Cool afordable boots thread

What do you like about your boots? Did you get a bargin ?
> got my Doc Martins for a $100 on sale, love combat boots

Copped these awhile back at nordstrom for like 50 bucks on sale.

not really sure how I feel about them. I wanted a slim boot but these are almost too slim to even be a boot

I like my boots because they're my boots

Not bad i used to have a pair just like them called shubar hurricane for $50, where cool but mine fell apart only after a year

What are they? lol we don't judge here.

are these clarks desert mali?

they're MY boots. if your boots aren't YOUR boots, then they're not your boots.

Hey poorbois shut the fuck up we don't care about your fake welt made in Honduras boots

yup

Who miUSA here.
Got my Chippewas for $100.

Please be a troll elsewhere. Quality and edurance is what matters not where is made.

Do you have any boots what are they and what do you like about them ?

They're intertwined please raise your budget to at least Red Wing prices or Danner prices if you want to support an employee owned company that refuses to compromise on quality

Oh comon i have a $400 pair of frye wayde combat boot but i also love my cheaper boots the same. Are you saying that before you purchase your shoes that you make sure it is ethiclly made above you personal style. If so then stop ripping your self off. If it looks good and feels great then what else matters ? Or is it that the screams of under paid workers keep you up at night. If so then get off this thread and spend your hard earned dollars on them.

They look good and you got a good price too

Thoughts? My dad gave these to be but he didnt take care of them well so they're beginning to fall apart. I'll be copping a pair of solovairs soon so I can have a new pair to wear everyday. i'll post those too

I only buy clothes made in first world countries
U.S.A., Canada, England, Japan

Glasses and dress shirts are from Italy, which is a third world country by most standards, so that's my lone slip-up

What are those brown marks? If I was you I would try and salvage those, they look nice

boots look best in this condition desu. You just have to clean them up a little and maybe get them resoled

And do you judge people on society that don't buy form these places? Get off your high horse, the average consumer cannot afford a 300% markup. Which is why if you cannot read, is why this thread was made. Most people have to make a choice on quality, vs price, vs style, can you even comprehend that fact.

Thats pretty cool I was gonna buy that the other week from asos

Little bit of polish and shine would bring out the former glory of them.

They shouldn't compromise their integrity there are other options that don't exploit factory workers in Asia

these are my boots. I like that they're mine

I don't really know to be honest, im gonna wash them tomorrow

I agree, I'm gonna keep them and continue to wear them but I think they're getting a bit too old to continue to wear them everyday. there's quite a bit of stitching ripping out and they have to get resoled pretty bad

Gotta admit thats pretty cool those front zippers are a great idea

You can buy them online and attach to your boots

yes but 4 laces on each is a bit intense and they're parachute cord which tear up your fingers. but I'm rough on them, so they can be rough on me. they've got me through a lot of shit a
that's fucking retarded

Those are clearly removable
But I have only seen them available from Danner

>Those are clearly removable
what the fuck are you talking about. nobody does that you nut