Will be stan smithes hyped like a superstars&airforce&airmax?

Will be stan smithes hyped like a superstars&airforce&airmax?

Stan smiths

>i pick up on trends 3 years late

superstars

>i follow the latest meme

airmax

>i want to appear to be a negroid/ person of low social class

airforce

>i pick up on trends 5 years late

so what instead of stan smithes? xD
>common projects
too expensive
>gats
ugly
>sambas
ugly
>onitsuka tiger gsm
looks like af1 imo
>nb court
ugly
lmao

They're all shit but if you want just get stan smiths

Thats the problem with you internet faggots, always letting other people tell you what to do.

i've moved on from "internet" fashion. You all look like typical autists who let other people decide what you wear

pathetic imo

Airforce are decent though. My mids are comfy as fuck dude.

>Considered onitsuka
>Not looking at Mexico 66s
If you dont want to look like a living meme, just buy timeless, classic shoes that wont go out of style, ever.

CP BBall. Look like sleeker AF1s and let you flex dad's money even harder.

>common projects
too expensive

shoes will last you a lot longer than stan smiths bub

Please not this argument.

Look some people can spend 400 on sneakers, others can't. More importantly, you have to buy into the idea of 400 shoes, just like you have to buy into the idea of 200 shoes or 1000 shoes. There is certainly the issue of diminishing returns of quality as price goes up. and sometimes quality and price are not directly correlated. It varies. Let it go. And I say this as someone who has multiple pairs of shoes from common projects.

I'm a fan of the stan smith mids

lol, forgot the $ symbol

$400*, $200*, $1000*

Its funny how somehow even if they are the most popular brand of shoes Veeky Forums always forgets about jordans when talking about sneakers.

no one forgets about Jordan's. They just aren't Veeky Forums

>They just aren't Veeky Forums

Shit taste.

>Jordan's
>as a fashion piece
Shit skin

>I say this as someone who has multiple pairs of shoes from common projects.
>p-pls don't call me a poorfag

CAN SOMEONE JUST PLEASE TELL ME A FUCKING SHOE TO WEAR

USED SUPERSTARS 3 YEARS AGO AND AF1 LOW AND HIGH AFTER THAT AND NOW I DONT KNOW

USED TIMBS ALL WINTER

I AM NOT A NIGGER THO! PLEASE HELP ME! NO RAMONES OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT

What the fuck is wrong with you? Also before getting recs, you need to post your style, shoe size, and budget

just buy what you fucking want dude. Stop asking strangers on the internet to spoon-feed you your own style. Fucking christ you're pathetic.

>obligatory shill for Common Projects

Axel Arigatos are gr8. Saint Laurent if you feel like big money spendin'. Vans if you skate. CDGxConverse if you're a memeboi.

Lurk more anyways.

Just get a pair of roshes fag

We've given you suggestions newfag, trying to tell you what are good and what aren't good designs, even if you disagree.
Either take our advice and stop being a negative shit, trying to be different than everyone else, or you can fuck off, this isnt the board for you, its not our fault you have shit taste.
r/MFA is more your style

>common projects
330euro
>stan smithes
60 euro
For 1 pair of cp i can buy 5.5 pairs of stan smithes xD

And for one 3000 euro Burberry cashmere coat you can buy 100 30 euro H&M coats. What's your point?

And for 1 Ferrari you can buy 10 Audi A1s, winning argument woah.

but stan smithes looks nice compared to cp lmao so
>shoes will last you a lot longer than stan smiths bub
this argument is invalid too

superstars were the latest meme 20 years ago underageb&

>Not knowing the significance Jordan had on the fashion world.

Jordans were the first asymetrical designed sneakers, and had a huge impact on both die-hard sports fans aswell as the fashion world for their unique designs, to this day so many high fashion brands rip off their designs, you might be racist, but don't be ignorant.

Comparing fashion of when Jordan's debuted to the fashion of now is retarded and you're fucking stupid if you think they're even still relevant to anyone in high fashion.

nothing will ever dethrone af1's as the ultimate whitheys

we'll be in year 3000 and af1's will still be trendy srs

yes but they have become a meme again

now fuck off underage nigger

>onitsuka tiger gsm
>AF1's for people that don't want AF1's

Most literally the next meme shoe and are already getting overspammed.

Stans are only a meme online, I know they're the normie shoe in europe and very popular in some US cities but nobody in my country wears them, only "alternative" people interested in fashion. Superstars are super hyped here, like 1 year ago (or less) there were ads on the streets and bus stops, stans were never advertised outside the adidas originals store, mayeb it helps that superstars are cheaper and I live in a poorfag country.

get green stan smiths

prada creepers

Nigger detected

Ignore the truth if you want but Jordans were and still are the biggest sneaker influences in the fashion world streetwear or high fashion.

Pic related Jordans not being relevant to high fashion in this day and age. Dick head.

>were and still are the biggest sneaker influences in the fashion world streetwear or high fashion
Nah
Absolutely not for high fashion and I doubt about streetwear as well considering shit like AF1s and Superstars exist

As a whole, they definitely are, if you only go on this racist board then you're gonna think af1s are more popular, if you actually go outside, you'd know better.

we get it, you live in a small city with more blacks than asians

I saw a fuck ton of airmax's and superstars when I was in taiwan. Stans are still pretty hyped though depending on where you live.

>implying you have to skate to wear vans

Popular at the moment =/ influental
AF1s have been a staple for good 20 years in streetwear now, Superstars even longer
Fucking Run DMC has song called "My Adidas"
Not to mention we are talking about shoes that have been around long time, whether they are trending at the moment has very little to do with their influence in fashion in the bigger picture.
I would argue Cons are also up there over Jordans but that's probably more arguable.

>Popular in Europe
>Popular in the big US cities.
It's only an online meme guuuys.
Come on mate.

They're popular in europe but not as a meme shoe, they're just like converse.
I said they are an online meme because people here obsess more over stans than superstars but people irl obsess over superstars instead of stans.

They're a meme shoe IRL too. Almost no superstars here, only Stans. There are instagram profiles on this too. Like @Stansmithophobe.

I think it depends on where you live, they're a meme only in some places.

also some people worship converse like if they were a next level sneaker

Stans are meme irl. I live in South America and I bought Stans like a year and a half ago and noone wore them in campus. FF to this year, everyone's wearing Stans or these pieces of shit.

miami beach, probably has more cultures in once city in the entire U.S.A lol

Holy shit, shut the fuck up you stupid faggot. Why do you need our validation on anything. You know what shoes I think you should get? Get some Sketchers so you can wear faggot shoes to match your faggot life.

Yo I'm soflo too 305/954/754 here

FREE KODAK

ooga booga

tubular, roshe, superstar again, clarks desert boots, cdg play

>airforce
>i pick up on trends 5 years late

they came out in the 80s and the redesign was 07

The reason he is so against your argument is because of racial bias. He is not worth your time. We both know Jordans are good, I personally prefer Adidas through for the collabs and Y-3.

Obviously dude. I've never seen a white kid wearing Jordan's. I think they're gaudy as fuck. Even if they did have a place in fashion 30ish years ago, they're just a piece that can literally be beaten and milked for everything the retards buying them will pay. I can't believe my 2 words made you form an entire opinion on what my argument was about. Fuck off namefag, no one even knows you exist. Just clear the Name box man. Also Streetwear =/= high fashion you fucking tards.

I always see some white fat kids with obey caps and white af1 outside.