Eyebrows

How do I grow back eyebrows like pic related? I fucked mine up in a sporting accident and I want to fix them ASAP. Please send help.

"how do I grow back my hair? I accidentally shaved part of it off!!11!"

just wait u dumbass

cut up some colored paper to the pattern of your liking and glue them to your brow ridge

No points for obvious answer. I'm looking to speed the process up, but thanks anyway.
Points for creative answer :^)

Your favorite drink

Your dad's cum?
Will try next time I come over.

What do if I have no eyebrows
Are fake ones worth it?
Alopecia fucked me

You never your house

rogaine and ricin oil my man

Minoxidil srs.

I always my house

don't listen to this guy. This will make ketchup gas.

What do girls do to do their eyebrows?
Same thing you do here my guy

Make up. Search youtube tutorials.
But if they are completely gone, either wait or pretend to be a marilyn manson fan

use coconut oil/butter whatever you wanna call it

you'll end up with more hairs than you started with

listen closely what I tell you now cause its the one and best wy to grow hair faster and probably a little bit thicker if there are still hair roots. Saved tons of girls who overplucked their eyebrows:
castor oil
aply it every night before sleeping on brown and lashes if you wish to (doesnt burn even a little) and in about 3 weeks you will see a difference
also, take biotin and vitamin b complex supplements
another thing I recently found which sounds pretty neat is Colostrum
its the milk cows give the first 14 h after giving birth to their calf.
Its fullwith antibodies or something like that and I started using it for my mental health, depression and stuff. But I read about people that finally grwe better hair etc with this and also never got sick again

Damn nice info man, thanks for sharing

also, I dont really ever noticed something with hair growth supplements, if its even possible to notice such minor changes, but the reason for this si that such sups are almost never good cause the body cant really use them and gets sick of them even. Its better to search for fruits and vegetables that naturally contain these vitamins and eat those
OH and another important thing: proteins.
proteins proteins proteins.
you should eat about 0,8 g protein per 1 kg of your weigth a day. Peas are my secret.

yes thank you all I ever wanted was nice hair

Yeah same here. Hair is seriously important for aesthetics, been looking for a way to get stronger hair. My eyelashes and eyebrows are just so thin

most important thing is the stuff you eat cause ones the hair is out there is little you can change
same for skin
there is seriously such a big difference in your appereance when you eat and feel like shit or when you live healthy.
Good food is everything. Your skin starts to glow. Your eyes shine brighter and are more open, you look woke and happy.
When I eat shit for some weeks cause depression hits, Im merely a 7,5/10 with makeup on, when I got some good weeks going on I go out completaly blank and feel like a 9.
I dont feel like this is objective. This shit seriously is so important

last thing I can add: drink. drink a lot. Doesnt sound like this is related to hair growth but it is.
There is a test you can make to determine which things your hair lacks: wet assessment test. You plug one out and pull on both ends. If it stretches like rubber you dont get enough proteins. If it doesnt stretch even a little you got to many.

Really appreciate the help, it's rare anyone gives a damn around here