If your BMI is over 20, you cannot be effay...

If your BMI is over 20, you cannot be effay. Stop RIGHT NOW and spend your money on a gym membership and not-shit food instead of clothes that, in your current state, are worthless

Or don't be a dumb stupid idiot and just be healthy and not overweight.

Healthy BMI 18.5-24.9

and the acceptable range for looking fashionable is 18.5 (preferably less, but this dweeb won't let me say that apparently) to 19.9. Health has nothing to do with clothes

Feels good man

you're still probably skinnyfat. call back when you're under 15

tfw 19 BMI

>acceptable range
Set by who? High schoolers, who think they're fashion gurus on Veeky Forums? (Not you, I mean the other high schoolers)

>Health has nothing to do with clothes
But it does with fashion.

Fit your clothes to your lifestyle not to 'trends' that get posted on Veeky Forums.

>Fit your clothes to your lifestyle
if you're fat your lifestyle is wrong, therefore your clothes are wrong

my proportions are fine i just need to tone out desu

6'2 161lbs 20.7 feels bad man

Hence the point from my first post:

>just be healthy and not overweight

Distinguish between weighing more and being fat

no
be skinny while you're young and can be, you'll look good in and out of clothes

As a 6'4" 155lbs BMI 19, I can tell you: does not look good out of clothes. Needs at least +20 pounds muscle.

>not being slim and svelte
you people suck

I look like The Machinist.

feelsgoodman

your BMI has little to do with how you look really
i'm at around 18 but i still am a skinnyfat slob with a belly

or just exercise while you're young so you live longer

If your BMI is over 18 you cannot be effay FYI.

if you watch anime you cant be effat FYI

>if you watch anime you cant be effat FYI
>you can't be effat
>effat
>ef-fat
>fat
Thats exactly my point user. I'm not fat because I watch anime eating like a Japanese/Weaboo* instead of eating shit like a proud Americlap.

i eat like 1500 cals a day and still dont lose weight lmao

You can do it bby keep going I believe~

ye i prob just need to do cardio but i avoid it because my lungs are so weak i can only run like 1/4 of a mile

BMI is shit and shouldn't be used desu sempai

this is not true.
change that shit to 25

i had 18.9, after working out for periods in last 3 years I have 22.6 and I look much better, i just need to have totally flat belly, which I fucked up a little bit.
slim with little muscle is best figure

Ottermode, skinny and athletic builds lend themselves best to fashion. Most people on here like to pretend they're skinny, but have no muscle definition, stringy arms and girlish hips. Let's be real here, skinnyfat is not Veeky Forums or attractive by any stretch and proves that BMI is not everything to having an Veeky Forums body.

tfw i know i have potential to have a nice effay figure and face but depression linked laziness holds me back and im stuck under a layer of fat

Oh boy.

You do realize all people that are serious about gym is around 23-27 bmi?

those fucking legs man

what does Veeky Forums think of her body weight? i find her perfect

>this one guy defending fatties
how they ever gonna make it with your shitty fat acceptance?

you can make it bro

clair bear

Post your pic in your best outfit, OP. ;)

>i had 18.9, after working out for periods in last 3 years I have 22.6 and I look much better

pic of one of your fits or didn't happen.

my BMI is a little over 30, i hate myself and this thread is a PSA. do as i say, not as i do

>implying BMI means something when it dosn't matter if you have muscle mass or fat.

Lmao.

So you tell me a ripped guy who has a 20 bmi should lose weight?

I have a friend who is like 165cm and he weights 75 kg but its pure muscle mass, he looks like a tank..a manlet tank but still.

Fashionable clothes are made for slim people. Doesn't matter if you're fat or muscly, if you wear anything bigger than a medium you're fucked

>tfw losing weight so i can be effay
>can't really wear anything super Veeky Forums but barely make it
>always scared of being posted in a cringe thread

No you don't, you fatass. It is literally impossible to only eat 1500 calories a day every day and be fat. Your body does not magically violate the conservation of mass and energy.

why making a threat like that ? fucking haters of fat people.
You can be fat and wear nice clothes, you can be fat and enjoy nice clothes.

ITT: skinnyfags trying to justify being fags with boy bodies. Muscles weigh more than fat. Fit muscular with a BMI between 24 and 28 is the only viable option

well a lot of it is the mass of the food itself i shit like once or twice a week

Wear all the nice clothes you want, you're still fat and no amount of nice clothes can hide the most glaring aspect of your physical appearance.
OP is right - don't waste money on expensive clothes if you're fat, they will at best serve as a quiet incentive to stay fat and at worst drain your money thus prohibiting you from spending it on gym memberships, healthy food, etc.
When I had cancer I couldn't work out for about 5 months, I finished my rounds and was then too sloppy to work out for months. I was ~200 pounds at three months out of the hospital. I started working out and now about a year later I went down to 140 and back up to 160 gaining muscle.
All my expensive fat clothes I bought are now worthless and I blew maybe over $2000 on them over several months.

tldr get fit faggot

shows how much you know about fashion..
post an outfit of your friend lol

BMI is bullshit. This guy's BMI is 42.5. Gonna call him fat to his face?

6'9"

well bodyfat % obviously matters.

My BMI is 23 and I still feel like a fat fuck

Which is exactly why I said BMI is bullshit. It doesn't take bodyfat into account.

Hello Veeky Forums. I'm skinnyfat and I want to lose weight, but I just don't understand how. I know that 90% of weight loss is in the diet. The thing is, I don't eat a lot. Some days I only snack throughout the day and have a meal at noon, and that's it. Yet when I ask how to lose weight, I just get told to "eat less". If I did that I probably wouldn't eat at all then.

He IS fat. You're in Veeky Forums we judge by fashion, he looks like a super wide dad.

David Bowie had a fashionable body at his age.

>Hafthor
>Haf Thor
>Half-sized Thor
Yep

David Bowie was addicted to heroin at his age.

>mfw 25.7 bmi
I am about 10kg overweight than my optimal weight, however I have been steadily losing weight for the last months. I'll probably reach my goal in the middle of the summer.

He still archived and enjoyed life more than you and me while high. Pros only user, Pros only.

When you die a legend tell me.

he still looks like shit lmfao

>6'2 135 BMI 17.33
Step aside fatties

>spreading lies

David Bowie almost fucking died then fucked off to Berlin to get clean and to make music with Brian Eno. I don't think he's ever said the late Ziggy Stardust/Thin White Duke period was good for him, ever.

drink more water

imagine if truth was based on what people would say to certain faces. White Trash World

im 6'2 and my bmi is exactly 16

truest

>BMI: 24.4

>exercise

LOL
just go on the keto diet
I'm down 60 pounds so far and haven't done shit, but eat meat

ITT:Why Veeky Forums is cancer
Being a skinny faggot is horrendous, and also clothes look way too loose, go ottermode or die a lonely faggot.

Balding, pubic hair on face and wide/fat. This is exactly how I don't want to age...

Leave the board then or Post one of your fits to prove what you're saying. The fashion world is not hiring ottermodes as much as skinny guys thats the fact. Veeky Forums is right.

Its clear that fashion isnt the hobby for you, you're so ignorant about it.

>"Im fat and cant come to terms with it"

Skellington and loving it.

thanks.

>you're so ignorant about it.
Oh yea? Post a fit to prove you're not ignorant about it. Otherwise everything you said is wrong.

i guess if you're talking about womyn sure

yeah ottermode is good if you wanna rock techwear 24/7 tho

15.83 here, all my family and friends are worried about my health.

>thinspo

haha i fukcing don't care about your life and experience.
I am not fat btw, i just hate people like you

is it possible to be Veeky Forums and effay?

>having a physical form
just transcend already

You need to be a bit Veeky Forums before being effay senpai.

Listen to our lord and savior, Tricky Ricky-
"Working out is modern couture. No outfit is going to make you look or feel as good as having a fit body. Buy less clothing and go to the gym instead."

It's not even physically possible to be 20 BMI and have a well toned body with aesthetic muscles. 21-23 is around about otter-mode.

THIS. Recently getting rid of fat and toning out. I still look somewhat decent in clothes though. BMI 19.2

Then if male models are the most aesthetic body type, why is it that literally none of them are mentionable outside this board?

Men are more desirable with athletic body types hence why bitches fawn over sports players. There's not a single male model that's recognised as being the best looking man alive because personality, status and strength are much more highly regarded than being a twig.

this

jocks are the most attractive to women, physically and status wise

male models usually date those skinny flat alien looking girls, zero sex appeal

seriously, look up the girlfriends of the top tier male models and compare them to the girls athletes generally fuck

no contest

awesome quote. time to see if i ever get around to either

> 17.5 BMI
Feels good

16.9, jealous fatties?

>23

jelly, skelly?

Mmmmm

Sry user.
6 ft and 23 BMI. Bring your effay secrets on The table

> 23.8 BMI
apparently I'm almost overweight

>Gonna call him fat to his face?
If he were certainly, gym Chads can't fight.

I don't get BMI, I was a malnourished skelly at 5'11" 135lb, but shit says that's like 18 and the bottom end of "healthy."

I'd like to get back down a bit though, I'm like 26 right now. I'll never be able to be truly Veeky Forums though, my hips and chest are too wide to ever have that slim profile.

just went from 25 tot 21.9

gonna make it lads

mirin

>shit room
>shit clothes
>body that will never look good dressed

a lot of hard work for nothing laddie

Nice dorm breh

ok

Dude its not 1950 look outside your window old dad. What you believe still exists somewhere but is dead as fuck, you're really getting old also different people have different tastes. Fashion is using what sells the most to youth atm.

We like delicious flat chested alien-esque Mollies through. That has the highest sex appeal to most Veeky Forums veterans.