/buzz/

Buzzcut Inspo

Is that a 3 gaurd?

Kys

just

a have somewhat large ears, can I still get a buzzcut?

fuck

Looks like a crack junk

around what length is that?

like no 3 i think

>2016
>still falling for this meme
even bieber has it now, do you people have no integrity?
for thousands of years, shaved heads stood for an enslaved one, look it up. that always awakens that feeling in me as i see some1 who has a shaved head. either mentally or physically - that one is some way - constricted.

Horrible.

3-5 mm max. Depends of the hair type though.
Depends is the said large ears are protruding. If it's the case you will look like shit, protruding ears don't compute with buzzcut. Get otoplasty.

Can i subscribe to your blog?

let me guess, liberal arts degree

true

tfw fell for the meme
>inb4 kill yourself, thinking of it recently

maximum kek

looks ok to me

this dude has the perfect hairline

mad jealous tbqh

Look at their perfect hairlines feels bad man, can you pull off a buzzed look with a norwood 2?

the jacket is gosha right
w2c?

tfw high forehead
how much does it cost to move your hairline down, i just want the perfect buzz

armenia?

i think i have this hairline and would be able to take it this short but man what if i'm fucking wrong

Fuck, I am really thinking of changing my 30cm fucking long hair for that look (picrelated), but I have big fucking ears. Shit.

>tfw got a shitty haircut that's beyond saving
Welp, I'm joining the buzzcut crew. Any tips or words of advice?

I know that feel. It is scary

Can you pull this of if you have a receiding hairline?

o shit waddup!

o shit waddup!

ayy lmao

every time, the guy on the right and his prominent dong

wut?

my

This is why you don't get a buzz cut. You'll look like a Nazi.

what jeans? levis?

o shut waddup!

Does anyone have the picture of those two buzzed chavs walking in air maxs? I think one of them was wearing a stripped lacoste sweater.

o shit waddup!

>implying that looking like nazi is bad

They had style indeed but you'll earn a broken nose if you enter the wrong bars.

this was for a movie role fwiw

test

wtc jacket

o shit waddup!

I was always thinking of getting a buzz but I've got a birthmark that is unseeable with long hair and im not sure what to do. on top of my head

>hurr durr I bet you're actually familiar with the history of the things you're talking about, faggot
Sick burn, buddy.

what length is this? I'm guessing 3 or 4

Reminder that if you're not at least 10% bf or jacked as fuck then you will not look good in a buzzcut

finally bit the bullet and buzzed my hair last night

you mean at most?

were you the bleach hair dude I saved into my inspo folder? how does the fresh cut feel?

Maybe, was I wearing a beige hoodie or some shit in the pic?
Honestly, my head is cold as fuck but it feels so good being able to run my hands over my head. Who knows how I'll feel in a weeks time but so far I'm happy with it.

very bad look when you have small cheekbones

I don't think slaves could ask for a fade

>thinks he's familiar with history because he knows slaves shaved their heads
great meme

the trick is to get it faded up into a longer length on top, my good senpai

Let me be your liberal arts superior:
shaving your head was seen among priests in history as a haircut that denounced worldly principles as vanity. Just like ascetics denounce this same vanity by not combing/washing their hair ending up with dreadlocks.

does a buzz only look good on people with dark hair, i have very reddish ginger hair, but i dont think i could pull it off

head shape is also very important

Short hair is a good way to cover it up, or at least show you arn't insecure about it. Nothing worse than someone with long hair trying to cover up balding or receding hairlines.

2 on top faded to skin

o shit waddup!

o shit waddup!

do you fade it yourself?
any1 got tips for that?

>tfw round face
>can never pull off the buzz

Why the fuck does it matter just buy a buzzcutter and begin long until its the right length i mesn jesus christ mate wtf u stressin about

o shit waddup!

I prefer medium or long hair but I've always liked this buzzed look. Reminds me of raves and of Euro techno types.

And it goes with the whole turn towards nationalist reactionary vibes too, which is really cool and fresh

how do i make my dick this big

So glad to see the stylish kids ditching the fucking pussy-ass cosmopolitan undercut/side-cut look.

This, or long, is so much preferable.

this is kind of a classic

I'm really big on jackets like this too, have been wearing raver-y track jackets etc for decades now

>not having a monastic crown

how can u tell
i look in the mirror and my face is square and slim
i look in photos and my face is diamond and pudgy
i see myself in videos and my face is oblong and slim
which is the correct one

Posted this into another thread, but oh well.
Buzzed to 5 mm. Should try to fade first, and if that ends up screwed, I'll shave.

looks good senpai