Gosha Thread

Post Gosha or similar brands. Maybe unheard of ones. Is it effay, a meme, for fuccbois, sicc, or played out? Post inspo and discussion.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cd1jXYj_bkA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

its fucking awful

im super excited for the collection

gosha is so fucking bad holy shit

quiet idiot

anyone got the pic of the 3 people on a roof wearing the sweaters

tbqh it as a look i can get from goodwill but with chinese and russian on it. i dig that tho

This one? It's not Gosha though.

ya ik, but its the same soviet bloc aesthetic m8

Is this guy just straight up satirizing his own ethno now or what

feel like it's a bit edgy with all the hammer and sickles on it though. Reminds me of a story when I was 14 or so.

>buy red pullover hoodie with a huge hammer and sickle on the front
>Russian neighbours move in next door
>Too scared to wear it
>End up throwing it out

Fuck I remember I would wear it to the shops fuck it's sorta cringey.

how can i style my hair like the left dude

hes elevating it

>guys I was in to this post soviet chic style before GR even started

This is the only cringe thing in this thread

It's actually great from a technical & ideological perspective. It's just over-hyped

Fucking capitalist pigs detected

Nothing you claimed in your post was relevant to the post you tried to insult lol

reminder

What do you think a deadstock size m white flag tee from fw15 is worth atm?

yea but everyone who was kinda cringe as a kid has probably gone through that soviet union phase i did it too

at least update it before you talk shit

>Mfw I fell for the Gosha meme and ended up buying the red on white hammer & sickle shirt
>Can't pull any outfit with it off without looking cringy

Is Grailed a good place to lose it?

Be ready to get punched: youtube.com/watch?v=Cd1jXYj_bkA

Uh oh

Why the Chinese flags?

One of his old collections celebrated the great relations between the USSR and China back in the day.

can sort of agree with the rest, but why is patty ervell on there? fallen in recent years, but he's done good stuff

someone actually took time out of their day to make this shit just to force their own opinion on other

people. fuck this shit. this is why this board fucking blows. people like you think that their opinion is

more important that anyone elses. you guys are destroying individuality and creativity by displaying your

garbage dwelling opinions as facts, k i l l y o u r s e l v e s

>rich poofty westerners want to look like me when I was 12

kek

>being this ignorant and blind to different styles

what's the brand of the sweaters?

Gosha look mall-tier

All the hammer sickle logo meme shit is gay as fuck. Went to St. Petersburg ussr museum 7 years ago and they were basically selling goshas next season collection in the tourist shop.

Nearly all of next seasons stuff is disgusting.

Its 90% hype like most of the fuckboii brands are.

No reason to buy a t-shirt with a Russian flag on for $100 when identical fakes can be made for $5.

Then again some of it is actually really nice, like the main off-white sweatshirt from this season.

Still better than preme

I almost bought the sweatshirt and reckon its the best of his collection.

But when you compare it to a $60 white t shirt with a Russian flag on, reselling for $100 I cant take Gosha seriously. I almost want him to come out and say 'I put all the soviet meme shit on for a joke, heres are the list of clothes I actually spent time designing'.

>wow you're so close minded
>dont have different taste than me though

disrespecting takahashi the god fuck you

>Raf
>Ervell
>Van Herpen
Do you guys actually pay attention to this shit?
I think JW isn't that bad but I can see why he's on the list. Those three especially show this chart-maker's ignorance.

Raf, Rei, BBS talentless??? Wtf?...

oh god that flat ass

disgusting

infographics like that always have coded trolls to fuck with the newfriends. in a way it's designed to undermine the idea that you can so easily categorize X, in the same way /v/'s tier lists are always appended with the clearly ironic "OFFICIAL"

I said I looked like this when I was 12 because I'm from a post-commie shithole and exclusively wore adidas track-suits and futsal shoes.

I feel like westerners wearing this is similar to Asians that wear those shirts in english that just say like 'waterfall' or 'clock' and obviously have no clue what it means.