Collars, in or out?

Collars, in or out?

pls respond

In. Trust me.

why? I didn't make a thread to go without exploitation

in is more formal
out is more casual street something

In. Having your collar out makes you look like some sort of insecure prole who wants everyone to see how fancy he is for wearing a shirt with a collar.

Out, collar always out.
It's a cleaner look.
Who the fuck wears a sweater/shirt combo and goes for a formal look???
This type of styling is always casual and that extra step of getting the collar out shows an attention to detail and design.

>looking like you tried

this is pretty formal for me, I'm wearing a tie
usually it's just a t shirt
by the way I didn't even leave the house after getting dressed yesterday, I also fell asleep like that too

If you're wearing a tie, it has to be tucked in the sweater. But I advise not to wear a tie with a jumper unless youre a KEK

I know it makes me look like a nu male intellectual but my mum liked it

f

this has to be bait

>Not doing anything to appease your mother.
Don't be an asshole, fampai.

u got somethin against numels, bitch boy?

it's not, why is it bait for me to say that my mother likes it? A lot of people still live with their parents, and I don't feel the need to disappoint them or rebel for the sake of rebelling like others seem to.
Or perhaps you think that I'm baiting because I used the term nu male?

pic related

u came 2 the wrong neighborhood motherfucker

I hate Veeky Forums

what u say basterd motherfucker

>caring about your mom's taste
lel

i say numels gonna kick ur ass, square up bitch

She told me that I should shop at tkmaxx too
of course I have my own tastes, but as it says in the bible, "honour your father and mother"

"I'm a friendly person who has socially acceptable views on women, politics, race and jews, and I am looking for a website to browse. I also dislike anime and manga, and vote for a left of centre party. I am interested in clothing, but know that the base of which the website I choose it founded upon will have some influence on the culture there
>reddit.com/r/malefashionadvice
no
>tumblr.com
no
>Veeky Forums.org/fa/
perfect

holy shit dude just stop fucking posting

you need to fucking kill yourself your posts are autistic

kill urself, my man

you know, I actually do browse reddit on occasion, but I don't post there, know why?
because it's just not for me, I hate them all, but what am I to expect from something completely owned by the mass media company conde nast?
it's like complaining about taxes, or others owning property

This doesn't explain why you are such an autist, you don't belong here either.

He's fucking with you, newfags. Stop posting

Confirmed your posts are bait

you are posting on an anime imageboard, that, by the good grace of god, implemented a "fashion" board to accommodate your tastes.
Are you any different to an islamic refugee that once he has arriven in his host country, and once they have given him everything that he needs, demands the removal of pork products and other things relating to the rich history of that country?

bazinga

where do you think you are?

kys

what's your relationship with your parents?
:^)

as long as its not popped, who cares

holy shit this guy

>tumblr
>thumbnail
I advise you to fear god

>those pictures of sam hyde

lmao

sam hyde is just a tall and muscled nu male looking guy

I think dress shirts with sweaters looks stupid either way
But I'd say in if you absolutely had to

In obviously, what are you a lesbian?

>I think dress shirts with sweaters looks stupid
Why?

In. Because papa raf said so

In always faggot

Goddamn you fuckboys get so caught up in fashion that you look retarded

Like people who wear Rick Owens

THIS HAHAHAHAH

My general rule in life is that if my mom compliments something I'm wearing, I need to change it.

No edginess here either, my mom just has god-awful taste in men's fashion, I basically have a whole closet full of shit that I've been given as gifts from her and can't wear. She likes shit that looks like stuff a sleazebag would wear to a trashy nightclub, usually with overly prominent logos of mid-tier department store brands too.

Same reason I think jorts and studded leather jackets look stupid

perhaps the reason that's a general rule for your life is that your mum has a pleb taste in fashion
mine is an ""intellectual""