Try water only hygiene for two days, no artificial scents

>try water only hygiene for two days, no artificial scents
>following happens

A coworker who im very good friends with was acting completely different. In a positive way. Constantly looking for body contact. Offering me a seat right next to her. Wanting to have me close. Two fucking days. I showered normally the next day because i felt dirty and she was back to normal behaviour. More distant.

WTF is this magic. Does your ACTUAL body odor make that much of a difference?

Anyone else only showering with water?

Other urls found in this thread:

kaplifestyle.com/blog/2014/04/15/showering-without-soap/
ndoherty.com/no-shampoo/
robertbrumm.com/my-blog/i-stopped-using-soap-shampoo-six-months-ago-why-you-should-too
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26551789
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

b8

Pheromones ma nigga

Why were you only using water?

Just an experiment. Some say the skin gets way better.

Pheromones in humans is bro science tier. If it works 4u then keep doing it.

Seriously? If you'er going to try to create bait it needs a greater aspect of full retardation.

Jesus christ, you niggers are so fukcing small minded. Keep buying your shitty colognes and skinny jeans, you fags.

interasting. i will be lurking this thread to follow any developments.

bump

There was one legendary post on r9k about a guy who was using his ball sweat as a natural super pheromone.

Every girl he encounted that day reacted positively towards him. Men reacted negatively. He got couple numbers that day and fucked some random girl.

Keep washing your ugly ass with water only so your delusional ass thinks some landwhale wants you everytime she needs to squeeze by the creepy fuck at work, you fag.

Im not even the OP, kek.

pretty sure BO would be so bad by the end of the day that it would be repellant

Or not, if you eat properly.

Fruits and vegetables instead of junk food.

fooled me, meaning youre as big of a faggot as OP

>tfw gay
does male pheromones repel males?

Civilization is more than 10000 years old, and only NOW we realize we hate our own smell?

Why the sudden increase in superficial scents. I hate this shit. Im used to smelly people, emt them all my life. I dont mid it, ive been around hard workign men all my life and shit smells, so what. When did society become so pussy that it cant take the smellz anymore?

ITS JUST SMELLZ!

I guess if youe attracted to males, youre also attracted to masculine smell.

Im a doctor in female attraction and sex positions and i can say everything what OP says is fully 100% true.

I'm more concerned about other males though.

Yeah, and who got the idea to stop sleeping in dirt, or to trim our nails? Bunch a pussies

>criticizing skinny jeans on Veeky Forums

are you actually drunk?

Only "first" worldlers worry about this shit. Go in any other country and people dont care about this.

this lowkey why white women be loving black men now

I noticed black folks having a very strong smell.

It's because some blacks don't shower or drown themselves in cologne or perfume

I do recall reading about pheromones and that they only really work when you are sweating (which is why you smell so good after working out). But when the sweat starts to dry it gets really disgusting, and nobody is attracted to that.

Blacks love drowning themselves in perfume though

>everything what
>tautology
>internet doctor

can ANY ONE OF YOU post a link for or against this? otherwise this thread is absolute bullshit entirely.

kaplifestyle.com/blog/2014/04/15/showering-without-soap/
ndoherty.com/no-shampoo/
robertbrumm.com/my-blog/i-stopped-using-soap-shampoo-six-months-ago-why-you-should-too

It's all about garlic

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26551789

>gov

Nice surveilance virus.

>reliable sources

This explains why neckbeards get so many chicks. Kekekekeke

What the fuck do you want? A fucking 100 pages paper submitted to the fucking congress?

Its not about no body hygiene but also a healthy diet.

not showering at all is not the same as using only water to clean your body

>he doesn't know what abstracts are for

There are seven billion people in the world. Tricking a couple of people on a tibetan claymation board into smelling bad won't raise your chances of getting laid.

I dont care about other people's chances. I want to raise MINE!

Remember that if you are already attractive it doesnt evene matetr how you smell.

That's what I'm saying. Removing a few people from the pool won't make enough of a difference for you.

I shower once a week and no girl ever shows interest in me

the most odorous thing on you is your detergent

i only wash my hair

water gets the rest