If you don't drink you water in BPA-Free vessels / water bottles, or straight glass, you're a straight good shabbos goy...

If you don't drink you water in BPA-Free vessels / water bottles, or straight glass, you're a straight good shabbos goy, not Veeky Forums and should fuck off this instant.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XOlBFTDWn1U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

your image is intriguing, post some brands

OP pic is KOR ONE

There's some other brands out there, but if you want a simple as possible BPA-Free water bottle that you can carry around in all conditions and resist virtually anything, SIGG (Switzerland) are top of the top tier.

I just reuse my voss bottle

tea to this man

why can't I just drink my San. P. in peace. Why I gotta get attacked on the internet about my water drinking? This is ridiculous.

>Why I gotta

>being this autismo on an ancient Tibetan silk spinning board
why though?

>using water bottles
enjoy your man tits

my pick

Enjoy your cancer

my choice

word up nigga

this is what 16-year-old girls post on instagram and tumblr baka

>Using literally anything other than a Takeya 40oz
Are you faggots even hydrated, fampai?

If they're fuccbois that leave the label on, definitely.

what's a good cheap bpa free bottle?

i want to start drinking more matcha

>not taking at least a liter

you probably look like a raisin

why use anything else?

>2010(+6)
>no hydration carrier

SENPAI

San P is effay.

That water tastes like shit.

This.
Varusteleka :-D

Feels autist as fuck when I realize most of my clothes are from there, but I can't live without dem pockets.

I use this shit right here.

Bright orange makes it easy to find when I set it down somewhere stupid at work, and my hands are often filthy (I work in metal fabrication) so being able to drink without touching the cap is a plus.

KOR is pretty effay but I heard some of their bottles are a bit crap

I like how glass bottles look but I'm always afraid to break them

im normcore so I just use a wooden looking s'well bottle

I like this design but i prefer plain stainless steel tbqh

You shouldn't reuse disposable water bottles it's not super safe

most effay drinkbottle coming through

step

aside

senpai

whats the use of having a bpa free water bottle? how do you get non bpa water to put in it?

>Plastic
>effay
Nah, son. Only bottles made out of metal or wood can be effay.

Same. Just scrape off the stupid branding with a blade though.

hmmm. wonder what color your skin is

I don't understand thermoses. Do you make coffee and take it with you? Why not just drink coffee at home or wherever you end up going?

muh nigga
The rest of you, I'm embarrassed on your behalf
kys posthaste

I don't use it as a thermos and actually I like my coffee cold but yeah, it keeps shit steaming. I think mostly people use it for tea.

It also works the other way and keeps things cold. More importantly the zoji looks great (way better than tasteless, trendy psuedo-designed yuppie traps like ), materials are high quality, got good grip, has a great cap you can open with one hand and a little spout that somehow manages to pour the liquid out extremely evenly.

the logo a qt too and if you know zoji, they make god tier rice cookers, so anyone who knows what's up know that you know so rest assured you can know that they know that you know and they know that you know you know. unlike the rest of the sorry fags itt who will never know

>yuppie traps
>buys something because it sounds "asian" and OMG anime amirite
diaf weeb

Hot acrtress drink from MYBKR so you should too

youtube.com/watch?v=XOlBFTDWn1U

t. triggered

They actually sell VOSS in plastic bottles?

>implying I didn't get it because it looks "techno"

what is durability, enjoy your wood aids

>not sucking the water right out of the tree, killing it in the process
fucking faggot i bet you don't even stay hydrated get the fuck out jesus christ i can't believe i share a board with raisins like u

this literally looks like a trashbag

>not using the OG hydro flask instead of this clone

Hydroflask has a terrible logo though.

Voss bottles are glass

I use stainless steel bottles--couple of Klean Kanteens with the branding rubbed off.

dumping darth vader/tech ninja bottles

matte black is a good texture

SIGG bottles are shit tier. Filled with BPA. I used my dad's old SIGG bottle as my gym water bottle and I developed gyno after a few months. Stopped using the piece of shit and now my gyno is slowly going away. They claim their new bottles are BPA free but I wouldn't trust those kikes.

pale enough where I look kinda bluish.

Why wouldn't you want BPA though?
It makes you cuter :3c

These are BPA free and transparent. I like to see instead of feel how much water I have left.

What do you guys think of these?

Fucking bullshit lies, fuck off. Their bottles are certified BPA free and made in Switzerland. They fully check this shit, this ain't a shitskin country, can pretend something without being tested first.

kek, you would look like a moron drinking out of these. plus it's extremely difficult to wash them

your gyno came from sucking major cock

>shall we

masterrace reporting in

Klean Kanteen fan reporting in. Fill it from my RO filter before leaving the house every day. Best water, except for Vermont tap water from an underground spring.

Veeky Forums goblin masterrace reporting in