So I will be starting my robotics major in semptember

So I will be starting my robotics major in semptember.

Since I have been dressing like an idiot for my whole life, I want a fresh start and with that a new wardrobe. Any tips? I want to fit in while still being fa.

Thank you. Pic not really related

Check out young-stalin.com for it's infograph.
Or read the damn sticky

Lurk on this board and other fashion boards (/r/streetwear isn't terrible), walk around city centres and from that work out what you like to wear, how you want to be seen and then how much you're willing to spend.
Then find amalgamate your findings over a period of a week or so and try to put together some outfits.
Tips are
1. Don't try too hard to begin with. I.e don't roll your sleeves up to your elbows, don't pinroll your pants to your ballsack, don't accessorise too heavily
2. Dress basic to begin with, because unless you're very attractive with a fantastic thinspo bod, you're going to look like a spaz
3. Don't spend too much money, because frankly it's not worth spending $1000 to look like a angst-pirate ninja.
4. realise that designer brands don't make good fits, sure, but a supreme hoodie if you want, but throwing together 'grails' will only make people shit themselves with laughter at you
5. Only have one loud item per fit I.e. If you want to wear rafidas, don't wear it with another item that would draw immediate attention when someone looks at you.
6. Lose weight if you're chubby, wash you face if you have acne, get a decent hair cut. Also by decent haircut, I mean something that suits you, again you'll have to lurk and research but also have a chat with the barber. Furthermore, go to a decent hairdressers, hair doesn't necessarily make a good fit, but in terms of general attractiveness, it is paramount.
6. All of this means jack shit if you don't tailor your style to your personality. If you're quiet but kind, dress conservative with plain unbranded clothes etc. at university you have a chance to reinvent yourself somewhat, but don't stray too far from who you really are or you'll lose yourself and an hero in a few years. Also, draw inspiration from things you like and people you look up to, especially in music.
7. Again, don't try too hard, I swear half the people on this board look ridiculous because they try far too hard

'no'

Also how clothes fit is more important than how they look, full Rick that fits like shit will look even more terrible than full Rick that fits well

Holy shit.

You're fucking retarded.

I'll introduce you to Veeky Forums

F U L L R I C K
U
L
L

R
I
C
K

>/r/streetwear isn't terrible

KEK

that looks stupid as fuck

Thank you, that's solid advice. Is a buzzcut okay?

It's one of the most timeless hairstyles. Go for it.

Depends on your face, if you have strong features you will look godly and will rake in the poon. If you're pudgy or have weak/soft features like a skislope nose it would be a good idea

Bad idea if you have weak features I mean

Is this like reddit instructions

this what should go for

pic rel is mine business casual look, you can wear it everywhere and has a slight badboy image which you can only use if yu know what you are doing style wise but go over the top and youll look like a slav.

Yeah this is a great look if you want everyone to think you have a katana mounted on your apartment wall and a frayed copy of "The Game" next to your black toilet.

its not my problem that you dress in tracksuit and live in a basement while I have a job and dress the part

>I have a job and dress the part
By the looks of it that job is "stage magician".

>By the looks of it that job is "stage magician".

yeah, right, pic rel is me and my crew, all future belongeres unlike you loosers of which I hate every single one

This picture is a two-for-one when it comes to fashion tips:
1. You have to be Veeky Forums before you can be Veeky Forums
2. Whether a woman looks good or not is based entirely on her body and face, not on her outfit

Wew edgy.
Why are you even browsing this board if you obviously don't care about fashion.

>if you obviously don't care about fashion.

>implying you could pull such a style with ease

keep wearing those katanas

m8 we know you're stealing pictures from some slav website

pls go

beginning to think I've been baited

Fuck I fell for the bait