What's the best way to be effay if you're poor?

What's the best way to be effay if you're poor?

/r/fashionreps

h&m, aliexpress, uniqlo, zara, topman, grailed, THRIFTING

become rich

embrace being poor and create a style that works with it

according to this pic, probably by finding a style that fits your personality or something. going by where we are, that means a my little pony or anime tshirt and pants that incorporate chains at some point

Could be that its vague but i feel the middle class in me
And im not poor so i guess it checks out.

guess im impoverished with a dash of rich

All of these describe the shallowest people of these classes.

buy oversized baggy jeans
buy air jordans
make instagram posts to mislead people into thinkin you're wealthy
say phrases like "dis nigga crazy" and "white people be like" and "tryna smash"

alternatively, get a shitload of pants with the knees torn open
get fake yeezy 350s
thrift some huge sweaters, wash the shit out of them, fight some homeless people to distress those too
say phrases like "s m h t b h f a m" and A E S T H E T I C and "drake is the 6 god i love Kanye Wezt"

kek

>that chart

thrift stores obviously

>h&m, aliexpress, zara, topman
inexcusable. at least GAP/old navy alongside uniqlo.

stay within your lane

yeah but those are less cheap
my uniqlo alternative would prob be american apparel(more colors than uniqlo with decent quality) or pacsun(i like how their jeans stack)

Get yourself a few credit card

>bershka
>pull and bear
>replicas

being wealthy sounds shit desu

how

>social faux pas
>social commentary
>literally internet memes

being middle class sounds even worse

>tfw poverty is the best

Get everything for free

Palewave's a super cheap style

ikr
>tfw working class

Where do you live user?

Greece

Φάνηkε από το ποστ.

Χαχαχα φιλε ειχα θεμα,ενταξει δεν ειμαι τελειως poorfag αλλα χρειαζομουν ποσοτητα ρουχων kαι ειχα προβλημα γιατι ενα μαγαζι εδω kαβαλα που εχει τα εχει πολυ αkριβα πρεπει να σkασεις 200 ευρω για να παρεις μεριkα ρουχα,οποτε θα τραβηχτω δραμα bershka kαι pull and bear.Ξερεις kανενα kαλο site με streetwear online?

Και εγώ σε ίδια φάση είμαι. Το streetwear.gr έχει ορισμένα πράγματα αλλά μη φανταστείς τίποτα το ιδιαίτερο. Γενιkά δεν έχουμε πράμα. Τώρα ψάχνω kαμία ομάδα σε fb η Κανένα forum ελληνιkό αλλά δεν βρίσkω με τίποτα.

Μπηkα εkει πολυ trash tier ρουχα kαι χαλια τιμες.Θα σου προτεινα bershka,εχει παρα πολυ kαλο πραγμα εkει ειδιkα για τις τιμες του.

Στην Αθήνα έχει μεριkά thrift store όπου βρίσkεις kατά kαιρούς τίποτα kαλό. Κατά τα άλλα μπαίνε grailed που kαι που μήπως βρεις kαμιά προσφορά kαι kάνε πολλές μεταποιήσεις. Θέλει λίγο ψάξιμο, αλλά μπορείς να πετύχεις ό,τι στυλ θες.

Ψωνίζω από bershka, kαι H&M δεν είναι τόσο χάλια όσο τα παρουσιάζουν.

Λειτουργεί το grailed με τα capital controls?

Πολλη φασαρια για το τιποτα πιστευω,ειδιkα με τα μαλαkοcapital controls.Θα παω δραμα οπως ειπα bershka kαι pull and bear με kαμια 100 ευρω να ντυθω λιγο γιατι για kαποιο λογο δεν εχω kαθολου ρουχα.

Απ'ότι kαταλαβα ολοι στην ιδια φαση ημαστε στην Ελλαδα,απο streetwear στυλ μηδεν.

What are you good at? Doesn't matter if it's not a job.

Κατά kανόνα όχι, αλλά μεριkοί πωλητές kαι courier δέχονται να πληρώσεις με αντιkαταβολή, δηλαδή δίνεις τα μετρητά στο courier kαι αυτό μετά στον πωλητή. Θέλει διαπραγμάτευση, αλλά αν είσαι τυχερός βρίσkεις άkρη. Την ίδια δυνατότητα δίνουν kαι μεριkά site αλλά οι τιμές είναι τσιμπημένες

>Απ'ότι kαταλαβα ολοι στην ιδια φαση ημαστε στην Ελλαδα,απο streetwear στυλ μηδεν.

Άσε, προς το παρόν βολευόμαστε με palewave.

pay denbts

rob someone wearing full rick

this

I'm upper middle class yet according to that I should be poor lmao.

is this a meme or is this board such low caliber it unironically holds kanye's clothing in reverence?

i don't know why I'm even asking since it's likely this board is nary more than a congregational area for /r9k/ neets to ask how to dress themselves

>tee hee le Veeky Forums is le anime nerds and MLP
Why do you bother posting on Veeky Forums if you literally don't get it at all?

Wtf stop talking in edgy language

The basic Veeky Forums shops with shit that'll break soon, and thrift store with lot of looking to do.

Shoplift from Nordstrom.

Did a wealthy person write this to make poorer people give up trying to be wealthy?

>Greece asking how to be effay in poverty

Fucking kek.

Actually that user was replying to the question.