How old are you?

How much money do you have?

What are you going to cop next?

I already have everything i wanted

Gonna get some summer clothes this weekend

rolex presi

Nothing

fucking richfags

I'm the 21 year old I worked for my money senpai and saved up for two years without buying much besides food

£600(ish)

A new weekend bag.

20 Euros

just recently copped sambas and a 6 panel cap. going to cop a suit for graduation next :^)

Considering buying a pocket square.

Still need 2 go 2 school tho Lmao
I'm feeling some rick this summer

25k eur
Thinking of buying a car don't know what car tho (clothes are on dad's card anyways)

$15,000 saved up

dunno, i feel guilty wasting my hard earned money

$14,000

looking at a comme coat & cosmic wonder jeans right now on grailed

200,000 or so

I have no idea. I'm a manchild just now discovering how poorly all my clothes fit. So I'm trying to build a decent wardrobe from scratch.

about 20 bucks
probably wollen pants if I save up
also need proper shades

are people on Veeky Forums trust fund babbys or are they good at managing their money

600 after paying off holidays

some shorts

I'm a trust fund baby, but I'm also really good at managing my money. I rarely spend it on stupid shit.

Cant speak for everybody but personally I am just good at managing money.

here I made $3000 on btc turned it into $5k with stocks and another $1k on primedice gambling all the way up from a $5 start, monte carlo method.

The other 8k came from a school refund or something. I don't really get it but the government sent it to me for some reason.

Can't speak for anyone else but I worked hard and ruined my life for money.

>The other 8k came from a school refund or something. I don't really get it but the government sent it to me for some reason.
lmao what

18, $16k saved up, been working for 3.5 years. parents don't make me pay rent and pay for my food, i dont buy anything. seeing my bank account go up is satisfying. down side is that my closet is pretty shit.

yea idk. they sent me a brand new $2 in the mail the other day to fill out some crime survey but I didn't do it.

I mean, the $2 was nice but it's not worth all the sleep I'm losing over them swatting me for not doing my end of the deal

$250k

cheap loft + furniture, kinda want a kitten, maybe new jeans idk

$.03

backpack maybe

what the fuck why are you so rich

i get 130 bucks a month

15,000 hedgehogs

start a business

none
pod shorts

Should have around 50k in the bank by the end of this year if i can manage not to spend my money on stupid shit

I hope to have 200k in the bank by 25, but I'll have to grind pretty hard for that. And that probably wont happen cause I wanna go back to school for an MBA