Where were you when Nao got rekt and deleted her pic?

Where were you when Nao got rekt and deleted her pic?

also Veeky Forums waifu general

who is this ugly gook and what does "working on the cheeks even mean"?
how do you "work on" your cheeks?

carve out the inside of your cheeks with a sharp scraping tool. works good too

Fucking thaibois

If you reply to this thread, please remember to sage. Thank you.

I really surprised her IG is public after she got so butt mad over her pics being posted on here

Veeky Forums orbiters have now invaded her instagram. she got over 80 followers after her account was posted here a few days ago. and she's getting stupid ass comments like the ones on OP pic. won't be surprised when she deletes her shit. this thread and the people who follow her etc are just embarrassing and a reminder that a fashion forum on Veeky Forums is full of social retards.

kys senpai people like you are the reason why nao shut down her social media

Who the fuck is Malissa?

That's the point

so you mean to tell me that Veeky Forums after being obsessed with this girl and her fits just want to shut down her ig? this is so pathetic desu

Veeky Forums isn't obsessed ,just 4-6 autists and the point is to get her to put her IG on private so these autists stop making threads about her.

I dont really see whats wrong with following her. She post super dope fits. But all the "waifu" shit is probably pretty annoying

>Veeky Forums isn't obsessed
>daily threads about her
>all the waifu/dream girl shit
lol

Once again 4-6 autists =/= Veeky Forums .

>4-6 autists
>she got over 80+ followers from Veeky Forums in 2 days
pretty autistic imo

Yeah and its the same 1 person who makes the nao threads. Guy made his own poll so he can vote for her 100+ times. the toni poster and malissa do the same as well

I dont really see whats wrong with that

She's fucking exposing herself on the Internet. She has therefore no right to complain about any unwanted attention
If she was so mad then she would delete her account and move on with her life

You can discuss and shitpost, waifu-post about her all you want on Veeky Forums who the hell cares, but just please leave out any contact with her. We all enjoy her fits and hope that she'll continue to bring us many more. So keep it down low and let her be. Don't ruin it for everyone.

>if someone's wearing slutty and gets harassed its their fault
>if a person's posting pics of themselves online and other people become a douche to her then its her fault
yeah no you dumbfuck

why do you think it's ok to harrass females on their personal accounts? shit is absolutely autistic jfc.

Does anyone what her IG is? I see her posted alot her and she is qt as fuk

okmalissa

and stay there

why cant mods delete this

ugly gooks praised by yellow fever cucks

at least her nose is real

>NAO
pure girl with true asian fashion sense
>Mallisa
Dirty pleb who tried to look western

just close your eyes my nigger