Karhu?

Know a top executive of this brand and get whatever I want from it. I know they've had a few bigger colabs, but I was wondering what you guys thought of it.

Other urls found in this thread:

karhu.com/anorak-jacket.html
karhu.com/aria-bone-dune-charcoal.html
karhu.com/harlem-air-high-leather-white-burgundy.html
karhu.com/juoksukengat/fusion-2-0-suede-slate-green-brindle-o-blue.html
karhu.com/fusion-2-0-suede-slate-green-brindle-o-blue.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i like some of their colorways, what size do they go up to?

16 us

I like their style but I prefer these.

what do yall think of these?

thi sis the nb 999 pretty much

Sweet. I like some of their styles, plus NB doesn't come in US 14/UK 13 so this will probably be my next go to for nice colors.

I have a pair of these old-ass hi-tops and a pair of new Express'. As a finnfag I enjoy the design and the whole vintage athletic aesthetic they carry.

They look a lot like new balances in my opinion and between the two I'd prefer new balance.

what do you guys think of this
karhu.com/anorak-jacket.html

I wish they had another colour, it looks too childish imo. Still thats dirt cheap, may cop.

Shitty quality Finnish cuck brand. No thanks.

another finnfag over here! i just love karhus aesthetics. my arias are my go-to sneakers for everything. pure love.

I like the childish aesthetic of a lot of scandi brands. A lot of acnes stuff is very reminiscent of childish designs in a very different sense. Also the kanken, though its been high jacked by tumblrinas, once the classic communist hump, was originally a school childs bag.

Yet another finn here. Love my Karhu Harlem Airs so much. A great alternative for af1's

I'm rocking these at the moment. absolutely the comfiest shoes i have ever owned.

more like puma trinomic ripoff

can you do a side view?

karhu.com/aria-bone-dune-charcoal.html

p sure these are at least similar

karhu.com/harlem-air-high-leather-white-burgundy.html

deal of a life time on these

Dope as fuck.

Exceptional fit on the right guys' sweatpants

Vintage thinspo

dope

Finnish made?

I dont imagine so, most things are outsourced these days.

How about arch support? Can you compare with any other sneaks?

I need you respond too.

i will take a pic tomorrow, going to sleep rn.
Either the Aria or Albatross are the most supporting shoes i have tried. My feet used to be all fucked up but since i started wearing karhus, they have been getting better and better. All praise the finnish sportsbear!

Op here, I'll have to tell my friend, he's the ceo i think. He'd be delighted to know that the product is appreciated.

Thank you. I will try them in my local shop tomorrow.

As a Finnfag, kinda feel like trying them soon enough.

just a genuine question for a finn, is it true you guys are funny about your personal space. My aunt is finnish and always said that, but I've always wondered how true it is.

Swedefriend here. Never seen a store that carries these but the aria ones really got me interested. are they tts?

They seem to be in us, not sure about euro sizes, but they are european so I imagine so.

Caliroots and Sneakersnstuff both carry Karhu in Stockholm. Go check em out If you are near

kinda look like those old school looking asics or nbs

dope

it is true regards another finnish person

here is the exact same shoe, not my pic tho.
ayyy tell him, love Karhu. I NEED more Karhus on my shoe arsenal
thats true. most finns are everything but socially gifted. if i smile to someone in town, they look at me like i might fave killed their whole family, some smile back but that scenario is like one out of 30000.
best regards from the Karhujäbä.

Rly nice got a link?

karhu.com/juoksukengat/fusion-2-0-suede-slate-green-brindle-o-blue.html

There you go familia

karhu.com/fusion-2-0-suede-slate-green-brindle-o-blue.html

Only avaible in 6/39? Why?
Thanks will look further.

these are kinda limited, only sz 6 pair/pairs left.

Ah I see but found them thank you identifying.

you should check out other colorways if you dig the Fusion 2.0.
Damn gotta get a job at the Karhu Concept Store in Helsinki.

wish they had these in us9.

pic related what i think about yall ugly ass shoes