What is the most effay age to lose your virginity?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0EzSDIIt5go
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

12, easy e did it

he also died of AIDS

I lost it at 17

that's one of the most effay ways to die, busta

did i lose my virginity if older neighbor buttfucked me when i was 9-12

16(Or w.e. age you have to be to indepentally drive a vehicle in your area)
Before it's just weird because someone had to give you a ride

v-virginity..is e-effay..right?

P-purity...wave...

What's CWC up to these days? I haven't heard much about him since the hearing. Do people on /b/ still talk about him? I know that threads on /v/ are now being deleted by newfag mods, despite it being longtime board culture.

Not if you live in a real city and you can just walk/transit to someone's place. But 15-16 is a good ballpark.

dying celibate

16 for boys
14 for girls

any age losing it to rick

She's trans. calls herself Christine now. Pretty interested, I guess

Ur wrong. Only virgin girls can be fa. Sluts arent fa at all.

19 cuz thats when i lost mine

17-18 for guys is good, not too disgustingly young

Marriage

17. Any younger is too young. Any older and youre a fuckboy

Double standards, a man can fuck a girl, her mom, her sister and he's the man. Even tho it's some scummy shit.
And if a girl fucks different guys she's instantly labelled as a slut, but the people calling her a slut are virgins wishing they could get with her.

Oh, I knew this - this was true going into the hearing.

He's not.
It's effay to fuck older women who can buy you liquor.
Teenage girls clad in A&F and uggs aren't effay.

says the person who definitely lost his virginity @ 17.

I did. And it was perfect.

Double standards implies that it's equal. It's not. To have sex with a lot of women, a guy generally has to be confident and attractive. To have sex with a lot of men, a woman generally just has to lower her standards.

Never is most Veeky Forums

If you're wearing clothes that get you laid then you are not on the cutting edge of avant garde fashion and you are doing it wrong.

Only if you don't give a fuck about it.

its easier for a girl to be slut than it is a [straight] man to be

i did at 23 and i don't even remember it lol. but i'm a fag and i also think i'm better than everyone (he posted online)

/triggered/

Kind of how a woman can turn down a man due to his height or physical stature - "You go sista."

A man turns down a woman fot being a fat slob and he is a pig.

I know it's true, it was in a maymay

Puts quotes on this and give props to Asap because that's who stole it from you lousy cunt

How do I bring my self esteem back up after getting no matches on tinder

dick inside pussy probably like 60

before then though you should beat off and artificially inseminate someone.

youtube.com/watch?v=0EzSDIIt5go

never

its fine man
i didnt get a match for 1.5 months in the west, its just western girls dude don't worry. I went overseas in Asia and I had literally 60 matches in one day, with superlikes and everything. Western girls are just to high maintenance. Why im gonna go to a small village and pay the chief for one of his child brides some day.

I wanna fugg uneffay chicks with big tits and ass and dyed blonde hair with dark regrowth,who wear roshes, yoga pants and olive green parkas and think theyre stylin on errbody when in reality their just female fuccbois

why do you want to do that

I think theyre hot and I won't feel bad when I cheat on them

he's got a slag fetish

Conceited and self centered chicks turn me on

Even then, you're still seen as undesirable seen women tend to assume you have underlying physical or body image issues. And being undesirable's not really effay.

so, nearly all of them?
easy mode fetish senpai

Not all of them, just the stacy's with big tiddies and ass

i meant that hot bitches that are also cunts are easier to find than cool girls

Tru, but none of them match with me on tinder and the ones that do ask for threesomes with their Chad bfs

~15. i was 22 though :(

i wanna shagn pork em too matey but i also what a 9 year old tingling to do my biddings. and mature into a sexual flower.

Screwing a Chad isn't necessarily uneffay. I would rather get pounded in the ass for the extra effay points of having had a threesome.

Who /saving purity until marriage/ here?

She was fucking with me tho which sucks because she was a 10/10

I second this!

Do you talk about not being/being a virgin? If you're virgin and don't give a shit about it (but not in denial way) then there is nothing wrong about it. Not sure how people even know that you're virgin.

The only time I told a girl I was a virgin was when she offered to fuck me, I thought I should let her know so the awkwardness seems more normal,
She didn't let me fugg

>Not sure how people even know that you're virgin.

the way you handle yourself and the way you talk about around the opposite sex.