everyone below me is a fag

avant or autism?

advanced autism

why the fuck are you tripping

you look like youre about 12 years old

Neckbeard and hipster are nothing alike I don't get it

because i want to have local recognition

the MLP guy is shouting "Hipster cunt!"

Why would you gather anything else from the image?

bad case of the tism

Rpst

Repost. More comments?

Soundtrack to the thread

youtube.com/watch?v=y25n-Mp60aA

Have a nice day

kinda generic, nothing is really great nor awful in this outfit but that's what you're looking for like being a part of normal mass trends right

bellend: the outfit

yea I like this but your backpack makes the bottom of your jacket look a little bit like a tent but that's difficult to avoid so yea nice job m8

Topman-core

N I T P I C K Y

hope you're not walking around with that thing around your mouth but besides that p good
really dont like this outfit especially the shoes

whats the tism

Hair's is great. Rest is shit.

Those shoes look hilarious on you.

repost

those shoes look really gay dude

thought "why's that guy wearing girl's shoes" for a moment

i'm female unless you mean I look like a lesbian

I like it
basic but nice in context

you got man hands

just seems like something a lot of dudes here wear minus the shoes

playing instruments does that
i've fallen for the capsule wardrobe meme so my pieces are pretty basic atm

re

It's funny bc it's really not that generic out here in Northern Europe. Seems like the trends come here 2 years after they were a big thing in Paris. People like started to use Nike Roshes last year.

no worries, it looks fine

frodo-core

topman, asos, usually what im dressed in

2nd fit is dope. I like the pants.

Everything looks cheap and basic af and too small.

w2c jacket in 1st pic?

its from american apparel but I found it at a thrift store

Put your fucking shoes on you're in a public toilet holy shit

If you don't always have that bandanna around your mouth, you're looking damn good. Otherwise have fun when the police are called on you cause you'd look like the unibomber

The only thing I don't like are the shoes. Other than that I would probably suck your dick

I just realized that's a changing room. Still applies tho. Put your shoes on. You wouldn't believe the degeneracy that goes on in changing rooms.

did you pet the sheep

Pants on right are bad. Looks like Fred in I Love Lucy.

The shoes really does divide people. I should cop some palewave sneakers for the summer, recommendations?

he is in a dressing room, but there are cases where people do use them as bathrooms.

youtube.com/watch?v=cT7i2QSU254&ab_channel=LesHelton

I think he looks kinda cool

I did

hairy manwrist

ur a lesbian right

I honestly think this is p cool.
Drop trip though.

cant decide what to wear

Why is fa filled with manlets and underage

Im just a normie

I really enjoy living in the cold places — even in May you can pull the layers.

repóst

how old are you dude

Jesus, you look old, but not in a bad way. You look old in a 'rugged soldier fighting in a war' kind of way.

Do you live in Finland?

I bet it's a strong light / exposure trick, but thanks I was going for that esthetics. It's not that impressive in different lightning.

Russia

Do I need a bigger petticoat or does it look better in the shot without any at all?

why is all of fa so ugly

get a better figure you look like a fridge or worse

Ok but petticoat or nah?

I mean really...

low waisted pants are out

what pants you wearing bud?

you guys honestly need to lurk. like fuck

2nd fit is dope but a little ridiculous too. ruby yacht core

Dockers Signature D1 with a tailored waistband.

holy shit these are fucking terrible

those chelseas look like they are made from felt

like a fucking Harry Styles halloween costume piece

aha, nice. they look good on you

Fukken noice. grow a rugged beard??

ridiculous is a pretty good way to describe how I dress lol. I just try to experiment a lot I dont really have a style a this point because I dont have a lot of money. Majority of stuff that I wear is either DIY or Thrift

w2c those fucking cargos? holy shit i love this, someone on this board that isn't afraid to experiment

There's a big difference between experimentation and attaching a bunch of shit to your pants, and wearing thshirts over button down shirts...

i like it except for the bag on your waist

Pants are overdone to hell. You need to learn subtlety and not just copying what you see in inspo threads.

lmao. please explain

There is no thought to any of it, nothing looks planned or well done. Addition for the sake of addition is pointless, nothing he has experimented with has done anything to the outfit expect add a completely ridiculous look to it. Successful experimenting takes thought, trial and error is fine, but if you never learn from your errors. What is the point?

Was thinking the same thing. He's experimenting but there's no substance to it.

It's the fashion equivalent to normalfag's playing crafts, doodling pretty paintings, and thinking of themselves as real artists. You'll impress other normalfags for "being creative," but anyone with any actual exposure to the field sees right through it immediately.

key word "ridiculous"
>He's experimenting but there's no substance to it.
that's exactly what i'm doing. I don't really know enough about fashion to make anything actually unique but there is no harm in attempting to try new things. And I would say I do learn from mistakes. The pants where even more gaudy at one point and I did scale them back a little.I am still learning and will continue to makes mistakes ,but sometimes you just gotta not take the details as seriously and just have fun you know? Its not like anyone irl actually cares about what you wear.

ah. i understand what you were saying now.

i don't agree with the notion that there are real artists and fake artists. i don't know if it's wise to assume you know why someone decides to dress the way that they do if their outfit is off kilter.

actually, i take this back. obviously some artists are sincere and some are not.

Oh, oh wow... honey this is tragic

i can dig. I think you should make the cuffs taller so they dont look as wide but you still get the same crop height.

When did you bleach your hair?

Agreed, the sheep complete the look

Basic fit today for lounging at home and playing vidya

this is shit

i guess i could try that
like a day ago at a friends house
turned out allright i guess

Found a broken mirror heading home from work

R8 me.

Going to be wearing this on a houseboat with two friends in matching outfits this summer.

I like it a lot. the cut and wash of the pants looks really good with the converse

lookin good

Bad Steve McQueen/10
I've got the same jumper as you and now I feel ashamed.

LMFAO