not to buy the Stan Smiths is to either be a poorfag or despise them,case closed

Litterally everyone has stan smiths. And they are fine unless you want to show people you care a lot about fashion imo

air force 1 = god tier whites

i have had them for a year and they are as white as the first one, and the only thing I do is put them on the box at night and dont walk in shitty areas, i havent even used washing products on it yet

im too high inhibition to wear those type of pants that show some skin because it looks faggy but so aesthetic fuck fml all the guys that get laid wear that shit i dont know what to do im still stuck with default sized jeans help how do i wear that without feeling like a tryhard

lmao girls still love guys that wear roshes and af1 in real life those memes dont matter you autists

can you wear 1,5 cm lifts on those?
im too used to the extra heigh of the af1 + 1,5 cm lifts which put me at 5'10'' (im 5'9'')

the green logo ones are the best looking ones imo
black looks too plain

i think everyone's favorite is the green and white, adidas does it so good to combine those two colors

now i just need someone to confirm if wearing 1,5 cm lifts will be possible then im buying it so i can rotate them with my af1 and roshes for the ultimate fuckboyo package

Get vantages instead.

Stan smiths are too bulky in the toebox for my taste. CPs and the Kent Wang imitations have such a better silhouette if you're looking at plain white sneakers.

boy plain is better than uglee green

Dont be a twat get rid of those risers

where on earth do you live that people wearing stan smiths get compliments on them?

What? They cost less than 100 euros which is one of the reasons they are so popular right now. Get 300 euro Common Cucks if you want shoes that will never be a normie meme.

>girls still love
Just get out

no, i can't go out without being 5'10'' anymore
thats what i do which leads me to having a libido which leads me into wanting to attract girls whic leads me to buying stuff that attract girls and not that attracts Veeky Forumsggots like you

I think Stan Smiths look better with a more yellowish sole

but they become recognizable with the unmistakable green touch

>dressing for other people
You're hopeless

>implying you don't come in here to ask for Veeky Forumsggot advice

we all dress to attract girls unless you are a faggot or an aspie

and it turns out af1, roshes and all the other memesstuff is actually good looking

Was in your same predicament today actually OP. Was close to buying Stan Smiths but after seeing about 10 people in the space of an hour wearing them I changed my mind a copped these instead.

you can't rock those without looking like a major phaggot

i hope you at least got the male model wasp trust fund package to go with it

without the green stuff they look like random white shoes imo

Are there any stan's that don't have a fat toe cap? I don't want to look like a skater idiot

my bad, wrong pic.

you really fucked up getting vans instead of stan smiths

I don't see how?

Here in Australia they are played out so hard by gooks to the point you can almost guarantee they're wearing Stan Smiths or Superstars.

They're memed to shit and I'd argue pic related looks better anyway, thinner profile that I prefer over the Stan Smith. It's all personal preference.

1/5

2/5

3/5

No one even knows what Stan smiths are in my town.

4/5

5/5

Same here in Mex, everyone has the fast fashion version but no one wears smiths

What is popular in Mex? I remember seeing pumas back in the day

when are these coming

>paying 300 bucks for stan memes

They look better than common projects though

non running adidas shoes are ugly as fuck
the toe cap just looks terrible

Right now? Vans, puma and ugly football shoes, mercurial and Shit. Also White converse.

t. poorboi

what kind of idiot can't afford stan memes and those made in germanistan are the same ugly shit in better quality(?)

Should I cop these ?

Hell yes. I was actually looking for these before settling with GATs. But in US theyre hard.

OP HERE

ty for the input I'm copping

What your guys fav color way? Green, black or all white

How about these?

Reebok club c vintage

Onitsuka tiger gsm

Bruh where do you live I see them on a daily basis in Mexico City.

They're almost as big of a meme as tigers.

copped these the other day, they're dope

are they comfy to wear?

nmd runner triple white

haven't had a chance to burn them in but so far so good. I'm pretty ocd with my shoe care.

Best non tubular sneaker in here

what about these ?

>local kmart sells like $9 common projects knockoffs that looks kinda good actually

Puebla, the only time I see good Shit is @ Angelopolis, last time there I saw some Asian girls copping at the adidas store and a girl wearing some y-3

Dressing for women is gay as fug. Dress how you want to not for other people senpai

Sambas are sexy not gonna lie desu

beckettsimonon.com/
$89 Low Tops with code: SNKR89
3 hours til sale ends

Cop or Nah

>tfw I can't stop reading your posts in cheech Marin's voice
At least you have some badass talavera in Puebla, no? Good mole? Si?

This is so bullshit I wish people would stop posting it. Like how the fuck are Zara sneakers better than Adidas ones?

They look nice but never head of the brand before so idk on the quality

I like here, I can wear Stan Smith's and another memes and look effay. We have god tier food, but mole is Shit and talavera is for grandpas.

Are you a cdmx friend? Very RARE to read another panchito here

I lived in cdmex back when it was DF. Married a gringa and moved to gabacho. Food in Puebla was always the tits.
>mfw the captcha was identifying food and it was all tacos
Kismet

Fuck, i thought we were friends. Mexican effay whatsapp group when?

>going to kmart

Should I cop these or just go regular stan smiths? Just asking cause I know my regular old skools are comfy asf and go well with shorts

People will think you wanted some stands but you couldn't afford it

They're both $120 where I live

That's bullshit
I see normies wear stans fucking everywhere. Honestly, those would stand out more

I ordered this to replace my Stans bc everyone has Stans now

>stan smith
>reebok club
Rather than staying trapped forever in a cycle of meme to meme, you must realize the meme is just an illusion.

only when you free yourself from imitation can you reach break the cycle and reach fashion nirvana with true style.

air force 1

Illusory core

>we all dress to attract girls
Man, it's like those guys who learn to play guitar to attract girls.

It's a dumb idea, and either they realize it's dumb and they quit, or they get a better reason to keep playing. Same for fashion—you can dress well because you're unattractive, but that's not gonna fix the real problems. Once you realize that, either you get out of giving a shit about clothes, or you keep doing it because you have better reasons.

I know, but Normies don't. If you are going with those colors just get smiths

cop and tell me how these go. ive heard of them, not bad.

Just got these

Fan of the silhouette, but not so sure if I'm still a fan of the overall design

I'd prefer the OG NB CRT300's over these despite being a close competitor.

This shoe would be my go-to if you removed the "Asics" crossweave logo cause it looks like a combination of multiple shoes already: AF1's toebox, Asics side, Stan smith body, Margiela Heel Tab

The shoes are a bit overpriced for the quality/construction desu

nigger what the fuck
I don't live in Melbourne so maybe it's different but stans definitely aren't played out here. Although #truuu about gooks having either stans or superstars.

uhhh
so who's going to tell him?

where does it say they're better? it literally just goes in price order

W2C?

shoes have profiles not silhouettes, just an FYI.

See And GATs are dope.

C/N

They're preorders, cheap now but won't ship til july. Guess ill wear down my stans in the meantime

>im 12 and cant into infographics

Im in Guadalajara and im starting to see more and more stans, mostly on girls. Looks like theyre ditching chucks and superstars

>living in guadacuckjara