Veeky Forums stationary

Post ur pens and if you carry a pad or some paper products post those too.
I have a matte black Namiki Vanishing point and am thinking of picking up a mont blanc M series because magnetic cap and the design is sexy as shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

jetpens.com/blog/how-to-clean-a-fountain-pen/pt/259
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I used to use an Alvin drafting pencil .75mm and Rotring 800+ .5mm. I even considered going calligraphic.

Then I realized the error of my ways. Now I use a 1.3mm lead holder. Thick is god.

I remember reading an article on Alessandro Mendini, I believe, in Domus that described him outfitting everyone in his office with the same favorite lead holder of his. Not a pencil. Leadholder. But I can't remember what it was and can't find the article again. I'd like whatever he's having

post handwriting too
sorry for shitty phone photo

really dig Porsche Design pens

What are some Veeky Forums felt pens? Of course, I like fountain pens, but I also like the feel of writing with a good felt pen.

is muji Veeky Forums?

lad nice writing and pen and dot pad.

thank you, family

Literal 10/10 god tier

Primarily use fountains, mostly Parker, but also a cheap Jinhao which is actually pretty alright. I want to get a nice Pilot or Waterman though. Writing all in shitty watered down ink in the Sonnet

Hello there.

im jealous
being left-handed sucks

This is done with my left hand, it is a bit sloppier since I primarily use my right hand, just use pencils or quick drying ink.

(Or that overhand grip that makes you look like a 4 year old with crayons.)

Fuck, that's impressive, I cant write for shit with my left hand. I know Parker used to do left handed nibs but idk how well they work.

What pen is that?

how the fuck is your writing so neat
I write like a retarded 10 year old

Dutch if i'm not mistaken?

Antwerp here lmao

>tfw left handed and have no problem with fountain pens or inks, never even used a left-handed nib

feels good man

The three that I use to write with

>not using blackwing pencils

thanks Veeky Forums for flipping my image, I appreciate ya

I like fountain pens. What's a good entry-level pen to get?

none of my jinhaos have ever failed me Veeky Forumsm

I agree, I've owned a lot of really expensive pens but my Jinhao is almost as smooth. They have some nice looking nibs and pens too

why does it feel like it's just one autist on Veeky Forums that mentions Antwerpen whenever it's possible
are you excited about moving there from the province or something

A N T W E R P
N
T
W
E
R
P

lamy safari or pilot metropolitan.

jinhaos are decent if you don't want to spend more than $10 (i have a great looking x750), and though i haven't tried one, i've read good things about the platinum preppy and those are like $3

my x750 has trouble with ink flow sometimes, and i use one of the more wet inks out there (the blue-gray pilot iroshizuku, shin-kai). any idea what's up? and yeah, i do clean it out often, about every other refill

no i just assume everyone on Veeky Forums is from either us or uk or from a slavcore country lmao

how did you learn to write like this user? is that spencerian?

>tfw slavcore

>anything other than this

poor bois we in there

Potentially an issue with the feed? How do you clean it?

Ty, it's just something that runs in the family, an elderly uncle can write with both hands simultaneously in different languages. Still need to reach that lvl.
It's just regular school taught cursive, only slanted and smaller. I hated it at first, I wanted to write big loose letters.
Yes.
Lamy Safari, EF nib, normal Lamy nib is as wide as the gash of a third street hooker.

I feel like a troglodyte

If you have shitty hand writing
Start writing in all caps

usually just cool water, and occasionally with a J. Herbin cleaning solution

and i just copy this method i saw on JetPens' blog
jetpens.com/blog/how-to-clean-a-fountain-pen/pt/259

A Pentel Pocket Brush pen to draw with

Are you from 1776?

kek

Yes.

Stop, we're not on Reddit, get your mechanic keyboard pleb shit outta here

This is the best brush pen I've ever used, it's nice and portable too. Plus you can refill the cartridges with whatever color ink.

I use all sorts of dip pens at home, on the go I use a Lamy safari. Col Erase tuscan red pencils for sketching.

Shiiet mah nigga

>tfw

sup

Might just be a defect in the pen then

really love these pens though

great for both writing and doodling :^)

I actually like these because, even if they're not the neatest, they still have character

requesting full alphabet and numbers pls

mah nigga. i found that the fine-point Sharpie pens are also great for the doodles/notes combo.

i dont write like this often but heres what i have, havent really tried to do numbers in this style. i still need to work on a lot of the letters.

also this would look better if done with the right hand since the nib can flex properly

Love that pen

Always have a moleskine journal, Milwaukee Industrial Permanent Marker, and Space Pen Meme with me. I go through this journals like water. Alot of people don't apreciate writing stuff down anymore. Fuck taking notes in your phone.

Also Handwriting

Idk, I found Moleskine paper to be incredibly shit. Even pencil shows through the paper on one of my notebooks by one of them. Do you not have this issue?

I don't use both sides usually, The paper is OK. The journal is a meme, I acknowledge that. But for somthing that size nothing can beat it. The paper seems to be ok, I write with maker on it, that's when it shows significant bleeding. But other thank that, perforated pages on this save lives. I use a rich ink on the paper, it doesn't really have problems, other than maybe a bit of pressure bleed. Not Bad/10

I use Leuchtturm1917 and Rhodia because I like actually being able to use the whole notebook, but I do get what you mean, no one quite does the variety of sizes like Moleskine. I just loathed spending €25 on a notebook only to able to use half of it...I got better quality paper in a 70 pence supermarket notebook

>Leuchtturm1917 and Rhodia
good man

i'm currently using a blank A5 Leuchtturm1917 notebook, a grid-lined A5 Midori notebook, and a 5x5 Rhodia grid-lined notepad

Micron is my favorite.

>Not using technical drawing pens

Hello Thomas Jefferson, how are you doing?

Thanks senpai, appreciate it

what pen is this?

Looks like a Rotring 600 Japanese spec.

(Japanese lacks the crapload of text)

because I work in a field where we don't bullshit around and waste money on pens.

faggots.

Damn do I want to get me one of those.

I always clip it on my back pocket; it's comfy as heck.

im not fucking banned fuck this website

The pens, not my handwriting obviously.
Thick 1.6mm bid cristal's are incredible.
Uniball jet stream are also p gud

I have a bunch of fancy pens, pencils and markers. Nothing is more reliable than a bic or a sharpie.

superior writting skills. I'm jelly, mine always made me cringe

oh fffFUCK I just cut myself on the EDGE

>Primarily use fountains, mostly Parker
>parker

>implying modern chinese made parker is anything close to the original parker pen co. that dominated the world
stick with them jinhaos
at least they're not pretending to be anything they're not

Used to write with a Muji aluminum until some nig stole mine at the library when I went to the bathroom.

Nice Rotring. Want to save up for a Lava fountain pen, but I don't trust myself to not lose it.

I'd say so.