I know

I know
>dressing for sex

but has dressing in whatever you wanted got you laid?

i cant imagine the sex life of people decked in ric or techwear

short answer: yes, and I didn't even take my geobaskets off

long answer: I feel like to any girl who is potentially interested in you, but not interested in fashion, wearing out-there, designer stuff is irrelevant, you might as well dress like a frat bro. to them it's just clothing and they really don't care as much as you do. (literally nobody else in the world cares as much as you do.) so protip: don't act like what you're wearing is a big deal, or allude to you being obsessed with fashion to the point of actively discussing it on an anime forum in your free time, and you're headed in the right direction.

generally as long as you are moderately attractive and hygienic and have the confidence required to wear whatever you're wearing without being visibly uncomfortable, you'll receive compliments instead of weird looks. if you look cool and you're wearing some weird next level shit then you might even get extra attention/ interest from the right kind of girls. maybe you won't pull bitches at a starbucks if you come in dressed head to toe Julius, but if you shop around at the right stores or hit up the right music venues, females can take notice.

plus tons of girls these days are exposed to social media and hype fashion trends thru the internet. girls slide into my insta dm's all the time. I've been surprised by a few girls recognizing and complimenting my rick owens footwear on the street. currently half of my tinder photos are fit pics and I consistently get a solid amount of matches (they're mostly asian, dyed hair, adidas stans, sadboy memes but I'm not complaining). anything is possible user

It's all about your confidence, and your face.
Your clothes don't mean shit

if your clothes dont fit, your girls dont either

ty for the personal response

im not looking for reinforcement, just wondering people who wear can go out and wear 4k of internet brands can get laid - hell because i think the odds are less compared to gaudy, trust fund asians

>frat bro
>bad
DEATH to apostates who wear non-collared shirts

BEHEAD those who wear black outside of formal occasions

INSHALLAH we shall overcome those with darted jackets

fucking a ha ha ha my nigger

Mostly face.

That's not true, with a lot confidence you can do almost anything

To simply get laid, I want to say yes but the answer is no. It doesn't matter what you're wearing as long as it's not too dated, and it's clean.

Though there's this scenario to think about.

I feel like I'd be more inclined to chat up a girl with average looks that's dressed fashionably compared to one that's more attractive but is dressed in a basic style.

I dated a girl that didn't care about clothing all that much and I felt like I could never take her any where hip because she never looked appropriate. Vanity isn't a completely terrible thing to have.

>but has dressing in whatever you wanted got you laid?
I doubt there is any correlation
I don't really think about what I wear when I go out, I wear the same shit I always do, the shit I like and I feel like is me.
I guess if you have some sort of confident boost over wearing a certain outfit when going out it might help, but no one cares that much what you wear.

Can you show some examples of those azn girls?

it's not about what you wear as much as how confident you appear in it.

if you dress somewhat interestingly and appear confident girls will take note and are likely to compliment you, even if you're fit might not be good according to internet forum standards.
wearing something out there requires confidence and many girls seem to respect that, it doesn't really matter what you wear when you dress well as long as you're confident in it.

i should also note that it does tend to attract certain types of girls, more 'alternative/artsy/fashionable/tumblr' girls and 'basic/regular' girls (for the lack of a better words). that's a good thing to me, i don't know what you like, but yeah maybe something to take note of.

She gives me yellow fever.

I'm young and bald and I can tell you being bald is the biggest virginity protector on the planet.

I could dress in the most expensive stuff and girls still wouldn''t give a shit.

Vanity and shame are things I wish more people had ใงใ™ใ‚ˆใ€‚

A girl who compliments your clothes isn't actually complimenting your clothes
She's just looking for a reason to talk to you

unless she actually IS complimenting your clothes and wants to steal your fit
this is a good reason why you should never go outside and only wear your fits indoors and in the prescence of others equaly or more beautifully dressed than you
fucking fit-goblins shoo

>Jason. Statham.

No because he's a liar who wishes he was cool at all and didn't have to make stuff up on a Japanese anime board to sound cool

girls wear rick too

not in flyover towns though

Sometimes I wonder how some people can be so depraved that they think someone is lying about getting matches on tinder

i can tell you would be a virgin either way you elliot rogers autistic momo

I've gotten attention from women because of fashion before, but it's never Veeky Forums meme shit. Girls go nuts for my Red Wing reddit boots in particular. I'm too much of a sperg to do much with it though.

i'm really fashion conscious, and my bf is not. he and i have lots of sex.
so, yes. have a good personality and people will want to fuck you.

Reddit /malefashionadvice & /theredpill confirmed for best for all you nuts who dont care about fashion as an art.

I'm not tauting here I'm serious. If you guys wanna learn these things because here we dont care for the most part.

>be above average in looks / 6ft
>go out in goof/rick 24/7
has dressing in whatever I want gotten me laid? all the time.
it all comes down to a combination of confidence. If you can wear things out of the norm and look cool and be confident about it, girls will crave your dick cheese.

Veeky Forums
Be careful when you take off valuable pieces of clothes or your shoes and leave them out in the open at a party.

The girl that complimented your shoes, jacket or whatever might steal them. Or douches that heard your conversation or know how valuable tricky Ricky can be. Its your stuff so take care of it.

aint nobody on Veeky Forums got friends

we sit inside. wear our dope fits around the house and to the grocery store.

>implying i would want to go to a party
>implying i would get invited to a party
>implying i have any social interaction outside of Veeky Forums and work

where the fuck do you think you are? remove trip

Dressing has def got me laid.

Also, if you like your outfit, you'll act with more confidence and, thus, you're more likely to get laid anyway. Also, dressing with your own unique flair is a display of confidence. It doesn't have to be super out there either, but even attempting something a tad out of the norm shows you have the balls to put yourself out there and be comfortable being genuine. Little things like these make people more likely to trust you. And, really, it may sound silly, but trust gets you laid. Women (or men) wouldn't want you inside them or vice versa without trust involved and you need to present this 'i have nothing to hide' attitude in order to get it. You don't get laid if you're nervous or self-conscious. You get laid when you're comfortable in your own skin and its not something you can fake.

>Projecting this hard
Protip: That's namefagging btw. I hate it as much as the next guy but get it right

>and I didn't even take my geobaskets off
underated as fuck

Girls like me in suits, so there's that.

Are you the blue eyes dragon guy in /rog/?

W2c them pants brehs

>goes to asian girls house
>has to take off shoes
>never finds shoes again

SAME AS IT EVER WAS

UH OH

Fuck that noise. I can tell you from experience that if people see your face and don't like it, they wont want anything to do with you.

h&m

Are they good quality?

I've only copped shirts and sweaters there, they are all fine for their price

suede slp wyatt boots are kind of a girl magnet. or atleast a lot of girls have given me compliments.

Just the suede ones not the leather? leather is usually more expensive wtf.

Suede looks softer
Girls dig texture
Also they're a little more effeminate. Semi-girly boots attached to a manly man is a turn-on for a lot of girls

You guys are the most vain personality-of-a-potato faggots on this board. Not just here, but SuFu/StyleForum/whatever other hell hole houses fashun people. I used to rank Veeky Forums side by side with Veeky Forums, but at least Veeky Forums, shallow as they are, begins lifting with the intention of overcoming their negative self image, then finds work ethic and a higher sense of self in the struggle to create a formidable and aesthetic body. You guys are just consumer leeches.

>girls complimenting my dick ovens
>dressing for sex

Vomit. If a woman even knew what Rick Owens was outside of Veeky Forums I would peg her for being one of you and avoid with extreme prejudice. Fuck fashion.

noice

you do realize some nights you can dress for sex, other days you can wear whatever?

what is up with Veeky Forums teens always thinking they have to fit a certain mold or some shit 24/7?

Nice one man, really put us in our place

Damn this could make good pasta.

>'alternative/artsy/fashionable/tumblr' girls and 'basic/regular' girls
you covered literally every type of girl. damn dude, be a little more vague please?

>Projecting this hard
I'm not the person you replied to, but I somewhat agree with him. It depends what kind of party it is. Dancing, raves, lights, loud noises? Fuck that. A group of ~10 friends in a house, drinking beers and passing weed around? I'm down for that. I rarely interact with people, but when I do that is the type of party I prefer.

You sure got us good!

For future reference when you inevitably shitpost again: please work on your grammar. You aren't capable of forming a single coherent sentence, making you look like even more of a dumbass than you already are.

when your bald you have to match your body and style to it

do some cardio, being ottermode/single digit bodyfat % and wearing SLP/heroin chic/slav core works well for young baldies

basically try to look like a well dressed criminal who's in peak physical condition

What does it mean if you're turned around and a girl from behind you says she likes your jeans?

Damn... This one hit too close to home senpai. I've been staring at my triple black dooms for the past week.

she likes your butt

You gotta admit you made a great decision on those through.

All dark adidas tubulars are beautiful af.

She told me she wished she had jeans like mine. My jeans did have some nice fades desu.

>fucking fit-goblins shoo

Clothes and looks alone won't get you laid, unless you're Veeky Forums.
I'd say the most important thing in getting girls is your attitude and personality in general. There is no golden key even in that regard - different girls like different guys.

But seriously, I can't stress this enough, fashion and style does not compensate for your other shortcomings, fashion and style should be done for yourself.

I'm bald and full Rick and this is probably where I've peaked in confidence and in girls talking to me.

I'd say it has almost everything to do with the confidence.

>dressing for sex

kek this board really is virgin central.

stay trying hard for pussy while i pull bitches in jean shorts and sleeveless hoodies.

Veeky Forumsmilia I will now drop the ultimate how to get the bitches guide
wear clothes that fit well and you are comfortable in
this is the most important step: be good looking especially in the face but also dont be yuck and fat or maybe worse skinny fat
now go and buy a lot of mdma and do enough till you are floating orb of sweat confidence and love
bitches will love it

LOL agreed on mdma but I can't get erections on mdma.

pinger dick is a curse

Fair enough

>i have never seen a vagina

>h&m
>good quality
pick one

> dress outlandishly, feel comfortable
> look like a try hard to people so they don't like me
> dress in pajamas
> feel uncomfortable like I'm trying to be normie
> people are friendlier
What should I do? I really don't want to be KV forever, but I want to wear what I like.

>dressing for sex

>but has
>but has

does no one fa understand greentext

Because I'm autistic as fuck...The one thing I'll always notice/judge a guy for (besides hygiene) is how well their pants fit and how good it looks with the shoes they're wearing. I feel like the attention paid to that area says a lot to how someone pays attention to the rest of their look.

w2c everything?

the more "dressed in whatever i want" I am the more confident I am and then the more attractive I am and then the more positive attention I get

this is the same as when I was in high school wearing 2xl hoodies, in college wearing well fitting but overly formal and cringey suits, in my early 20s wearing cuck workwear, and now wearing my fucking sick wardrobe of all grails all the time

>bald and skinny

Nope. Got to get buff.

>Not knowing how to look sci-fi, avant garde af.

skinny baldies can go cyberpunk af with high fashion just lurk stylezeitgest there were skinny baldies there that looked nice as hell

How do I bring back my self esteem after tinder??
I swiped right on everybody and only matched with fatties

knew one kid in elementary who lost all his hair(including shit like brows) when he was like 3. was super shy and always wore a hat to cover up
recently committed suicide
currently know a guy has the same condition and is loved by all. he doesnt really even think of it and when i asked him about being bald he actually liked it and said hes more confident because he is bald
this artsy girl asked to paint his head for a contest and he said yeah and she ended up winning
its really all about confidence

I love ugly

Here

don't wear suit to a bar like the guy from that tv show. dressing good won't get you laid, but dressing bad will probably stop you.

basically desu.

i got the weirdest looks from people when I went to get drinks at a bar with my mom after a funeral. some hippie band was playing outside, it was really fucking awkward.

like, i'm wearing a black suit, black tie and white shirt, standing next to my obvious mother who is also in ALL BLACK. do people not realize we obviously just came from a funeral?

Compliments I randomly got from girl in last two months
>Cav Empt swets, tees and outerwear
>pink rafs
>some cuhrayzee MMM sneakers

A black t shirt that fits and a good pair of desianer Jeans is all i need.

>my life revolves around getting sex with randos
get a better life bro. don't get me wrong, I would want to smash girl in pic, but it's not something I rank that highly on my list of priorities

How do I bring my self esteem up after finding out I'm undesirable among women
I only matched with (I assume) desperate fat and ugly chicks on tinder none of the hot chicks matched with me

I hate to use the term "normie" or "chad" but in this case they apply

almost all girls on tinder are looking for normies, you can be better dressed in you profile and have more unique interests in your bio and it doesn't do much and might even be shooting yourself in the foot. Does facial attractiveness help? For sure, but then having a fucking dog in the picture halps about as much.

I tried using a picture of me in shitty t-shirt and shorts and made my bio full normie and it got more more likes but then most of those people were insufferable to talk to. I much prefer the lesser likes with more compatible girls because I couldn't go through with pretending to be someone else in profile, convo, and on irl meetup/date just to get sex.

i've gotten a compliment on my vetements hoodie from a girl yesterday.

i'll fuck a man in techwear, any day.

similar experience here, best advice to follow imho

they won't crave your dick itself, but the dick cheese

but they have to suck the dick to get the dick cheese so it works in your favor

you could start by not using tinder

killy is ur trip relatively new bc i only started noticing ur posts a few weeks ago bc they are actually good posts

also r u killy like this effay waifu or no bc if u are good shit dude

One of my best friends in high school got alopecia and he was fine. Got a gf now and seems like he's loving life.

Any girl that has an issue with you being bald is probably not one you want to be with anyway

never had a problem getting sex wearing whatever i wanted to wear. whether it was all weird japanese stuff or the summer goth stuff i wore it didn't matter so long as you're confident. it mostly boils down to personality, the situation you're in and the women you're talking to.

there's more to life than sex though, if that's all youre looking for you should get a better goal

well my clothes make me more confident and I think that helps more than anything. I've had my clothes complimented but I think they would have complimented just about anything about me that stuck out besides my spaghetti

Dressing "normie" kills my fucking confidence
I don't really dress that weird, I like layering and elongated t shirts, which nobody I know does but when I just wear a hoodie and crap fitting jeans for comfort I feel awkward and all the attention I get must be a prank or something I feel like I did before I lost weight and stopped shopping at hot topic. How much should I tone it down? I'm not really buff and I feel like I have to have something to match with girls that aren't tumbrinas or fat and desperate

stop caring about what others think of you

some fresh dank autism right here brah.
>implying I'd confine myself to my room when I have dope fits
>implying I'm not doing a disservice to the public by not showing my otherworldly fits.
>all these implications